Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects (34271 Views)

Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Forgodsgrace: 3:20pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:
Naija Men and rape and molestation.
This princess self, how come she surround herself woth rapists? Is it that of all the very few normal men in naija none lives in her street? Or is it that the bug of uncontrolled sexual misconduct common among nigerian men is spreading too much. If they arent molesting their neighbours or relatives, they are molesting their daughters

I have known her since her days in Unilag(2001),she always flocked herself with cultists and very frequent at Shodehinde hall,so not surprised.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:
He deserves a jail time.
Useless man, they suck a minor's hand like lollipop. Agbaya!

I'm sure he must have promised her he would eat her out as well. Pedophile!

Reading the sentence is irritating, let alone stooping low.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 3:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
[quote author=SimplyFacts post=104151331][/quote]

E disgust you right?
But minor's I interviewed behind the scene when I worked at a radio station told me heart drenching tales worst than that.

When a child of 7 tells you, " uncle say make him put him mouth for here" and goes ahead to touch her bumbum, then you should know why such men needs to be shot first then locked up forever.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

E disgust you right?
But minor's I interviewed behind the scene when I worked at a radio station told me heart drenching tales worst than that.

Lobatan!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 3:25pm On Jul 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lobatan!

When a child of 7 tells you, " uncle say make him put him mouth for here" and goes ahead to touch her bumbum, then you should know why such men needs to be shot first then locked up forever
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by AbujaCitiBlog: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Doraty1:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/breaking-baba-ijesha-princess-identifies-two-other-suspects-who-sexually-harassed-her-daughter/amp/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&__twitter_impression=true
Princess is a criminal. She can't remember why it took her so long to report her neighbor who molested the child to police? Ok na.

The matter is already taking a different dimension.

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by DimIsaac10(m): 3:27pm On Jul 27, 2021
That reminds me of my neighbour and teacher who molested me sexually back then. Was as innocent as anything and just in primary 3..
I have sincerely forgiven her but I hope karma will set in and she might want to sue whatever will happen to her wards etc Then i will visit her and just whisper " Do you remember me".

The truth is this, most people engaged in some silly acts while young and its was really hurtful. Nevertheless, I will never support rape. God forbid.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:
When a child of 7 tells you, " uncle say make him put him mouth for here" and goes ahead to touch her bumbum, then you should know why such men needs to be shot first then locked up forever

It shall be well
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by helpee(m): 3:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
esthel:
The lawyer is trying to discredit her and paint the girl as a promiscuous one. Whichever way a minor still cannot give consent. The adult should know better in every situation.
OR princess might have been using the girl to settle scores with her enemies. It is not just about discrediting. Moreso, if all she wanted from Baba ijesha is justice and not vendetta, why was her neighbour not reported immediately? If she could accept the apology of her neighbour and she didn't pursue the case, why is she now hell bent on pursuing this case ? MORE SO SHE WAS THE ONE THAT SET IT UP HERSELF TO GATHER EVIDENCE. So this is not about saying the girl is promiscuous, it is bout saying she set Baba ijesha up with the girl for Vendetta and there was no rape years ago when she alleged Baba ijesha raped the girl

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by olowofariwo(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
TheWolfen:
I saw this movie on YouTube which the main character was baba ijesha. It was exactly what happen to him in real life. I forgotten the tittle of the movie
The movie is "Magun Olomi"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 3:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:

It shall be well

It shall not be well until sexual molesters both male and female gets severe jail time for molesting minors. I actually interviewed a small girl in my former place after a sexual reportage from the mother. She said,

"Oga *** say make I hold him _preek(she called it _preek, like WTF!), make I use my two hand hold am tight with all my power.As I hold am dey tight am with my power, the preek come vomit."

Men, I drink heavily that day to remove the imagery because I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow if she starts jumping from one man to another, Una go call her olosho.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by PlayMaker14: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
AuroraB:
Why don't you arrest her abi you don't know the way to the police station nii undecided undecided
Lol, Nne take it easy...

But seriously, there's something wrong with Princess.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2021
helpee:
OR princess might have been using the girl to settle scores with her enemies. It is not just about discrediting. Moreso, if all she wanted from Baba ijesha is justice and not vendetta, why was her neighbour not reported immediately? If she could accept the apology of her neighbour and she didn't pursue the case, why is she now hell bent on pursuing this case ? MORE SO SHE WAS THE ONE THAT SET IT UP HERSELF TO GATHER EVIDENCE. So this is not about saying the girl is promiscuous, it is bout saying she set Baba ijesha up with the girl for Vendetta and there was no rape years ago when she alleged Baba ijesha raped the girl

And baba ijesha fell hopelessly for it because he is an unrepentant pedophile. Thieves get attracted to money, as pedophiles gets attracted to minor.There's absolutely no justification for abusing a child, and being caught on tape shows he has been doing that for long to minor. He is a useless man and should be given maximum sentence. If there are evidences for other offenders, they should be nailed too as well.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:
It shall not be well until sexual molesters both male and female gets severe jail time for molesting minors. I actually interviewed a small girl in my former place after a sexual reportage from the mother. She said,

"Oga *** say make I hold him _preek(she called it _preek, like WTF!), make I use my two hand hold am tight with all my power.As I hold am dey tight am with my power, the preek come vomit."

Men, I drink heavily that day to remove the imagery because I couldn't sleep. Tomorrow if she starts jumping from one man to another, Una go call her olosho.

So disheartening!
No wonder most girls now see nothing in becoming oloshos. cry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by DonCandido(f): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:
@ seun

My take on the burnt supermarket

1. The little girl was sent
2. She walked precisely to the matches already kept there for her
3. The CCTV was placed there on purpose or that location was precisely chosen because of the CCTV.
4. Those who sent her knew she won't be persecuted because she is 9.
5. The little girl was told exactly what to say and you cannot turture a minor.
6. It is either a case of a bitter revenge or insurance fraud.
7. Police should investigate what the supermarket stand to benefit following the inferno.
8. It's a supermarket, not a restaurant, so they have no business with gas.
9. Someone connected that gas inside the shop.
10. Someone ordered the staff to do nothing.
11. A review of all CCTV of the entire complex for the last one week should be done.

Oshogbo weed exponent!
Feel free to set the crazies roaming but don't derail the thread abeg.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2021
Forgodsgrace:

I have known her since her days in Unilag(2001),she always flocked herself with cultists and very frequent at Shodehinde hall,so not surprised.

She just expose the kids to men for molestation. She need to be punushed too. Unless she had no control over all those happenings if not, she and all women like her who expose kids to pedophiles should be punished along with the molesters.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
DimIsaac10:
That reminds me of my neighbour and teacher who molested me sexually back then. Was as innocent as anything and just in primary 3..
I have sincerely forgiven her but I hope karma will set in and she might want to sue whatever will happen to her wards etc Then i will visit her and just whisper " Do you remember me".

The truth is this, most people engaged in some silly acts while young and its was really hurtful. Nevertheless, I will never support rape. God forbid.

It doesn't need to get to the point where her children is molested before you can confront her with it. I would confront her explicitly with details of what she did, and my parents must be there to support me thoroughly. Forgiving her is good, but challenging her with the _ _bullshiit she did to you is a huge start to healing, if you ever will. There's no such thing as letting a pedophile go free to me. I prefer they hang.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
joyandfaith:

Most men are rapists. And a lot of women would even blame victims. There are many rape apologist in this forum.

I see them. It's Unfortunate. Most unfortunate angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Vicas2000: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:
Naija Men and rape and molestation.
This princess self, how come she surround herself woth rapists? Is it that of all the very few normal men in naija none lives in her street? Or is it that the bug of uncontrolled sexual misconduct common among nigerian men is spreading too much. If they arent molesting their neighbours or relatives, they are molesting their daughters

Suddenly all Nigerian men are milesters by your statement.

The fact that there are many olosho doesn't mean all women are olosho ó.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebenson155: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

E disgust you right?

When a child of 7 tells you, " uncle say make him put him mouth for here" and goes ahead to touch her bumbum, then you should know why such men needs to be shot first then locked up forever.

Oga o.

and you think they are normal
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

And baba ijesha fell hopelessly for it because he is an unrepentant pedophile. Thieves get attracted to money, as pedophiles gets attracted to minor.There's absolutely no justification for abusing a child, and being caught on tape shows he has been doing that for long to minor. He is a useless man and should be given maximum sentence. If there are evidences for other offenders, they should be nailed too as well.
shut the Hell up there...
Princess may even be jailed because of exposing the girl to all this....imagine her lame but suspicious response that confirm that other business associates of princess are also guilty which suggest that she may be using the girl for business

Babatunde: When did you report to the police?

Princess: A week after baba Ijesha was arrested.

Babatunde: Why did it take you this long to report?

Princess: I can’t remember.

NB..the court has established that princess feign ignorance of Not reporting molestation on the girl 3 times, and her refusal to report the ademola that happened in december 2020 six month before baba ijesa set up was indictive and a strong case against princess
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2021
adebenson155:

Oga o.

and you think they are normal

The victim or the suspect?
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 3:52pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
shut the Hell up there...
Princess may even be jailed because of exposing the girl to all this....imagine her lame but suspicious response that confirm that other business associates of princess are also guilty which suggest that she may be using the girl for business

Babatunde: When did you report to the police?

Princess: A week after baba Ijesha was arrested.

Babatunde: Why did it take you this long to report?

Princess: I can’t remember.

Lol. You are a Bunkum!
If they have a case with princess, they should sue her. Whatever she says or claims DO NOT in any way erase the fact that there's a video evidence of baba ijesha messing up a minor, you rotten specie of a man! angry

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Lifebenzy: 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
You don't support the stupid act but you want the accusers to go to jail and the criminal freed
nairavsdollars:
Olosho princess. Forming holier than thou now her nyansh is outside. She and Iyabo Ojo may end up going to jai.. (not supporting Baba Ijesha stupid act)

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
Vicas2000:

Suddenly all Nigerian men are milesters by your statement.

The fact that there are many olosho doesn't mean all women are olosho ó.

Better for all women to be olosho than the amount of rapist we having now. This method you guys use to burry sexual abuse doesnt work for me. At least olosho na mutual consent. We can't compare both. Its gotten so bad that even fathers cant be left alone with their daughters again. Some women also indulge in this wickedness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by dharnte: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
Convert your airtime to cash... contact me @dantuyo@gmail.com
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 4:00pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

Lol. You are a Bunkum!
If they have a case with princess, they should sue her. Whatever she says or claims DO NOT in any way erase the fact that there's a video evidence of baba ijesha messing up a minor, you rotten specie of a man! angry
slowpoke arindin ni é
You are so dumb not to know that this is a molestation case...that will swing to both sides....my point is that you are so blind to the obvious fact that princess is been using the girl to entertain his business associates...oponu langidi alainironu araa galatia..

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:01pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

Better for all women to be olosho than the amount of rapist we having now. This method you guys use to burry sexual abuse doesnt work for me. At least olosho na mutual consent. We can't compare both. Its gotten so bad that even fathers cant be left alone with their daughters again. Some women also indulge in this wickedness.

Ofcourse some stupid women do encourage it. A man will sexually abuse a maid who is clearly a minor and you see the woman sending the girl out of the house and then forgiving the husband. Like WTF!
When I'm done with that husband of mine (I sincerely pray it never happens I wife I pedophile), I will make sure he contemplates suicide every 5 minutes. What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebenson155: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

The victim or the suspect?

suspect

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:04pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
slowpoke arindin in e
You are so dumb not to know that this is a molestation case...that will swing to both sides....my point is that you are so blind to the obvious fact that princess is been using the girl to entertain his business associates...oponu langidi alainironu araa galatia..

You're an unrepentant _idiot!
But I wouldn't blame you, just maybe you are raised by pedophiles or is a suspect as well. Good percentage make me feel you have abused a minor before.

Alaye, Arindin Omo ale oshi! May you be unfortunate in your next attempt.

Sucking a minor's hand and a _fool like you justifies it.

Ode!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Dies After Drinking Man's Concoction Prepared With Goat Heart. Photo / 4 Bandit Leaders Repent In Katsina, Surrender Their Weapons (Photo) / Police Arrest Imu Ovaioza Yunusa For Defrauding Nigerians (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.