Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects (34272 Views)

Court Remands Hanifa’s Killer, Other Suspects / Victim Identifies Her Kidnapper In A Bank In Aba (Photos) / Ebonyi Bullion Van Robbery: Soldiers, Other Suspects Arrested By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:05pm On Jul 27, 2021
adebenson155:

suspect

Perverts aren't normal folks.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebenson155: 4:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

Ofcourse some stupid women do encourage it. A man will sexually abuse a maid who is clearly a minor and you see the woman sending the girl out of the house and then forgiving the husband. Like WTF!
When I'm done with that husband of mine (I sincerely pray it never happens I wife I pedophile), I will make sure he contemplates suicide every 5 minutes. What nonsense!

you really need to work on your anger..

This statement is too harsh..

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2021
adebenson155:

I have no soft spots for pedophiles.
If I'm to deal with them, sure they won't see the sun for Donkey years. Those people do mess up the society. Don't care if they lived or die.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebenson155: 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

You're an unrepentant _idiot!
But I wouldn't blame you, just maybe you are raised by pedophiles or is a suspect as well. Good percentage make me feel you have abused a minor before.

Alaye, Arindin Omo ale oshi! May you be unfortunate in your next attempt.

Sucking a minor's hand and a _fool like you justifies it.

Ode!

ignore that guy..

anybody justifying what ijesha did , going by that video..

the person is a coded peadophile.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by bewla(m): 4:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Teewhy2:
The case might take another twist.
Sure bro let buy parmy will need it for the road
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebenson155: 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

I have no soft spots for pedophiles.
If I'm to deal with them, sure they won't see the sun for Donkey years. Those people do mess up the society. Don't care if they lived or die.

Then you shouldnt have use your husband as case study with that phrase...

Guess you are still single.

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

Ofcourse some stupid women do encourage it. A man will sexually abuse a maid who is clearly a minor and you see the woman sending the girl out of the house and then forgiving the husband. Like WTF!
When I'm done with that husband of mine (I sincerely pray it never happens I wife I pedophile), I will make sure he contemplates suicide every 5 minutes. What nonsense!

grin grin many Naija women fit die for penis and marriage matter. They will abbandon family to please their men. They will fight victim and bless the abuser if he is "their man'

Anyways, some women also molest kids is what I meant sha

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
adebenson155:

Too harsh? Will you consider being mild with your childs rapist?

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:17pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

grin grin many Naija women fit die for penis and marriage matter. They will abbandon family to please their men. They will fight victim and bless the abuser if he is "their man'

Anyways, some women also molest kids is what I meant sha

Some ladies molest boys na. That one na to beat the woman like thief if she try am close to my boys. I go use plank beat her thief.
You see boys say,
" Aunty suck my peepee. Kai! Kids!
Jesus! You see me, I'm not sure I will maids or helper. It will be very hard for me, because I no wan kill person wey go try that with my kids.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

You're an unrepentant _idiot!
But I wouldn't blame you, just maybe you are raised by pedophiles or is a suspect as well. Good percentage make me feel you have abused a minor before.

Alaye, Arindin Omo ale oshi! May you be unfortunate in your next attempt.

Sucking a minor's hand and a _fool like you justifies it.

Ode!
someone just corrected you as a single little devil covered with human skin....I pity your future husband that is if you will ever see a man that will accommodate your devilish act....you will make your future husband to think of commiting suicide...Laiye e..Lobatan......people like you are not worthy of any decent men...its men that will just use you and dump and rotatate you among their friends and laugh you off like fool you re
Omo alè jatijati Alaye radarada Oloorun..

Let's start now nobody will teach you....because I will drain you emotionally... Let's go after all you started it...but you will not finish it iranu

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:21pm On Jul 27, 2021
adebenson155:

Then you shouldnt have use your husband as case study with that phrase...

Guess you are still single.

I don't pray and sincerely ehn, Infact let God don't bring such men to me. Just stay away from minor, if he must mess up, leave the kids and teens alone. I don't have any issues with that. _penis na public property, them no suppose to dey drag am so things like infidelity don't get to me like that. For me, take care of your kids well, any parole aside that none of my biz.

Just don't mess up kids.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by sonofElElyon: 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2021
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
someone just corrected you as a single little devil covered with human skin....I pity your future husband that is if you will ever see a man that will accommodate your devilish act....you will make your future husband to think of commiting suicide...Laiye e..Lobatan......people like you are not worthy of any decent men...its men that will just use you and dump and rotatate you among their friends and laugh you off like fool you re
Omo alè jatijati Alaye radarada Oloorun..

Let's start now nobody will teach you....because I will drain you emotionally... Let's go after all you started it...but you will not finish it iranu

People like me are not worthy of a decent man! You very stupid! So a cradle robber is decent, make thunder fire you Oga! You are a very stupid man sincerely. God forbid a husband tried to, not even that he did it, just an attempt, as 'little' as an attempt. The thing wey go am ehn... If he comes out of the problem e go turn preacher. Guy man go dey Waka street by street dey preach, because I will so deal with him.

It will never be said God forbid that I let a child molester go free because him pay 500 naira dowry for my head, him dey mad. I no marry again.
Stupid _fool wey your father born. Lower Animals!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebwalex(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2021
Whitecoal711:
Hmm,o ga oo
This lady really mean business oo
May justice prevail

Which useless business. If the lawyer was not that smart and good in his finding he wouldn't have known that they were others two people who were also involved in her daughter molestation according to princess which she did not report since 2020 when the incident occur. Why waiting to report until she set a trap for Baba Ijesa before reporting a week after baba Ijesa Saga. This woman must be suffering from mental Dilution..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

You know, this people in Nigeria don't understand, OR maybe they do because they mess up kids. There is something foundaamentally wrong with Perverts and their supporters. Like it beats me to think that you know, I'm beginning to remember tales, horrific tales of child victims and innocence of how they narrate their tales while clutching biscuits and sweeteners. You go see matured man go carry him penis penatrate.. Men.

God go punish them, they will die miserable those who are not in jail.
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebenson155: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
Divinehealer:

if my wife molest a minor, i cant wish her death...

lets be guided with our choice of words..

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

People like me are not worthy of a decent man! You very stupid! So a cradle robber is decent, make thunder fire you Oga! You are a very stupid man sincerely. God forbid a husband tried to, not even that he did it, just an attempt, as 'little' as an attempt. The thing wey go am ehn... If he comes out of the problem e go turn preacher. Guy man go dey Waka street by street dey preach, because I will deal with him.
this response is too weak because you don't know who you jam...
You mean that you mumu reach like say you no know say you wòwó ..... Men nowadays don't argue will devilish people like you they just pretend that they don't hear all your devilish act. Just chop you come push you comot because you are Not a wife material in in the first place....are you not useless to yourself now? Ask yourself how many sound relationship with people have you been able to maintain.... You are a replica of the Esù deity....you are useless to yourself and the society at large
Kini anfaniorógbó e Gan añ? A pa a kò lawé a tún jée o tu. Koro.....ojo pa bata pa jiwin jiwin eti e.. grin

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by adebwalex(m): 4:42pm On Jul 27, 2021
helpee:
OR princess might have been using the girl to settle scores with her enemies. It is not just about discrediting. Moreso, if all she wanted from Baba ijesha is justice and not vendetta, why was her neighbour not reported immediately? If she could accept the apology of her neighbour and she didn't pursue the case, why is she now hell bent on pursuing this case ? MORE SO SHE WAS THE ONE THAT SET IT UP HERSELF TO GATHER EVIDENCE. So this is not about saying the girl is promiscuous, it is bout saying she set Baba ijesha up with the girl for Vendetta and there was no rape years ago when she alleged Baba ijesha raped the girl

True Yan

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
this response is too weak because you don't know who you jam...
You mean that you mumu reach like say you no know say you wòwó ..... Men nowadays don't argue will devilish people like you they just pretend that they don't hear all your devilish act. Just chop you come push you comot because you are Not a wife material in in the first place....are you not useless to yourself now? Ask yourself how many sound relationship with people have you been able to maintain.... You are a replica of the Esù deity....you are useless to yourself and the society at large
Kini anfaniorógbó e Gan añ? A pa a kò lawé a tún jée o tu. Koro.....ojo pa bata pa jiwin jiwin eti e.. grin

I no read this your _bullshiit.
Na normal blabbing from a low life. I don't deal with stupid guys, they are irritants. I'm blessed with matured and Morally dignified men around, so people like u na, I will liken you to maybe an earthworm, just little salt and that's it. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by helpee(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

And baba ijesha fell hopelessly for it because he is an unrepentant pedophile. Thieves get attracted to money, as pedophiles gets attracted to minor.There's absolutely no justification for abusing a child, and being caught on tape shows he has been doing that for long to minor. He is a useless man and should be given maximum sentence. If there are evidences for other offenders, they should be nailed too as well.
I am not here to argue . However there is nothing in that video that suggested all these things you are saying. You know the journalist and members of the public were sent out when the minor took a stand in court so no one knows exactly was transpired till the court decides. You don't even know wether upon enquiry, the girl is found to be 18yrs or did you see the the birth certificate in the video? Secondly, playing inappropriately with a child is not the same thing as molesting the same child. Regardless, Baba ijesha may or may not be guilty but saying he is useless based on the video alone is out of it. He is at least as useless as princess in this case

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by walkingshadow911: 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2021
is the court hearing about other suspect or Baba ijesha.
mentally derailed people are holding positions of power in Nigeria. spits
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

I no read this your _bullshiit.
Na normal blabbing from a low life. I don't deal with stupid guys, they are irritants. I'm blessed with matured and Morally dignified men around, so people like u na, I will liken you to maybe an earthworm, just little salt and that's it. undecided
@bolded.....Gbam..confirm ashawo in Yoruba we call people like you Dóko-dóko ....so how do you now satisfy those men....because you are not a wife material in the first place...if some of them knew that you can make them commit suicide they will quickly abandon you....You can only keep some of those men by Sucking them that's the highest that you Can do
Abí dóko dokô over to you.... grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
@bolded.....Gbam..confirm ashawo in Yoruba we call people like you Dóko-dóko ....so how do satisfy those men....because you are not a wife material in the first place...if some of them knew that you can make them commit suicide they will quickly abandon you....You can only keep some of those men by Sucking them that's the highest that you Can do
Abí dóko dokô over to you.... grin

Me and your mama be ASHAWO KOBO KOBO!
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 4:57pm On Jul 27, 2021
helpee:
I am not here to argue . However there is nothing in that video that suggested all these things you are saying. You know the journalist and members of the public were sent out when the minor took a stand in court so no one knows exactly was transpired till the court decides. You don't even know wether upon enquiry, the girl is found to be 18yrs or did you see the the birth certificate in the video? Secondly, playing inappropriately with a child is not the same thing as molesting the same child. Regardless, Baba ijesha may or may not be guilty but saying he is useless based on the video alone is out of it. He is at least as useless as princess in this case

Please don't quote me again. I mean it. Your reasoning is sickening.

2 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by helpee(m): 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

Please don't quote me again. I mean it. Your reasoning is sickening.
I hope you are not mad because i never quoted you. You were the one that quoted me and I responded to your quote. Olosho asking me not to quote her...who cares about your pain filled life?

3 Likes

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

Me and your mama be ASHAWO KOBO KOBO!
grin
At least my mama born me, you never born....I no think say you fit born sef because of swear wey they do. Swear for you....

You need to go and carry Ebo... concoction to try and clear part of the swear

Have you ever heard of èpè idilé (family course)....its hoving around you and following you whenever you go....
You need urgent attention arun idile nbá yin jà....
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 5:08pm On Jul 27, 2021
helpee:
I hope you are not mad because i never quoted . You were the one that quoted me and I responded to youtr quote. Olosho asking me not to quote her...who cares about your pain filled life.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 5:09pm On Jul 27, 2021
Benbellamor:
grin
At least my mama born me, you never born....I no think say you fit born sef because of swear wey they do. Swear for you....

You need to go and carry Ebo... conclusion to try and clear part of the swear

Have you ever heard of èpè idilé (family course)....its hoving around you and following you whenever you go....
You need urgent attention arun idile nbá yin jà....

He hehe!

Me and your mam na ASHAWO! AS she born you so wey you no no your father, no be Ashawo work? grin

She go climb staff well well, she dey gree leave _preek?! Old cargo wey no gree retire leave the work for us, She no dey come down ooo. grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by LadyRosa(f): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2021
help grin ;Dee:
I hope you are not mad because i never quoted you. You were the one that quoted me and I responded to your quote. Olosho asking me not to quote her...who cares about your pain filled life?

Huh! Your mother teach me ashawo work. Na me and your sisters dey run dey the package together. I give them hand, Them sabi _4ck,but I'm fast learner. cheesy grin grin
Re: Baba Ijesha: Princess Identifies Two Other Suspects by Benbellamor: 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2021
LadyRosa:

He hehe!

Me and your mam na ASHAWO! AS she born you so wey you no no your father, no be Ashawo work? grin

She go climb staff well well, she dey gree leave _preek?! Old cargo wey no gree retire leave the work for us, She no dey come down ooo. grin

see who dey talk grin na so you fit fork reach asiri e titu.....I am a prince....from odo ijomu in faleye compound akure oloyemekun

I dare you to describe yourself ......

Don't worry a lunatic is prepared for you as a husband grin
Happy wedding in advance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

4 Bandit Leaders Repent In Katsina, Surrender Their Weapons (Photo) / Police Arrest Imu Ovaioza Yunusa For Defrauding Nigerians (Video) / Mob Sets Man Ablaze In Benue For Allegedly Trying To Steal Motorcycle (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.