Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,916 members, 7,824,843 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi (2025 Views)

"My Children Unknowingly Ate Their Dead Father's Head In A Pot Of Beans"—Mother / Man Killed & Sacrificed To Gods In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / ‘David Nabegmado Sacrificed His Family Members’ - Nephew Who Killed Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by facely007: 10:45am On Jul 27, 2021
I Sacrificed About 20,000 Children And Ate Their Hearts During The War, Ex-Liberian Commander Joshua Blahyi Shockingly Confesses.

Most of the time, when a country is plagued by war, lots of lives are lost. But guess who suffers the most during the massacre? Well, obviously, it’s the children left behind that bear the torment of war.

Most of the male children may be forced to take part in the war but the rest may also be killed for spiritual purposes especially in Africa. Following this, a former Liberian rebel commander notorious for sacrificing children and eating their hearts has vowed to find redemption by helping ex-child soldiers off drugs. The horrible killer, Joshua Blahyi was tagged the “most evil man in the world” after he confessed to committing monstrous crimes against thousands of innocent people.

He was one of the most violent and feared rebels to rise from Liberia’s civil wars. He was nicknamed “General B*tt Naked” due to fighting battles naked – something he believed bestowed him with a “spiritual power” that made him unbeatable in war.

The Liberia civil wars, which was fought from 1989 to 1998 and 1999 to 2003, were filled with despicable acts of torture, rap£ and mass slaughter.

It is estimated that over a quarter of a million people died during the conflicts. Shockingly, some of the worst crimes were committed by child soldiers who were hooked on drugs by their bosses. These children were sadly left with intense drug addiction after the fighting came to an end, and many turned to a life of crime and broke away from society.

CONTINUE READING: https://toktok9ja.com/i-sacrificed-about-20000-children-and-ate-their-hearts-during-the-war-ex-liberian-commander-joshua-blahyi-shockingly-confesses/

Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by Egunlet(m): 10:53am On Jul 27, 2021
Heart of man is desperately filled with evil. cry

1 Like

Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by Teadavid23(m): 10:56am On Jul 27, 2021
Ehhhwoo shocked shocked

This one nah the Arch-satan ooo...

Eje jesu
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by mountmoriah(m): 11:08am On Jul 27, 2021
Teadavid23:
Ehhhwoo shocked shocked

This one nah the Arch-satan ooo...

Eje jesu
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by donbachi(m): 11:16am On Jul 27, 2021
If devil eat with dis guy...devil go use long spoon.
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
20,000 children? THE REPORT DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by Delph123(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Even devil is scared shocked
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by TheWolfen(m): 9:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
I weak embarassed
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by ruggedtimi(m): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2021
General butt naked...He fought naked
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by ThuGGeR147: 5:59am On Jul 28, 2021
General Butt naked dey find" Clout.... #20,000 children just like that?.... We don hear na... Mtcheeew... Make dem give am award na angry
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by Map1(m): 6:08am On Jul 28, 2021
I don't believe this
Re: I Sacrificed 20,000 Children & Ate Their Hearts During The War - Joshua Blahyi by complexBoss12: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2021
story for gods

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Spent 20 Years In Jail Released After Twin Confessed To Crime In U.S / Updated Information On Miss Elizabeth Edoukumor / Woman Pours Hot Water On 6-year-old Niece’s Private Part

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.