Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) (48242 Views)

Without France, There’d Be No Mali, Burkina Faso And Niger, Macron Boasts / Russia Developing 4,000mph Invulnerable Missile, Can Hit Anywhere In Minutes / Russia Boasts It Fired Warning Shots And Dropped BOMBS At Royal Navy Warship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by Jerryherd: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
Putin Baba.... Abeg we don't need war
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by Tonytonex(m): 5:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
Signs of end time. Please let's live in purity and love one another. Always live your life with eternity at heart. And never you go to bed with anger.

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by samwillyco1(m): 5:18pm On Jul 27, 2021
If this man provoke NIGERIA, PMB will just send them Boko Haram boys to deal with them.
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by Asour: 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Of course. So do we all.
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by wellmax(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
udoakwa:

[s]I wanted to ignore you son but if i do I'm doing you more harm than good, the greatest shame is on you son because with the number of natural resources this country has, we suppose to be talk of the world for good, but because we have shameless people like you defending failure that's why we are going backward instead of forward. what has age got to do with adapting to the 21century waves rather you useless lots think about cow only without a tangible innovation. so until we are 400 years before we go with the world innovative trend huh?[/s]

Trash as expected, you have people ready to like your trash so you speak on.

Is Nigeria the only country with natural resources? Are we the most blessed?

We are not where we should be, but we have things to celebrate.

I will not stand you talk trash about my motherland.

If you loathe Nigeria so much, please leave, we do not want you here.
This kind of mindset is not even good for your personal life, so much bitterness, so much vile, so much hatred, how do you sleep sef.

Did you participate in any elections? Did you vote, what have you done to better the lot of Nigeria?

Just wining and crying all over NL.
Get out

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
Our President is busy recovering grazing routes of 1946

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by DoggoneDogg: 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
emae009:

[s]
lol... you guys are hilarious on this platform. As in a country that can only protect its territory is terrifying to the one that's bossing around the whole world unrivaled.
Let Russia build a blue navy first before coming to the table[/s]

You are outdated if you think a navy means military might.

That myth has been demystified since WWII with Britain the then world's Naval numero uno power reduced to nothing by air bombardment.

Air superiority guarantees military might. The US knows this and that's why they ramped up their jet and aircraft carrier programs afterwards.

Besides, speaking of naval might, Russia is no. 1 in the world with their unrivalled fleet of stealth nuclear submarines. While an aircraft carrier relies on a fleet of capital ships to function, submarines can operate independently.

You have a lot to learn, son.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by Dabronze(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
Staphylococcus:

Oh! So the Russian puppet saluting a North Korea's military General is the brave one?

The joke is on you.
Saluting is exchange of pleasantries btw millitary and all force is not a sign of weakness cant you understand that.
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by lexy2014: 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
Hangmnk:
What's the obsession with Putin on Nairaland undecided

We dey Nigeria we don't give a fck

D question is what is Putin's obsession with weapons and striking everybody
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by Staphylococcus: 5:32pm On Jul 27, 2021
Dabronze:
Saluting is exchange of pleasantries btw millitary and all force is not a sign of weakness cant you understand that.

The President of the USA saluting a Military General of another nation is not weakness..

It's absurdity! Trump was a puppet to Russia, North Korea and Saudi Arabia. They had him and nothing he could do! With the whole bounties Russia placed on USAF, what did Trump do? Nothing! Absolutely Nothing....

So who was the puppet. Joe landed Bombers in Ukraine. Did you see any flare? Why is Putin so tensed, he knows who can call the shots, is his power.
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by shogsman(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
Putin just likes catching trips, the truth is he knows nobody is going to war with them in this modern era,as historically savage as Russian is even then know the loss on both the winning and losing side will be colossal
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by DoggoneDogg: 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
SmartyPants:

Nonsense.

That Zircon missile is a short range tactical weapon designed to to take out ships and aircraft carriers.

It will primarily also be carried by ships. How does that eliminate the need for air superiority?

1. Short range, yes, but at that speed? grin

2. And you say "designed to take out ships & aircraft carriers" like its no big deal. If I take out your ships and aircraft carriers, what else can you do??

3. Point of correction: it will be carried by all vessels - ships & subs. I wonder what else carries missiles. Tanks?? grin

4. If my missile can deliver destruction to you at 7 times the speed of sound, before your defense systems can boot up not to talk of detecting it grin , please explain to me why I would need to use jets to deliver destruction anymore. Explain please, I want to learn.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by emae009(m): 5:33pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

You are outdated if you think a navy means military might.

That myth has been demystified since WWII with Britain the then world's Naval numero uno power reduced to nothing by air bombardmwnt.
Air superiority guarantees military might. The US knows this and that's why they ramped up their jet and aircraft carrier programs afterwards.

Besides, speaking of naval might, Russia is no. 1 in the world with their unrivalled fleet of stealth nuclear submarines. While an aircraft carrier relies on a fleet of capital ships to function, submarinea can operate independently.

You have a lot to learn, son.

I'm not replying you again seeing as you don't know anything about anything to begin with.
Oga, submarines by their very nature, design, requirements are meant to be stealthy. smh, unrivaled fleet of subs, lol, Chris Rock got nothing on you.
Britain even during WWII were and to some extend are still king when it comes to sea warfare. If Britain weren't superior in the sea, Hitler would have invaded Britain after the fall of France. Go and read first before coming to a public forum to display ignorance.

There's a reason why number 2 is usually called the Challenger. If Russia think they have what it takes, the World Superpower is there for them to take. All they have to is challenge America on American soil. Not by making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by sweetjohn(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

What US weapon can match the Zircon missile?
So they will call you and be telling you BC you are their God right... You don't know the Americans. They only want you to know what they want you to know but they have all the weapons the world have never seen. That's y they are still world power. They don't make noise but when war broke out, you go no them... Go and ask the German and Japan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by AsawanaDgreat: 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
Egungun be careful
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by PassingShot(m): 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
udoakwa:
I love this man, while in Nigeria in 2021 we have a very useless president and presidency who cares about cow and nothing more, no innovation or anything meaningful. All he does is sleep, wake up and make policies that investors will run away from the country and poor man keeps suffering
A perpetually bitter soul grin

You want this president to catch up with Russia which has been innovating and developing for more than 300 years, whereas you support real thieves who stole the country blind.

Your crying is just starting boy.
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by DoggoneDogg: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Zeezy81:

When was the last time the US announce a new millitary invention to the world?
Only countries like North Korea, Afghanistan, China and ofcourse Russia will announce their military inventions. If you're in doubt, then tell me how come the world knew nothing of the hydrogen bomb until it was deployed by the US?

Hahahahaha grin grin
See question

The US is the Oga patapata babanla at announcing and making noise about any small military nonsense they manage to develop. Except you don't know what you're saying...

Always advertising and talking and "showing of force".

This one humble them. They are scared.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by DoggoneDogg: 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
sweetjohn:
So they will call you and be telling you BC you are their God right... You don't know the Americans. They only want you to know what they want you want to know but they have all the weapons the world have never seen. That's y they are still world power. They don't make noise but when war broke out, you go no them... Go and ask the German and Japan

Yes they do!
They are the number one at showing off so don't even go there.
US ALWAYS advertises any minor military rubbish they create.

The top 3 deadliest weapons in the world are Russian. You have no point here.

Next!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by frog12: 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
how is this BOASTING ??

anything this MAN says, they twist it.
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by sweetjohn(m): 5:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Yes they do!

Next!
Oga, you don't know the American jor! There is one thing America military hate and that is letting their enemies know or have knowledge of their weaponry... Like I say, they only let you know what they want you to know...

2 Likes

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by DoggoneDogg: 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
emae009:

I'm not replying you again seeing as you don't know anything about anything to begin with.
Oga, submarines by their very nature, design, requirements are meant to be stealthy. smh, unrivaled fleet of subs, lol, Chris Rock got nothing on you.
Britain even during WWII were and to some extend are still king when it comes to sea warfare. If Britain weren't superior in the sea, Hitler would have invaded Britain after the fall of France. Go and read first before coming to a public forum to display ignorance.

There's a reason why number 2 is usually called the Challenger. If Russia think they have what it takes, the World Superpower is there for them to take. All they have to is challenge America on American soil. Not by making noise.
[/s]

You are getting worse.

1. Please name the country with more subs than Russia? I'll wait...

2. Britain lost to Hitler despite their so called naval might. If Hitler wasn't stupid & arrogant enough to go fight Stalin, you & I will be typing German today so shut it.

3. Russia has never been for world domination, their military doctrine has always been to defend and secure the Motherland. Nothing concerns them with world domination. That's for egoistic imperialists like Britain & US.
But every army that has bleeped with Russia paid dearly for it. From Napoleon to Hitler to US.

Tell your world dominating so-called Police of the World to invade Russia na. grin We dey wait

Russia will reduce the United States to glass if they dare.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by emae009(m): 5:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Egbon, there's no weapon in the arsenal of USA or even the entire earth that can rival it
A missile that can go as fast as 3,000meters per seconds. That is a whooping 3 kilometers Per SECOND!
3 times 8 times faster than the speed of sound shocked
There's no defence in this world that can protect you from that. Even me sef I'm not sure I'll be able to track it with my mangekyo sharingan.

Sleepy Joe abi uncle Sam should know how he talks to Russia else........ Hmmm... Body fit tell am o

smh... yet an ICBM on re-entry with Mach30 can be intercepted. Mach 30 not 7. see the gap

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by sweetjohn(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Yes they do!

Next!
Oga, you don't know the American jor! There is one thing America military hate and that is letting their enemies know or have knowledge of their weaponry... Like I say, they only let you know what they want you to know... They are very good in secrets, infact, the world best secretive country...
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by frog12: 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2021
you are telling us news or vomitting your HATRED ?

yyou can not match the man !

ThierryJay:
It's nothing new. Putin and Russia have always been braggarts.

Same way in year 2000, after projecting themselves as the world best navy, they then experienced their worst submarine disaster with the Kursk undersea explosion that claimed up to 180 Russian souls. Unexpectedly, it took days for newly elected Putin and the Russian leadership to acknowledge the disaster and worse still, their Navy were clueless on how to extricate the remains of the Kursk and its victims. After a week of utter humiliation from internal and external critics globally, Russia had to reluctantly accept help from Norway, Denmark & the UK for the rescue operations.

As it was then, so it may still be now.
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by frog12: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
can you match the man ? grin grin grin

GeneralPula:
Russia is something, no doubt but this Putin seems to he empty joor... He makes too much noise..

He should be careful & not make enemies for Russia..

Cuz America I know won’t say a word till they’ll nail him if they want to..
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by DoggoneDogg: 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
[s]
sweetjohn:
Oga, you don't know the American jor! There is one thing America military hate and that is letting their enemies know or have knowledge of their weaponry... Like I say, they only let you know what they want you to know...
[/s]

When it comes to frapapa and running mouths, IS is number one.

The whole world knew about their F-35 project more than 20 years before it came in 2015.

Their Zumwalt class destroyers was already announced and bragged about for 5 years before it came in 2018.

Today, we already know about their Columbia class submarines that have not even been produced yet because they won't shut up about it so shut up!!
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by donforeign: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Hahahahaha grin grin
See question

The US is the Oga patapata babanla at announcing and making noise about any small military nonsense they manage to develop. Except you don't know what you're saying...

Always advertising and talking and "showing of force".

This one humble them. They are scared.

This is pure nonsense..
America Is secretive... they will only tell u or show what dey want to show u and keep the rest secretive

1 Like

Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by pacespot(m): 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
So a Chinese man is the Russian defence minister or who am my seeing there? shocked Russia must have had a strong tie with China
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by frog12: 5:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
because they wan attack RUSSIA

lexy2014:

D question is what is Putin's obsession with weapons and striking everybody
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by Dabronze(m): 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
Staphylococcus:

The President of the USA saluting a Military General of another nation is not weakness..

It's absurdity! Trump was a puppet to Russia, North Korea and Saudi Arabia. They had him and nothing he could do! With the whole bounties Russia placed on USAF, what did Trump do? Nothing! Absolutely Nothing....

So who was the puppet. Joe landed Bombers in Ukraine. Did you see any flare? Why is Putin so tensed, he knows who can call the shots, is his power.
According to the Soviet Sovereignity Crimea is russia territory putin is not feelin tense it was a normal response
Re: Vladimir Putin Boasts He Can Hit Enemies With An Unpreventable Strike(pics) by donforeign: 5:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
[s][/s]

You are getting worse.

1. Please name the country with more subs than Russia? I'll wait...

2. Britain lost to Hitler despite their so called naval might. If Hitler wasn't stupid & arrogant enough to go fight Stalin, you & I will be typing German today so shut it.

3. Russia has never been for world domination, their military doctrine has always been to defend and secure the Motherland. Nothing concerns them with world domination. That's for egoistic imperialists like Britain & US.
But every army that has bleeped with Russia paid dearly for it. From Napoleon to Hitler to US.

Tell your world dominating so-called Police of the World to invade Russia na. grin We dey wait

Russia will reduce the United States to glass if they dare.

What's stopping Russia from invading US?
Una go just dey talk Nonsense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

US Sends Ship To Build Temporary Seaport In Gaza(photos) / South African White Couple Produced A Black Looking Baby Girl - Sandra Laing / Kenneth Kaunda Dies Aged 97

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.