Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic (38449 Views)

Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Ade4God: 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2021
The federal government has no intention of bringing him back home, it's to keep him quiet for a while, and when the opportunity presents itself they grab it with both hands and legs gan paapa.
Make una live me alone oooo, I just manage chop finish oooo
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
MT:

I looked at the country during the time of Jonathan and I saw his kinsmen wreaking havoc in the Niger Delta, destroying pipeline installation. In as much as I did not like Jonathan administration, I knew it was some disgruntled political elements sponsoring his kinsmen to make his govt to look bad. Same thing happened during Obj, when they were sponsoring Gani Adams as Oodua then. Now It was the turn of the fulani. Let Buhari leaves, Fulani saga will die a natural death and another monster will arise within the kinsmen of the next president. There is a pattern already. Did Jonathan bomb his kinsmen during the Niger Delta crisis? Did Obasanjo destroy the Yoruba tribe? Nigeria politicians can burn the country to realise their dirty political aspirations.

Was there no Fulani during the time of Jonathan? Why didn't we hear about their supposedly destructive activities all over the nation? It was because Fulani was of no use to these disgruntled politicians then. Fulanis have been living with us for decades.

Allowing politicians to mess with our brain in this country is the issue. Have you asked yourself, what will be the gain of a sitting president to set the country he rules on fire? Reason.....think. Just opening your mouth and calling someone a fool will only make u a bigger fool. .

Can you tell me the price of one bag of rice during GEJ's era and what it is now.
Don't get me wrong Gej was clueless and ran a corrupt administration, but what we have now is hell fire compared to GEJ time.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by dragunov: 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
gawu1:

I think this your preposition will end up being miscalculation if the terrorist chose to go by that. The offences he is being of accused of in Benin Republic may land him a prison term of not less than 20 years if convicted. The wahala on top of that is that after the prison term he could still be repatriated to Nigeria as a wanted person, though Buhari may have gone at the time.
In the other hand, if extradited to Nigeria he may only spend 2 to 3 years in detention because their is every possibility that the next person to come after Buhari may set him free, if not for anything for political correctness.
So the terrorist advisers should be careful with aligning with either of these positions by making analysis of their consequences. The ipob pig terrorists supreme leader is lucky that he has been brought to Nigeria instead of being trialed in 'Kenya'. If I were Buhari I would have asked them to profile some charges against him there that would definitely land him long prison life. I would then follow up with discreet assassination of him in the prison.
This is how most countries treat state enemies these days. Imprison them is old fashion, as its in most cases end up given them more undue popularity.

Before you call someone a terrorist, you must have seen one or two cases of him killing people or blowing up things to target civilians. But if it is because he defended his people against Fulani domination, oppression and organized crime and because he held rallies calling for self determination(which is not a crime under a democracy) is why you are calling him a terrorist, then you are the grandest of all F00ls. If your DSS criminals cannot produce bodycam videos of when they raided his house and found cache of ammo with the alleged stockpile, if they cannot produce the videos of the cctv cameras that they destroyed, then they are the terrorists. And you too. Fat monkey!
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by gawu1: 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
dragunov:

Before you call someone a terrorist, you must have seen one or two cases of him killing people or blowing up things to target civilians. But if it is because he defended his people against Fulani domination, oppression and organized crime and because he held rallies calling for self determination(which is not a crime under a democracy) is why you are calling him a terrorist, then you are the grandest of all F00ls. If your DSS criminals cannot produce bodycam videos of when they raided his house and found cache of ammo with the alleged stockpile, if they cannot produce the videos of the cctv cameras that they destroyed, then they are the terrorists. And you too. Fat monkey!
I don't want to believe that you are an indomie generation. Who don't know Sunday Igboho atrocities right from the days of Ife-Modakeke crises? Do you know how many lives that terrorist killed? May be you think he started his killing with this hype Fulani herdsmen issues. An ignoramus you are for thinking terrorism is only when one blow up civilians.
For latest info, the Benin are not holding him only because of his atrocities in Nigeria but also for those he committed in their own country too. So, you should know what he is, a bloody terrorist.
Anyway, what stops idiots of your types defending him on social media to go to Benin Republic and testify that he is innocent.
Little idiotic pig!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by MT: 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Skyview01:

Can you tell me the price of one bag of rice during GEJ's era and what it is now.
Don't get me wrong Gej was clueless and ran a corrupt administration, but what we have now is hell fire compared to GEJ time.

I so much love your approach, no insult but laid your facts bare. Who or what do you think should be blamed for this in the face of dwindling sale of crude oil at ridiculous price, which represents our only mainstay national income generation?

When the president closed the border, in order to promote interest in farming, what were people saying ? They were putting pressure that border should be opened thereby putting pressure on dollars and making it skyrocket.

There's no way we won't suffer before things get better. Past administrations have ruined things. They failed to save during rainy season. Our farmlands have been converted to real estate. This is beyond what one administration can solve. We need urgent diversification. If you have other economic idea, I will be so willing to listen. We have a president and not a magician....smiles
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Gireiboy(m): 8:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
YES WE SHALL SEE! EVEN HAUSAS ARE SECRETLY ARRANGING NICE C A R FOR YALL HERD TERRORISTS angry
Oh! really cheesy
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Akinolaleo(m): 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
Biglittlelois:
It is better for Igboho to remain in Benin prison than in Nigeria, we all know the extent this foolish government can go when some persons are against their agenda.
I will prefer that too
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by macof(m): 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

At the end of the day, Igboho the criminal would beg to be repatriated to Nigeria. Benin Republic don't joke with their laws. If he had contravened any, they would surely jail him accordingly.

This is not a matter of the Punch Newspapers or Sahara Reporters abusing Buhari or The Federal Government...it is a matter of law..a criminal one for that matter in a foreign land..

However, guess what? The only person that can intervene to secure the release of the criminal and murderer, is the same Buhari they have been cursing..

You are just making noise
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Misterone: 11:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Grace001:
Sunday you have learnt the hard way... The people of ibarapa/igangan and other masses don’t even miss you.

Unfortunately majority of the masses you think you’re fighting want you to fail and to be jailed or killed.

You’re now in the situation of frypan to fire.

This is for anyone out there who have the passion for fighting for people’s right, don’t make the mistake of becoming a freedom fighting for NIGERIA masses,

Leave Nigeria masses, they love their chains of sufferness, killing, brutality, raping hardship and poverty. These masses you want to fight for will wish for you to fail, to be killed or jailed. Nigeria masses only complain, but they are contented in their chains and in love with their oppressor.

Nigeria masses are contented/happy in their chains of hardship, poverty, brutality, killings, raping, oppression and suffering. They are destiny to this suffering and smiling way of life, as a matter of fact they are still in love with their oppressor and their oppressors know this.

So trying to liberate Nigeria masses from their chains and separate them from their oppressors will be a suicide mission that doesn’t worth it.
Traaaaaaaash. Your words are nepotistic and bigotry. In the eyes of this TRASH writer, it is only ok if you being ruled by someone from your religion and tribe. Anything else is being in chains. Rubbish.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Preacherrr:
WHAT ABOUT THAT HIS JUJU BULLET PRROF VEST? THE WAY THE MAN WAS BRAGGING ABOUT HIS JUJU YOU WILL THINK THE MAN IS A SPIRIT AND UNTOUCHABLE. HIS OVER CONFINDENCE IN HIS STUPID JUJU FAILED HIM. AT THIS POINT.... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE... HALLELUJAH. TRUST ME IF HE LOOKS TO JESUS, MERCY WILL PRAY.]

You stupid fool, not even Jesus can save you. Didn’t Jesus get arrested and put on death row, crucified, nailed on the cross and died? Stop being dense mehn.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by louqas: 5:04am On Jul 28, 2021
SouthSouth1914:
The OP is in delusion! What’s the second picture that is a deep fake doing along side this news?

The Nigerian state is a terrible one when it comes to negotiations with valid demands of Igboho and Nnamdi Kanu, because Nigeria is flawed along ethnic lines!

The only people cheering this drama are the ones from the north, yet they cannot quench the Boko haram menace ravaging their region for how many years?

If you are from the SS, SW, SE resources must be put together to fight this injustice meted out by the hegemony of leeches roaming the earth.

Whats your definition of INJUSTICE.......

Sambo Dasuki is a fulani like buhari....he spent 5years and was freed by a political solution and intense plea bargain
ELzakzaky is hausa.....he is still in detention since 2015
They were not secessionists, didnt comit any treasonable offence yet they were imprisoned for long

Dont go emotional on me with slavery jargon, its the music some politicians want you to be singing...to be used to deceive you into thinking they are for your agitation.....NONE OF OUR POLITICIANS TODAY SUPPORT ANY AGITATION,.
THEY ARE ALL ONE NIGERIANISTS.... they are just playing politics with nnamdi and sunday so dont get carried away.....if PDP gets to power today do you think they will grant biafra or oduduwa?..NEVER...
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Grace001: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Misterone:
Traaaaaaaash. Your words are nepotistic and bigotry. In the eyes of this TRASH writer, it is only ok if you being ruled by someone from your religion and tribe. Anything else is being in chains. Rubbish.

Seems you have comprehension problem , no offense please. I laid emphasis on the word “NIGERIA MASSES” so I don’t see how my statement there is bigotry. I said Nigeria masses generally don’t worth dying or fighting for. Nigeria government have always failed the masses, be it PDP or APC.

Ken Sarowiwa was murdered for fighting for the masses, oppressors know that masses are comfortable in their chains so they(oppressors) will do everything and anything to silent any individual or groups that want to liberate the masses.

When the masses are tired of their chains they will fight to break it.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by dragunov: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
gawu1:

I don't want to believe that you are an indomie generation. Who don't know Sunday Igboho atrocities right from the days of Ife-Modakeke crises? Do you know how many lives that terrorist killed? May be you think he started his killing with this hype Fulani herdsmen issues. An ignoramus you are for thinking terrorism is only when one blow up civilians.
For latest info, the Benin are not holding him only because of his atrocities in Nigeria but also for those he committed in their own country too. So, you should know what he is, a bloody terrorist.
Anyway, what stops idiots of your types defending him on social media to go to Benin Republic and testify that he is innocent.
Little idiotic pig!

You are the ignoramus. An oaf and a dunce! What is your problem with Igboho? So if he was involved in a communal clash a long time ago, does that label him a terrorist? How many fulani herdsmen did he kill? Can you provide evidence? He gave fulani criminals who had been unabatedly involved in murder and kidnap in his hometown an eviction notice. So does that qualify as being a terrorist?
What atrocities did he commit in Benin republic under 24hrs? And if you are sincere with yourself you would have stated the fact that Benin republic officials stated that they are not even interested in his activities as an agitator in Nigeria. But we all know everybody has a price and can be bought. Benin is denying that there is any request by Nigerian dictatorship government to hold him and extradite him but we know that they backed down on that because they know that the world is watching and the pressure is much.
We all know what's going on and we are waiting for the conclusion of the fake investigation that Benin republic is carrying out. I know you are one of those mo.rons on this forum who wildly jerked off when you heard that he was nabbed for using fake documents at the airport. When you found out that its not true, you have shifted the goal post to another imaginary crime in Benin. We are watching keenly to see if they want to secretly organize a transfer because the dictatorship in Nigeria is leaning hard on Benin's neck. We know the kind of threats Nigeria would be secretly making. Since kidnapping is the order of the day in your shi.thole we won't be surprised if they are planning to kidnap him to Nigeria. If there is justice and equity in your shithole, people like Igboho and Kanu would not have emerged. And trust me, more would emerge if your Fulani government continue with its agenda.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Misterone: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Grace001:

Seems you have comprehension problem , no offense please. I laid emphasis on the word “NIGERIA MASSES” so I don’t see how my statement there is bigotry. I said Nigeria masses generally don’t worth dying or fighting for. Nigeria government have always failed the masses, be it PDP or APC. TRASHHHH! Go and reread what you wrote initially then come back and see if it makes sense. You are nepotistic and a bigot. We know your type.

Ken Sarowiwa was murdered for fighting for the masses, oppressors know that masses are comfortable in their chains so they(oppressors) will do everything and anything to silent any individual or groups that want to liberate the masses.

When the masses are tired of their chains they will fight to break it.

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:36am On Jul 30, 2021
MT:

I so much love your approach, no insult but laid your facts bare. Who or what do you think should be blamed for this in the face of dwindling sale of crude oil at ridiculous price, which represents our only mainstay national income generation?

When the president closed the border, in order to promote interest in farming, what were people saying ? They were putting pressure that border should be opened thereby putting pressure on dollars and making it skyrocket.

There's no way we won't suffer before things get better. Past administrations have ruined things. They failed to save during rainy season. Our farmlands have been converted to real estate. This is beyond what one administration can solve. We need urgent diversification. If you have other economic idea, I will be so willing to listen. We have a president and not a magician....smiles

You see my friend, the biggest threat to farming in Nigeria right now is insecuritiy faced by farmers.
Herdsmen running over crops and killing farming. Bubu has never addressed this because the culprits are Fulanis. Has anyone been arrested. Bubu is one of the biggest advocates for Fulani herdsmen.
This my friend is the big elephant in the room Bubu is not addressing and one of the big reasons there would never be any investor in the farming industry.
I know a lot of farmers who had packed up and left in fear for their lives and bubu has never done anything to deal with the issue. Never even taken it serious. I gave up on the country more than 10 years ago and Bubu seriously has nothing to offer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Chairmanship Aspirant, Others Die In Boat Accident On Way To Vote / Panama Papers: Bukola Saraki Says He Won't Resign / Evangelist Ephraim Ononye: A Wolf In Sheep's Clothing - By Philip Nweze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.