Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To (22710 Views)

Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / 5 Career Advice You Should Absolutely Ignore / Best Career Advice Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Greenerie(f): 11:54pm On Jul 27, 2021
[how long will the German documentation take?
How long will it take the Spain travel visa be out?
Will Spain settle ur accommodation bills there when u arrive?

Just reply let me know how best we can go about it.

quote author=Mophasa post=104152087]Hello guys, let me go straight to the point without wasting much time.

I'm a programmer working and living in Nigeria but I recently got a job in Europe, Spain to be precise with an opportunity to travel and live in Barcelona.

Every documentation has been concluded pending the issuance of a travel visa .

But I recently got another opportunity to work in Germany, Berlin to be precise with a higher pay although the documentation has not commenced yet.

Right now I'm confused on which of the offers to choose and I need advice please.

The offer from Spain is 90% set while that of Germany is about 50% ready but both of them are very feasible.

[/quote]
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Greenerie(f): 11:55pm On Jul 27, 2021
[how long will the German documentation take?
How long will it take the Spain travel visa be out?
Will Spain settle ur accommodation bills there when u arrive?

Just reply let me know so the best way to handle it.

quote author=Mophasa post=104152087]Hello guys, let me go straight to the point without wasting much time.

I'm a programmer working and living in Nigeria but I recently got a job in Europe, Spain to be precise with an opportunity to travel and live in Barcelona.

But I recently got another opportunity to work in Germany, Berlin to be precise with a higher pay although the documentation has not commenced yet.

Right now I'm confused on which of the offers to choose and I need advice please.

The offer from Spain is 90% set while that of Germany is about 50% ready but both of them are very feasible.

[/quote]
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by BabalolaAdewumi: 12:02am On Jul 28, 2021
I wish u the BEST anyside u later choose at least better than this Jagajaga Country.

Best Wishing Bro. Wish me Well too oo.
No forget Area ooo
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 12:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Don't know much about the two countries.... But I think Fine and marry able girls, nice foods, low tax, pacific urban life = SPAIN....... Exposure to cutting-edge technologies, High pay, fast and busy urban life= GERMANY

1 Like

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by benqo01(m): 12:07am On Jul 28, 2021
I will advise you to go for Spain now .....don't waste time at all,u can still run d German package when you get there in fact Europe to europe isn't a problem at all

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by pen2(m): 1:08am On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Mophasa post=104152087]Hello guys, let me go straight to the point without wasting much time.

I think you should go with Spain. Most of it is set, after staying there for a while, you can switch

I think you should go to Spain, you can switch countries later if you want. What is sure is often better than what’s under probability. Pray about it if you’re a person of prayer.
Good luck

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by swimnigeria(m): 2:10am On Jul 28, 2021
Boye33:
I am in dire need of any accommodation at obalende or any part of the island.

I can afford to pay up to 10k monthly, even if its a shared apartment.

Please kindly quote or email me if you have any one available.

Thanks.

Hey Bro.... Also need accommodation within obalende axis or ebute Metta. We can share the rent.
I'll PM you...
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Cousin9999: 2:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Nikeballer:
Antarctica

Visa free for Nigerians

lol
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by ENG0701: 2:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Personally I will choose Germany. Both opportunities sound good so pay should not be the major determinant. Germany has a good economy and technologically progressive. Spain's economy is not too fantastic for a developed a nation with a high unemployment rate.
The only challenge with germany is language. Spanish is easier to learn than German. Also, I think spain is more fun.
Just my 2 cents. All the best in whichever choice you make.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by olusegxz: 2:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Technically you have not received any visa so both are still 0% certainty.

Even with all your documentation without an actual visa then all is zero. So this question is like asking us to hatch your chickens and sell them before they hatched.

So the big question is see what visa you get. If it is a work visa you will have terms and conditions attached. See which one suits you more.

But assuming you have both visas in hand.

You can decide on which visa comes out first to make a decision. It will be fool hardy to reject one visa and then the other one does not come.

If you have both. Then I can tell you for free that Germany is a better option. I can go into details about racism and job oppurtunity (should incase you seek other jobs) in spain but then which western country is not racist. Germany is just friendlier to immigrants and that's fact and it's more stable. Settle there, find work, raise your family. Forget language, do as your mates have done. Get a language app listen everyday, in 6 months you will be fluent. Don't mind people saying go to USA, Canada I know people doing better in Germany.

That said as someone said here Germany visa is super hard to get now. That's why I said wait till visa dey hand first.

If Spain comes first prepare to go there and wait for Germany one if they give you time.

But get back to us when you actually get the visas. Good luck man.
Mophasa:
Hello guys, let me go straight to the point without wasting much time.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by DenreleDave(m): 3:47am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

There is free accommodation under the bridge in Obalende. Save your rent money for weed and olosho.
rubbish and insensitive comment....

Slow poke like you ain't suppose to be here

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by cosmos2000(m): 4:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Mophasa:

How many programming languages do you learn by the way, and how did you link up with those companies abroad

1 Like

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by dingbang(m): 4:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Mchew.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by DoggoneDogg: 4:18am On Jul 28, 2021
DenreleDave:
rubbish and insensitive comment....

Slow poke like you ain't suppose to be here

Do you need accommodation at Obalende too?
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by DenreleDave(m): 4:23am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Do you need accommodation at Obalende too?
.. Yes for ur family ń relatives grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by DoggoneDogg: 4:29am On Jul 28, 2021
DenreleDave:
.. Yes for ur family ń relatives grin grin grin

Why would an online beggar like yourself be seeking accommodation for another?
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Slickbishop(m): 4:33am On Jul 28, 2021
missKem90908:
Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 100k per week Need a toy boy for 4 weeks. I will pay you 100k per week

Who is this idiot
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by kinethic: 4:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Take the job in Spain first and land in Europe. Once you get residency approval, you can easily get more offers from European Union countries. Spain is also more liberal than Germany, cheaper than Germany.
Don’t waste this chance and don’t listen to all these ones here telling you Germany.
Don’t come back to share how everything flopped. I am experienced in this.

Mophasa:

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Seemeeoon: 5:00am On Jul 28, 2021
Germany is OK
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by na2016: 5:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Op, go to Spain that is ready. If Germany later click 100 percent, you can then move from Spain to Germany. Both of them are EU and so transition maynot be difficult. Don't wait for Germany and reject Spain.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by hakeem4(m): 5:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Lattop:
Iceland: The most peaceful Country in the world
it’s not in the option
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Hassanmaye(m): 5:22am On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......ain't got nothing to say

Grab my weed while I read comments.

Assuming you are a bomber or keyboard warrior....then I for advise you make you enter turkey
grin
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Hassanmaye(m): 5:23am On Jul 28, 2021
Lattop:
Iceland: The most peaceful Country in the world
There is nothing like peaceful country in the world sir, they have there challenges
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Acehart: 5:40am On Jul 28, 2021
A bed in hand is worth two in the bush
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Pclemenza: 5:45am On Jul 28, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......ain't got nothing to say

Grab my weed while I read comments.

Assuming you are a bomber or keyboard warrior....then I for advise you make you enter turkey
Why turkey?
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by DenreleDave(m): 5:50am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Why would an online beggar like my father and mother be seeking accommodation for another?

grin grin grin
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by emmyvet(m): 7:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Mophasa:

Have you compared cost of living in the two cities https://www.numbeo.com/cost-of-living/compare_cities.jsp?country1=Germany&country2=Spain&city1=Berlin&city2=Barcelona

I think you need to do research about the 2countries don't just compare salary compare other values that interests you.

Personally I will go for Berlin.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by iamdapsyj(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2021
HoluGraze:

I don't think you care to read a line

Aahhaa oga... Spain no b naija o were you fit Japa leave job anyhow u like oh

Don't mind him, their is going to be a contractual agreement that can last for 2-3years and they take it seriously.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Hassanmaye(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2021
Oh my God, can you take me, I'm a fine boy, I need to be taking care of
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Akexstinger(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2021
My friend also got a programming Job in Germany from Nigeria. He moved this January on all expense paid by the company . We have been chatting since and he said it is cool. He has grown so big and I can see he is enjoying his life. From 150k salary in naija to more than 1.5 million naira salary In Germany.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by itsja4: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2021
Boss via what platform did you apply for this job bro, pls am also a developer
I d appreciate this info alot pls
This country don tayad me.

Mophasa:

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
akus6060:
Guy let be serious for once . Do u really think u are making sense with most of ur comments?
And you think his head is correct?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Job Prospects For A Bsc Microbiologist In Nigeria / Corporate Affairs Commission Staff Queried Over Facebook Post On Buhari, Fulani / Are There Second Class Lower Graduates In Multinational Oil Companies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.