Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,724 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic (38453 Views)

Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Unsad(m): 11:05am On Jul 27, 2021
embarassed
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by PrinceOfLagos: 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
New matters arising
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by twosquare(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2021
Media trial. It is permissible for someone running for his life. No case.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Kobicove(m): 11:07am On Jul 27, 2021
This guy don enter am!
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by AdmissionTipz(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Have never done this before, but I have no other choice...

. I have no means to feed this morning , if you can help my situation this morning, I will really be Happy.....

Currently I'm a student and I have tried to call my relatives, but all promise and fail

I will be glad if you can help my situation

Kuda 2005283839

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by adriano50: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Nigeria government and Benin republic government in conjunction to Bleep igboho up, anybody waiting for fair hearing in Africa is wasting time Africa is a shithole and Nigeria is the capital of it

2 Likes

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Aganju849: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
SATANICALLY:
The lawyer said there were nine lawyers who represented Igboho at the Beninese court, and they were all shocked to see how the case turned out.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-new-charges-levelled-against-igboho-in-benin-republic

Mynd44 please ban the op for posting false info

The second picture is fake
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by seunlayi(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Most people just rushed to make useless and bias comments anytime they see news hitting FP. The new charge of 'coming to Benin to ignite trouble' is a way to pave a smoother passage for Igboho to continue his transit to Germany. That charge can't stand because he was already on the plane before he was brought down. Benin Rep won't repatriate him, it's just a payback time for Buhari who closes trade with the yoruba of SW and yoruba in Benin while encouraging Northerners and Niger/Chad. Many have forgotten that the later action of Igboho when he confronted custom's officials was actually applauded in Benin Republic. Hence, for Benin Republic to ignore PMB who has less than 2 yrs to spend in office is better than ignoring their brothers in the SW Nig which will still pay them in the near future.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Masterkernel1: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

At the end of the day, Igboho the criminal would beg to be repatriated to Nigeria. Benin Republic don't joke with their laws. If he had contravened any, they would surely jail him accordingly.

This is not a matter of the Punch Newspapers or Sahara Reporters abusing Buhari or The Federal Government...it is a matter of law..a criminal one for that matter in a foreign land..

However, guess what? The only person that can intervene to secure the release of the criminal and murderer, is the same Buhari they have been cursing..

Who's Buhari? The vegetable dementia ghost?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by BrickDevo: 11:09am On Jul 27, 2021
Mental Slavery, Africans are still slaves, Are you not surprised how a black man in power is against his fellow black man who is in pursuit of freedom and peace, just because he wants to please his colonial masters teuh! Never forget that the translators of Slave Masters where never in chains but they worked effortlessly for their masters,

We're fools!!!

Emancipate Yourself from Mental Slavery, none but ourselves could free ourselves.......
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 27, 2021
Wealthyone:
The above picture indicates OP is not for the southerners. Obviously mocking the agitation.

Who is southerners? You people come here like you’re talking for anybody more than your illiterate selves. Park left.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by lasisi69(f): 11:10am On Jul 27, 2021
cheesy
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by UncommonLogic: 11:12am On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

At the end of the day, Igboho the criminal would beg to be repatriated to Nigeria. Benin Republic don't joke with their laws. If he had contravened any, they would surely jail him accordingly.

This is not a matter of the Punch Newspapers or Sahara Reporters abusing Buhari or The Federal Government...it is a matter of law..a criminal one for that matter in a foreign land..

However, guess what? The only person that can intervene to secure the release of the criminal and murderer, is the same Buhari they have been cursing..

Don't mind the idiotic fools. They will beg Buhari to come to his rescue eventually , after abusing the man on daily basis.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2021
ifytrik:
Double wahala for dead bodycheesy! Mr igboho should fast and pray benin republic goverment doesn't hand him over to fulani goverment because if they do, buhari will do everything humanlly possible to make sure he is sent prison.

Do you read at all?

If not for the new charge, Igboho should have been a free man by now. The new charge was him having dealing with some criminals in Benin which we all know it is just rubbish.

He will be bail soon.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by LegalWolf: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2021
Wealthyone:
The above picture indicates OP is not for the southerners. Obviously mocking the agitation.

And he has a right to. See, the truth is not every southerner most share the sentiments of igboho or NK. They have the right to and people must respect that.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Wettoid123: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2021
this guy for kokuma dey enjoy himself as him be he come go touch lion tail he is in a big shit now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by FarahAideed: 11:13am On Jul 27, 2021
He should just forget any principle he has and disappear
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Femifocus(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2021
They just wanted to use Sunday case to make records , though I pray in anyway it's going he should favor him ijn
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by PataAlhajaKeji(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Igboho werey, this is the best time to disappear o.

If not, you go old for Benin republic prision.

Yoruba nasan activist oshi! grin

3 Likes

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by zombieHUNTER: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2021
BlowYourMind:
This is a mere case igboho is coming out stronger and free

Abokki who asked for your opinion
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by zombieHUNTER: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Wettoid123:
this guy for kokuma dey enjoy himself as him be he come go touch lion tail he is in a big shit now.

Who is this lion please
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

So having dealings with criminals in their country calls for 100years imprisonment? You are purely deluded.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Jostoman: 11:14am On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

to hell with you and your oga because at end of day God will still disappoint you and buhari.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Babaken(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

Tell me countries that joke with their laws if not Nigeria.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by iHart(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
ifytrik:
Double wahala for dead bodycheesy! Mr igboho should fast and pray benin republic goverment doesn't hand him over to fulani goverment because if they do, buhari will do everything humanlly possible to make sure he is sent prison.
He is in prison already na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by 02Kebreal(m): 11:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Igboho should just disappear

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 27, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Na this one we dey call from fryingpan to fire

Haha! Read; "He said the case started with fighting off extradition to Nigeria, but ended as a case of Sunday Adeyemo versus the Benin Republic."

That means extradition is no longer a case. What now remain is just a mere allegation which does not even hold water.

He will be bail soon.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by eburuu: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2021
AdmissionTipz:
Have never done this before, but I have no other choice...

. I have no means to feed this morning , if you can help my situation this morning, I will really be Happy.....

Currently I'm a student and I have tried to call my relatives, but all promise and fail

I will be glad if you can help my situation

Kuda 2005283839
they wine your destiny... No go find work
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by madridguy(m): 11:19am On Jul 27, 2021
In an interview with the BBC, Salami said if Igboho wanted to cause problems in Benin, he would have stayed longer in the country, but he was willing to leave the country less than 24 hours after coming to Benin.

grin grin grin

Baba don offend who pass am.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ImoAt40: Okorocha Celebrates Past Governors / Dino Malaye Rocks Super Eagle Jersey, Congratulates Nigeria / Many Feared Kidnapped On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.