Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Nosy Neighbor Records The Moment Lady Begs As Strong Man Ch00ps Her (VIDEO) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nosy Neighbor Records The Moment Lady Begs As Strong Man Ch00ps Her (VIDEO) (1492 Views)

"I'm Sorry" – Nigerian Lady Begs A Man She Rejected 3 Years Ago / “Someone Should Marry Me It’s Urgent, I’ll Explain During Honeymoon” – Lady Begs / When A Lady Begs A Man To Have Sex With Her (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nosy Neighbor Records The Moment Lady Begs As Strong Man Ch00ps Her (VIDEO) by Lindabanks: 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
An unidentified Ghanaian lady was left begging for mercy and calling her Maker after a man used all his energy to feast on her goodies.

When you see slay queens living large and displaying fancy lifestyles on social media, just know that some of them toil in their rooms to get that money. This is another proof and testament to this fact.

In the audio that has taken social media by the storm, the lady is heard begging for mercy while receiving it.

A snoopy neighbor who heard the lady screaming hard in the room recorded an audio clip and shared it online.

Netizens are making all kinds of jokes concerning the l3aked steamy audio.

Perhaps the lady was looking for money to pay rent and the guy wasted no chance.

SOURCE: TOKTOK9JA
VIDEO HERE: https://toktok9ja.com/di-me-straight-wai-ghanaian-girl-begs-as-strong-man-ch00ps-her-blue-black-video/

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! Couples Were Spotted Having S£x In Airplane (video) / Hookup Connection / Smoking Hot 23 Year Old American Actress Displaying Her Bikini Body (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.