Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,600 members, 7,816,492 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic (38448 Views)

Details Of Terrorism Allegations SSS Levelled Against Emefiele - Premium Times / DSS Opts For Propaganda Against Igboho, Kanu - The Nation / Agboola Ajayi: 7 Allegations Levelled Against Ondo Deputy Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by NLPoliceWoman: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nkitara:
Still richer, exposed and better than your father in all aspects even in jail grin grin
Seun Mynd44 Justwise Dominique.
Rule 2
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by proxillin(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2021
the promise of oil well and border opening is working.

free electricity

Buhari lets promise them cattles too.

Dear Benin republic. Buhari will not open that border...the oil well wey never reach us na wetin FG dey promise you.

Use your senses
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Gireiboy(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHEN WE GET TO THE BRIDGE, WE WILL LEARN HOW TO CROSS IT cool
We shall see!

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Gireiboy(m): 1:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
MT:

Don't take it as a case of the North vs the South. There are some of us in the south that still believe in one Nigeria. I respect the decision of people that want to secede and expect them to respect mine. Do not take the opinion of anyone here as representing the opinion of everyone from the South. Violence wont solve any of our problems but dialogue.

You will be surprised that most people abusing the president cannot even make a coherent argument to justify their positions. Just following bandwagon effects. Some of what some people are blaming the FG for actually lies squarely on the doorpost of their respective governors. But due to ignorance of not being able to understand what each office can handle, the president must be blamed for everything.
Understood!!!
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by OBALOLA55(m): 1:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Gireiboy:

We shall see!
YES WE SHALL SEE! EVEN HAUSAS ARE SECRETLY ARRANGING NICE C A R FOR YALL HERD TERRORISTS angry
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by BlowYourMind: 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nkitara:
Still richer, exposed and better than your father in all aspects even in jail grin grin
You can only know your father's status, using your father's incapability to judge others is a symptom mental deprivation
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Grace001:
Sunday you have learnt the hard way... The people of ibarapa/igangan and other masses don’t even miss you.

Unfortunately majority of the masses you think you’re fighting want you to fail and to be jailed or killed.

You’re now in the situation of frypan to fire.

This is for anyone out there who have the passion for fighting for people’s right, don’t make the mistake of becoming a freedom fighting for NIGERIA masses,

Leave Nigeria masses, they love their chains of sufferness, killing, brutality, raping hardship and poverty. These masses you want to fight for will wish for you to fail, to be killed or jailed. Nigeria masses only complain, but they are contented in their chains and in love with their oppressor.

Nigeria masses are contented/happy in their chains of hardship, poverty, brutality, killings, raping, oppression and suffering. They are destiny to this suffering and smiling way of life, as a matter of fact they are still in love with their oppressor and their oppressors know this.

So trying to liberate Nigeria masses from their chains and separate them from their oppressors will be a suicide mission that doesn’t worth it.
Unfortunately, I agree with you. I gave up on Nigerians and the masses 10 years ago.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by DavidEsq(m): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

At the end of the day, Igboho the criminal would beg to be repatriated to Nigeria. Benin Republic don't joke with their laws. If he had contravened any, they would surely jail him accordingly.

This is not a matter of the Punch Newspapers or Sahara Reporters abusing Buhari or The Federal Government...it is a matter of law..a criminal one for that matter in a foreign land..

However, guess what? The only person that can intervene to secure the release of the criminal and murderer, is the same Buhari they have been cursing..
Wahala cheesy grin angry grin grin
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by February30(m): 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
BlowYourMind:
This is a mere case igboho is coming out stronger and free

you upload makes you a numbered bastard.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
MT:

Don't take it as a case of the North vs the South. There are some of us in the south that still believe in one Nigeria. I respect the decision of people that want to secede and expect them to respect mine. Do not take the opinion of anyone here as representing the opinion of everyone from the South. Violence wont solve any of our problems but dialogue.

You will be surprised that most people abusing the president cannot even make a coherent argument to justify their positions. Just following bandwagon effects. Some of what some people are blaming the FG for actually lies squarely on the doorpost of their respective governors. But due to ignorance of not being able to understand what each office can handle, the president must be blamed for everything.

Are you for real? " Cannot make a coherent argument" what argument do you need? Look at the country and the economy. You are a lost cause if you think Buhari/Oshibajo have any clue as to what they are doing.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by delpee(f): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
Bovis:
Most people don’t know that Sunday is not just into arms smuggling, land grabbing and stealing of exotic vehicles across the borders. He also worked as a hired assassin for politicians. Rumour has it that he had a hand in the assassination of Bola Ige (former Attorney General) through links with Ladoja

"Rumour has it..." So why wasn't he arrested all this while since it's known that he's a car dealer?
Anything to give a dog a bad name to hang it.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Monogamy: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:
WHEN WE GET TO THE BRIDGE, WE WILL LEARN HOW TO CROSS IT cool

Chinedu, stop forming attachee by force with Yoruba, be proud of your lineage once and for all

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by OBALOLA55(m): 1:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Monogamy:

Chinedu, stop forming attachee by force with Yoruba, be proud of your lineage once and for all
OMOLUABI BLOOD DEY FLOW FOR MY VAIN LIKE ZAMZAM SPRING.

I’VE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT YOU CAN NEVER DENY ME MY RIGHT AS A YORUBA SON. MY PRETTY MOTHER IS FROM IPETUMODU OSUN STATE AND THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT HELINUES

DID YOU KNOW

JULIUSMALEMA SPEAKS IGBO FLUENTLY MORE THAN THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH EAST BUT HE IS A CONFIRMED FULANI MAN.

OJIOFOR IS A FULANI MAN AND HE SPEAKS IGBO LANGUAGE FLUENTLY

OMENKA SPEAKS IGBO FLUENTLY

NGENEUKWUENU SPEAKS IGBO FLUENTLY

KEEP ON DECEIVING YOURSELF HELINUES

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Wettoid123: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

Who is this lion please

for the now nai.............j.......a na lion ready to devour whoever touches its tail.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
BeardedMeat:
By all means, call out the guy on his stupidity but leave his lineage out of it cos you might even be related to him and not part of his craze.

Thanks for the correction but we can never be related

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Preacherrr(m): 2:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
WHAT ABOUT THAT HIS JUJU BULLET PRROF VEST? THE WAY THE MAN WAS BRAGGING ABOUT HIS JUJU YOU WILL THINK THE MAN IS A SPIRIT AND UNTOUCHABLE. HIS OVER CONFINDENCE IN HIS STUPID JUJU FAILED HIM. AT THIS POINT.... ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE.. ONLY JESUS CAN SAVE... HALLELUJAH. TRUST ME IF HE LOOKS TO JESUS, MERCY WILL PRAY.][/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Jobabori:

When was judgement delivered on the case of extradition?. Stop deceiving the gullible.

Why was he held? On what count?

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Blackdisciple(m): 2:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
Ordinarily Nigeria supposed give Benin Republic 72 hours to free Sunday Igboho or Nigeria invade Benin Republic militarily, but this is a country were the Government don't care about her citizens rather they fight the citizens.

How do Benin Republic have jurisdiction to detain arrest and persecute a Nigerian who has not committed any crime related Offenses against Benin Republic.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
ifytrik:
keep deceiving yourself, he will not be freed any time soon

Maybe you should go stop his bail application.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
MT:

I have always said this. The guy is facing 21 years imprisonment in Republic of Benin. They are harsh with their laws over there. In Nigeria, there can be some maneuver through the back gate. Igboho is in a deeper shit than his followers can imagine,

21 years for what? For mere allegation that he haslinks with criminals in Benin or for fighting for people?

So pathetic
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by BeardedMeat(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
oldtruth:

Thanks for the correction but we can never be related
I don't wish that even for my enemy.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by BeardedMeat(m): 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:

I’VE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT YOU CAN NEVER DENY ME MY RIGHT AS A YORUBA SON. MY PRETTY MOTHER IS FROM IPETUMODU OSUN STATE AND THERE’S ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO CHANGE THAT HELINUES

DID YOU KNOW

JULIUSMALEMA SPEAKS IGBO FLUENTLY MORE THAN THE PEOPLE OF SOUTH EAST BUT HE IS A CONFIRMED FULANI MAN.

Oba why you like quarrel pass fight?

You want this thread to be zombie infested? grin
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by MT: 3:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Skyview01:

Are for real? " Cannot make a coherent argument" what argument do you need? Look at the country and the economy. You are a lost cause if you think Buhari/Oshibajo have any clue what they are doing.

I looked at the country during the time of Jonathan and I saw his kinsmen wreaking havoc in the Niger Delta, destroying pipeline installation. In as much as I did not like Jonathan administration, I knew it was some disgruntled political elements sponsoring his kinsmen to make his govt to look bad. Same thing happened during Obj, when they were sponsoring Gani Adams as Oodua then. Now It was the turn of the fulani. Let Buhari leaves, Fulani saga will die a natural death and another monster will arise within the kinsmen of the next president. There is a pattern already. Did Jonathan bomb his kinsmen during the Niger Delta crisis? Did Obasanjo destroy the Yoruba tribe? Nigeria politicians can burn the country to realise their dirty political aspirations.

Was there no Fulani during the time of Jonathan? Why didn't we hear about their supposedly destructive activities all over the nation? It was because Fulani was of no use to these disgruntled politicians then. Fulanis have been living with us for decades.

Allowing politicians to mess with our brain in this country is the issue. Have you asked yourself, what will be the gain of a sitting president to set the country he rules on fire? Reason.....think. Just opening your mouth and calling someone a fool will only make u a bigger fool. .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by gawu1: 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
ifytrik:
Double wahala for dead bodycheesy! Mr igboho should fast and pray benin republic goverment doesn't hand him over to fulani goverment because if they do, buhari will do everything humanlly possible to make sure he is sent prison.
I think this your preposition will end up being miscalculation if the terrorist chose to go by that. The offences he is being of accused of in Benin Republic may land him a prison term of not less than 20 years if convicted. The wahala on top of that is that after the prison term he could still be repatriated to Nigeria as a wanted person, though Buhari may have gone at the time.
In the other hand, if extradited to Nigeria he may only spend 2 to 3 years in detention because their is every possibility that the next person to come after Buhari may set him free, if not for anything for political correctness.
So the terrorist advisers should be careful with aligning with either of these positions by making analysis of their consequences. The ipob pig terrorists supreme leader is lucky that he has been brought to Nigeria instead of being trialed in 'Kenya'. If I were Buhari I would have asked them to profile some charges against him there that would definitely land him long prison life. I would then follow up with discreet assassination of him in the prison.
This is how most countries treat state enemies these days. Imprison them is old fashion, as its in most cases end up given them more undue popularity.

1 Like

Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Ojiofor: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
OBALOLA55:

DID YOU KNOW

You no get shame at all.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by Ovamboland(m): 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
SATANICALLY:
The lawyer said there were nine lawyers who represented Igboho at the Beninese court, and they were all shocked to see how the case turned out.

https://www.thecable.ng/just-in-new-charges-levelled-against-igboho-in-benin-republic

The key for me in the lengthy article is this statement 'the judge said he might have had some criminal association while in Benin'

Nigerian judges will be forming matters not before me and won't ask police to do more thorough investigation. You see judges who don't want their country corrupted with bad behavior and oluwole tendencies common in Nigeria.

It's a Nigerian judge that will ask a pension thief of 23Bn to pay a fine of 750k and go home to enjoy the loot. The judge said he did not add the prescribed jail time because the criminal was a first time offender. Where is the incentive to not loot? If we don't reform our judicial system we're headed for disaster.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by dragunov: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

At the end of the day, Igboho the criminal would beg to be repatriated to Nigeria. Benin Republic don't joke with their laws. If he had contravened any, they would surely jail him accordingly.

This is not a matter of the Punch Newspapers or Sahara Reporters abusing Buhari or The Federal Government...it is a matter of law..a criminal one for that matter in a foreign land..

However, guess what? The only person that can intervene to secure the release of the criminal and murderer, is the same Buhari they have been cursing..

Delusional monkey. They believe and say anything.
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by ejimatic: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
MT:

That is NOT how the court works. The court is not ignoring the extradition charge. The court is only widening the scope. The court will rule on each case before it. Lady Justice never forget or ignore.
Thank you my brother..noted and appreciated
Re: JUST IN: New Charges Levelled Against Igboho In Benin Republic by wizi4tyn: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2021
All of the z*mbies commenting especially on page 1, abeg una actually read the article so? Abi una no use una brain read am?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Senatorial Candidates For The 36 States And FCT And Their QUALIFICATION / Police Releases List Of Authorized Siren Users / Aisha Buhari: $16million For Mosquito Nets Shocks President's Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.