Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,757 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere (23151 Views)

Tinubu Vs Peter Obi: Don’t Compare Don Perignon To Ogogoro – Fani-kayode / Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muric Slam Afenifere / Mubarak Bala Faces Death Calls After Comparing TB Joshua With Prophet Muhammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Sadisbala(m): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Faller:
But when Muric Compared Buhari to Jesus.....we did not hear anything.....

All these hypocrites sef...or was Jesus not mentioned in the Quran (Anobi Isa ).... isn't that Enough reason not to compare him (Jesus) with a mortal man.... Imagine comparing a vegetable to Jesus and Yoruba Muslims did not say anything......

Now they are bursting our speakers

our holy prophet is above all to us even prophet mosses and Jesus testified so we dont take him for a joke.we can die and die for him.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Glink2018(m): 2:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
NoSentiment:

Why didn't xtians protest then? You expect muslims to protest the desecration of their so called God, Jesus, on xtians behalf? You are not serious. To every folks, their sage. You don't value your own, and you want others to value theirs along with urs because of ur stupidity.

You haven't answered the question...Mohammed is a prophet and Jesus Christ also is a prophet...
The question is why will Islamic jihadists like Akintola compare Jesus to GEJ when he knows that such is not acceptable and tolerated in Islam...
I'm not surprised...
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Chibuezem(m): 2:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

Even their qu'ran in 4:171 and 66:12 says Jesus is a man who is also the Word and Spirit of Allah.

Muslims are deceived by MuhamMad the child of Satan to send them to Hell.
Thank you my brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by ANTIlSLAM(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
What is so special about Muhammad, Baby Aishat's Husband? When that Terrorist Professor in charge of Muric compared Buhari the lifeless one to Jesus Christ, CAN never condemned the statement from ludicrous mongrel bonehead ignorant professor called Ishaq Akintola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Sardauna24(m): 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
JEWELofHELL666:
The Afenifere’s statement has attracted a lot of backlash from Muslim faithfuls on social media who said the Prophet’s movement was given a wrong interpretation by the Yoruba group.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/07/27/don%E2%80%99t-compare-igboho%E2%80%99s-travails-prophet-muhammeds-%E2%80%94-islamic-faithful-slam-afenifere
I call on you guys to quickly widraw ur statement comparing this ighobohos matter with our beloved and holy prophet peace and blessings be upon him
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by femlad97(m): 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

MuhamMad is a Pedophile sent by Satan. Please, Muhammad is not even fit to be a rat in the next life.
may God have mercy on you..u better go repent.....u making a greater sin without realizing it.....thinking u are fighting for God sent U better repent
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Ashiru97(m): 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
U
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
Sadisbala:
our holy prophet is above all to us even prophet mosses and Jesus testified so we dont take him for a joke.we can die and die for him.

You mean "holiness" like Pedophilia committed by MuhamMad.

What was "holy" about that evil son of Satan, MuhamMad?

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏
It was narrated that 'Aishah said:

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Cab you prove where Moses and Jesus both Jews testified of MuhamMad as a prophet and show us where the name MuhamMad is in the Bible?

Expo one because muslims are brain dead spiritually. You will go to Song of Solomon and grin it will me expose MuhamMad more.

Waiting for you.

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kennybh: 3:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
What is special about prophet Mohammed?
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Vireani79: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
They should declare fatwa on Afenifere Jo���
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by femlad97(m): 3:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

You are deceived but God will help you to see that the dead corspe MuhamMad is taking you on a journey to Hell by rejecting Jesus who created you and wants you to enter eternal life. You want to go join pedophile MuhamMad in Hell?

Is MuhamMad the dead corspe who was an impotent Pedophile when he was alive the god of Islam?

How is man arrested for "blasphemy" over a dead pedophile of over 1400 years?

I have said it for anyone to stay a Muslim that one has to lose all sense of decency, morality and is someone who doesn't research the truth but loves a lie.

Muslims, you call MuhamMad, who was 54years old as at the time of marrying Aisha, who was 6years old and still played with doll and not yet reached puberty a "prophet". MuhamMad slept with her at 9years when she was first taken to his house and coupled with the fact that she was so sick that her hairs were falling which meant that MuhamMad would have slept with her at 6 or 7 or 8years if not for Aisha's sickness.

1.2 billion Muslims call this sick depraved MuhamMad a "prophet" and will even have you killied for blasphemy if you call MuhamMad a Pedophile as recorded by authentic Sahih Islamic Hadith records by the first set of muslims.

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدٌ، أَخْبَرَنَا أَبُو مُعَاوِيَةَ، حَدَّثَنَا هِشَامٌ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ كُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ عِنْدَ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَكَانَ لِي صَوَاحِبُ يَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي، فَكَانَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم إِذَا دَخَلَ يَتَقَمَّعْنَ مِنْهُ، فَيُسَرِّبُهُنَّ إِلَىَّ فَيَلْعَبْنَ مَعِي‏.‏
Narrated `Aisha:

I used to play with the dolls in the presence of the Prophet, and my girl friends also used to play with me. When Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) used to enter (my dwelling place) they used to hide themselves, but the Prophet
would call them to join and play with me. (The playing with the dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for `Aisha at that time, as she was a little girl, not yet reached the age of puberty.) (Fath-ul-Bari page 143, Vol.13)

Sahih al-Bukhari 6130
In-book : Book 78, Hadith 157
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 8, Book 73, Hadith 151  

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ آدَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ تَزَوَّجَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم وَأَنَا بِنْتُ سِتٍّ وَدَخَلَ عَلَىَّ وَأَنَا بِنْتُ تِسْعِ سِنِينَ وَكُنْتُ أَلْعَبُ بِالْبَنَاتِ ‏.‏

"The Messenger of Allah married me when I was six, and consummated the marriage with me when I was nine, and I used to play with dolls."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 3378
In-book : Book 26, Hadith 183
English translation : Vol. 4, Book 26, Hadith 3380
Sunan an-Nasai

Hadith
أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا جَرِيرٌ، عَنْ مَنْصُورٍ، عَنْ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، عَنِ الأَسْوَدِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ كَانَتْ إِحْدَانَا إِذَا حَاضَتْ أَمَرَهَا رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَنْ تَتَّزِرَ ثُمَّ يُبَاشِرُهَا ‏.‏

"If one of us was menstruating, the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would tell her to put on an Izar (waist wrap) then he would fon.dle her."

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i
English : Vol. 1, Book 1, Hadith 287
Arabic : Book 1, Hadith 288
Sunan an-Nasai

Go on your knees and cry to Jesus Christ to reveal Himself to you. May you not be unfortunate to join MuhamMad in Hell with Satan.
All in all you thinking you are fighting for God...you think you right bah after you went to goggle to bring out thing just to satisfy yourself.....see God knows those who serve him just hold ur faith don't abuse or speak ill of another....Are you God He said God sent him...God ⬅not you.....baba i won't reply you anymore because you are behaving like unbeliver to me....abusing and fighting over who God sent or not shows you are....
And do not judge another because God said in the bible we should not judge another.....u already taken urself like a judge to judge where I'm going after life...I'm a christian....and mind you I'm going to heaven ..repent bro from ur sins...
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Benitoh: 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
At least we were observant to the whole event that led to ighohos arrest. How many of you people that were there in the era of the so-called
Prophet? To be lecturing us and teaching us about the scennerio that unfolded Thousands of years ago. Many nigerians wants to be more Moslem than the Arabs.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by emapeteum(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Continue worshipping a servant

It will be quickly obvious that Jesus is as a servant of God, but never Son of God. Peter, for example, said:
“The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified his servant Jesus” (Acts 3:13).

Peter further said: “God raised up his servant” (Acts 3:26), where the title servant refers to Jesus.
Not only Peter, but the entire group of believers viewed Jesus as God’s servant. When they raised their voices together in prayer to God, in the course of their speaking to God they called Jesus “your holy servant Jesus whom you anointed” (Acts 4:27). They repeated this title also in verse 30. Consistently, Jesus was being called servant of God by the original followers of Jesus.

Your book is full of contradictions
because it was written by many authors

Why did your so-called God contradict himself in Genesis by creating the sun and moon on the fourth day [Gen. 1: 16-19] to provide light during the day and night when he already created light for the day and night on the first day [Gen. 1: 3-5]?
Why does the Bible say, “God is love” [1 John 4:8], “love is not jealous” [1 Corinthians 13: 4] and “God is jealous” [Exodus 20:5]? [Deductive reasoning makes it impossible for all three verses to be true simultaneously].

Am always afraid on how Muslims reason.You guys misquoted the scripture because you have a reprobate mind.you seem not to understand English language:some are literally and some statement are symbolic.No wonder Muslim are the least educated people in sub-saharan Africa,even here in Nigeria.your prophet denied that Christ didn't die,but historians who were not Christians said he died? African religion is far better than Islam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Ladiesdoctor(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
I remember how Muric compared June 12 protesters to with Jesus Christ.

Goose eats what ganders eats too

Lubbish

1 Like

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 3:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
emapeteum:

Am always afraid on how Muslims reason.You guys misquoted the scripture because you have a reprobate mind.you seem not to understand English language:some are literally and some statement are symbolic.No wonder Muslim are the least educated people in sub-saharan Africa,even here in Nigeria.your prophet denied that Christ didn't die,but historians who were not Christians said he died? African religion is far better than Islam
Congratulations for worshipping servant of God grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Jalo60(m): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
This is unacceptable! Islam Religion must be Respect.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Taiwx(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Lmao
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Olasubomi26(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
So you know there is nothing like evil bible. When talking about religion, try not to take it personal, and above all don't create enemity amidst people because you want to say your own view and understanding about religion. What if at long run, this religion of a thing is just a cult and yes God exists and we tend to see it in another way.
viceddy95:

Nonsense, what you wrote doesn't make sense..
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Glink2018(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Qudsi:

Can you prove how MuhamMad was a prophet?

I am waiting for you.

The proves is in your black book called Quran
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by emapeteum(m): 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
dmbb:

Congratulations for worshipping servant of God grin
Continue in your ignorance.A servant mean a slave in all circumstances according to your satanic book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by dmbb: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
emapeteum:

Continue in your ignorance.A servant mean a slave in all circumstances according to your satanic book
So now you agree that you are worshipping servant of God not God grin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Gfskw: 5:58pm On Jul 27, 2021
How
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 6:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
UncommonLogic:
[[s]quote author=Kdon2 post=104147724]

That's why the region with fanatics have remained backward in 22nd century of life! You no reason that one. Lazy fanatics[/s]

Your SADEAST erosion ravaged evil jungle is not backward? Delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG xtain terrorist monkey.

That's why it has been scary to you people when others say the want separation. You can't grow without southern growth. You are so dull and dumb. Shame
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Comedian2019: 7:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
Kdon2:

Even in Nigeria they are trying to export their terrorism to southern part that's why they are angry with Sunday igboho for daring to resist them.
They will not succeed.
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by Kdon2: 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Comedian2019:

They will not succeed.

Amin
Re: Don’t Compare Igboho’s Travails With Prophet Muhammed's — Muslims Slam Afenifere by viceddy95(m): 7:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Olasubomi26:
So you know there is nothing like evil bible. When talking about religion, try not to take it personal, and above all don't create enemity amidst people because you want to say your own view and understanding about religion. What if at long run, this religion of a thing is just a cult and yes God exists and we tend to see it in another way.
Am a Christian without apology to anyone and ready to be an enemy to the guy I quoted... How does Christianity concerns what a group of people said, that he decided to insult Christians..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

APC Presidential Primary: Fani-Kayode Criticizes Northern Governors / Kano Is For Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu - Garba Shehu / What Are Economic Problems Facing Nigeria And Possible Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.