Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,938 members, 7,952,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:15 AM

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere (23610 Views)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Don’t Compare Don Perignon To Ogogoro – Fani-kayode / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muric Slam Afenifere / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Chibuezem(m): 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Jesus Christ was a man if you argue Provide evidence from your bible
yes He was a man as He took flesh to exist on Earth, died and resurrected, ascending into heaven HE IS The IMAGE OF THE INVISIBLE GOD (colossians 1:15-end) THE WORD OF GOD IS HIS NAME, know this and declare Him Lord of your life..If not you will perish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 12:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
Prosperous111:
Prophet Muhammad was a mortal and Igboho was a mortal too. Prophet Muhammad was fighting for his people and what he believes in and Igboho was fighting for his people too

There should not be any comparison between them cos there Quest and missions is different and. We can't compare any one to Jesus. I have expected them to criticize the afenifere because their nonsense talk plenty

Another madness
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 12:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Frontail:
cool. The JUJU couldn't save the JUJU man grin grin grin

Story for the Gods
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 12:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mukbeementor:
Don't compare our prophet to anybody

Yes to Sahara reporters. When they were working for buhari some brainless fools didn't say no to Sahara reporters then. Unfortunate people
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
NEIGHBOUR:
So intolerant.!!! Can't believe same compassionate God created these people.

As in ehn! I tire.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by BobbyZrealist(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
To Arrewa,you said;
"The Bible is full of lies and contradictions"

But that does not change the fact that;
Islam is a false religion.
With a false Doctrine.
Found by a false prophet.

I will rather adhere to Christianity,Judaism,Hinduism, Buddhism, or Atheism.

But Islam has never ever appealed to me.
To be very sincere.
It is the most intolerant among all religions.
Very rigid and blindly defensive.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by emapeteum(m): 12:59pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

I want you to disobey your Bible that Jesus is a man and that no one should be worshipped but God
Pls ,did you listen to yourself?you want me to follow a paedophile,a 7th century caravan robber who deceive you and others with a reprobate mind? Pls come out of that occultic religion,whose founder plagiarized the Bible.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Franking:
At least Igboho's is real. Prophet Muhammad that rode a donkey to heaven, isn't that laughable?

No mind them jare... Na one Jewish woman kill am. He was poisoned to death by the woman. He too like toto. grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Prosperous111(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kdon2:

Another madness

For your people for house and village. Omo ale
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Prosperous111(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
luluman:
Better shut your mouth or I slap you. When Muric compared one person to Jesus our lord where were you?

Brother take it easy I wasn't in for anyone. Maybe You goty point wrong. I'm a christian and also a yoruba.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:
Can you imagine that people due to their ignorance of not studying their qu'ran and hadiths very well.

grin
They call that pedophile MuhamMad who had sex with doll playing 9year girl child at 54years old. That murderer who killed the Jewess family and raped after which she poisoned him and it lead to his death while crawling and throwing up. They call that pervert prophet MuhamMad who snatched his adopted son's wife, Zaynab after seeing her uncovered and lusting after her and made his adopted son, Zayed to divorce his wife so MuhamMad could next have her and revealed qu'ran 33:50 as Allah justifying this great evil deed of his. This genocidist MuhamMad who expelled the Jews and Christians from their Land Yathrib and renamed it Medina.

This evil bastard MuhamMad who slept with his wife's slave girls while sending them on false message. This evil Muhammad who should not even compared to a rat. Is what 1.2 billion deceived muslims of different sects who also hate themselves call a prophet?!!

History needs to be taught to these kids. MuhamMad leading Muslims to hell is heartbreaking.

Factually correct.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Viicfuntop(f): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
What a religion

They could compare buhari to Jesus but take a piss when Muham is compared to another. Nonsense
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Jesus was a man if you argue Provide evidence from your bible

Dumb
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
OhiOfIhima:

Are you sure you're normal?

It's you that need that question!
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheRareGem1:
Is like Afenifere want to be unfortunate in their lives

Ta! Go and sleep!
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Vireani79: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Notice that they didn't complain about comparing him with Moses
That's ok
Moses wey do miracle oh

Yet it's not ok to compare him to a man that even the smallest miracle he didn't do
Yet they don't worship him
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kingstanding:
. If I should say what is in my mind, honestly speaking Muslims in this forum will bomb my user name. I come in peace.

Bomb user name kwa! grin grin grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

these people again.......prophet mohammed is a renouned terrorist......even comparing sunday igboho with that terrorist called muhammed, is unacceptable........

grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:19pm On Jul 27, 2021
RioCarputo:
I'm a Christian but this is very bad, absurd, disrespectful and blasphemous comparing Igboho to Prophet Mohammed.. what has he done or what's been his impact or is a Prophet or a Preacher common, come off it...

You need your brain checked asap. Na your type they compromise humanity. Shame
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
emapeteum:

Their usual way of reasoning.no wonder most Islamic countries are most backward nations on earth.They reason from their anus
When you don't have anything meaningful to say
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by daddyp76(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Where were this group when MIRIC compare Bihari with JESUS ? Nonsense
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bhol28:
This is one of the reasons this so called Yoruba Nation call is dead on arrival.Very archaic people wearing juju clothes up and down and dreaming of having a Nation.Its better Igboho and his co archaic followers rename their proposed nation JUJU REPUBLIC.Most of the few politicians supporting them is just for political gain.

Go your separate way, we no want una again. Na by force. Cowardly thieves can't stay alone.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Comedian2019:
Muslims are reacting, jews are not. Ok, we can now see clearly who are peaceful and why afghanistan, Iraq, Yemen, etc are very peaceful.

Even in Nigeria they are trying to export their terrorism to southern part that's why they are angry with Sunday igboho for daring to resist them.

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
emapeteum:

Pls ,did you listen to yourself?you want me to follow a paedophile,a 7th century caravan robber who deceive you and others with a reprobate mind? Pls come out of that occultic religion,whose founder plagiarized the Bible.

Continue worshipping a servant

It will be quickly obvious that Jesus is as a servant of God, but never Son of God. Peter, for example, said:
“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

Peter further said: “God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.
Not only Peter, but the entire group of believers viewed Jesus as God’s servant. When they raised their voices together in prayer to God, in the course of their speaking to God they called Jesus “your holy servant Jesus whom you anointed” (Acts 4:27). They repeated this title also in verse 30. Consistently, Jesus was being called servant of God by the original followers of Jesus.

Your book is full of contradictions
because it was written by many authors

Why did your so-called God contradict himself in Genesis by creating the sun and moon on the fourth day [Gen. 1: 16-19] to provide light during the day and night when he already created light for the day and night on the first day [Gen. 1: 3-5]?
Why does the Bible say, “God is love” [1 John 4:8], “love is not jealous” [1 Corinthians 13: 4] and “God is jealous” [Exodus 20:5]? [Deductive reasoning makes it impossible for all three verses to be true simultaneously].
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 1:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Quran is a words of God not a words of man, no one speak in Quran but Allah.
Jesus calls Himself a Man
“Jesus said to them, “If you were Abraham’s children, you would do the works of Abraham. But now you seek to kill Me, a Man who has told you the truth which I heard from God.” John 8:39-40.

He also called himself son of man.

For the Son of Man has come to seek and to save that which was lost (Luke 19:10).
Jesus said.
The Son of Man indeed goes just as it is written of him, but woe to that man by whom the Son of Man is betrayed! It would have been good for that man if he had not been born (Matthew 26:24).

If God and Jesus are the same, having the same mind, knowledge and power, then why would Jesus beg himself in the garden of Gethsemane, to spare himself from having to be crucified? Furthermore, why would Jesus ask himself why he has forsaken himself by allowing himself to be crucified?

No place Jesus say worship me
No place in the Bible does Jesus ever say, “Worship me.”

John 4:23:
But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Notice Jesus said, “… true worshippers shall worship the Father …” So the question is, “Do you want to be a true worshiper or not?”
Jesus said only God is good.

Mark 10:18:
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

Congratulations for worshipping human being grin

But you forgot to add where Jesus said I and my father are one! Olodo!
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by divinitybillz(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
I agree with you that's why true Christainity isn't a religion but a relationship with Christ.
Glorry. grin grin

quote author=dinamoo post=104144903]Religion. Africa's biggest problem

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

S/West PDP Leaders Ask Jonathan For Speaker’s Post / Prof. Pat Utomi Endorses Buhari For Presidency / Alhaji Shehu Shagari Visits Buhari In Abuja(Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.