Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,854 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

Help! I Don’t Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Don’t Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée (265 Views)

I Am Sexually Attracted To Guys Younger Than My Age! / Help! I Don't Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée / I Have A Boyfriend But I'm Sexually Attracted To Someone Else. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! I Don’t Feel Sexually Attracted To My Fiancée by Playloaded: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2021
So something has been disturbing me. I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend since September 2019. I intend to marry her.

The problem is that, I don’t desire her sexually. Any intimate touch from her feels like the touch from a blood sister. Very uncomfortable.

She is a strict Christian with a policy of no premarital sex.

So we have never had sex except for occasional kissing and romance which I sometimes initiate.

However, since January this year, I have lost sexual attraction towards her and I avoid even simple touches.

In fact, last Sunday we were walking down the street and when she placed her arms around my shoulder, I stylishly evaded it. I don’t feel like this towards every other woman.

I’m currently not seeing any other lady, but I have had sexual flings with two different ladies, including an ex.

Question Is: Is Sexual Attraction/desire Necessary For Marriage?
Is it normal not to feel sexually attracted to your partner? Can this be a basis for break-up, as I fear it might persist in marriage and make me cheat on her?

https://playloaded.com.ng/help-i-dont-feel-sexually-attracted-to-my-fiancee/

(1) (Reply)

Here Are 4 Ways To Regain Your Sexiness After Giving Birth / Ladies Please Help...��� / How Can I Block Post From Romance Section.its Too Fake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.