Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To (23043 Views)

Career Advice: Should I Leave The Private Sector For The Public Sector? / 5 Career Advice You Should Absolutely Ignore / Best Career Advice Ever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by mukthar2000(m): 9:02am On Jul 28, 2021
Every documentation has been concluded pending the issuance of a travel visa .

Guy u have advice urself already, u don't need any fother advice.
Why should u be waiting for the documents that is not ready?
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Mophasa(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Firstorderwizard:
I will comment when you tell us how you take get the connection

LinkedIn
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Mophasa(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
itsja4:
Boss via what platform did you apply for this job bro, pls am also a developer
I d appreciate this info alot pls
This country don tayad me.

Have a good profile on LinkedIn
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Bodydiialect57: 1:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Acehart:
A bed in hand is worth two in the bush
True.

You good?
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Acehart: 1:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bodydiialect57:

True.

You good?

Yes. Just fatigued. Very fatigued. How are you?
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Bodydiialect57: 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Acehart:

Yes. Just fatigued. Very fatigued. How are you?

Eeya, Pele.

I am well, Thank God.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by KennethEnyi(m): 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Oga o

E be like say a go go learn this programming oh,

Abeg who go teach me, a go pay oh

Call 08165972862
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by OlawaleBammie: 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bossman:
No need for any tutor. You can teach yourself. A lot of successful programmers are self-taught. Everything you need is available online. You just need a laptop, time and dedication. Nothing that's lucrative will come easy. However it can be achieved.

Tanks boss, but wait, what if they now ask for certificate, at least to certify that u learn what u claimed u learnt??
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Areola14(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bro... I will advice you to go to Spain. I know Germany is richer than Spain but the level of freedom matters. Germany is a police country, they monitor each step you take unless you have someone who is already a citizen there... In Spain there's little freedom.. sometimes money is not everything... When you gain ground well in Spain, you can move to Germany, all is European country.. cheesy cheesy
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Bossman(m): 4:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
That's totally different from using a tutor to learn programming. You can study for and take whatever certifications you desire on your own.

OlawaleBammie:
Tanks boss, but wait, what if they now ask for certificate, at least to certify that u learn what u claimed u learnt??
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Yaks02(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Nikeballer:
Antarctica

Visa free for Nigerians

For real??
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Yaks02(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Boye33:
I am in dire need of any accommodation at obalende or any part of the island.

I can afford to pay up to 10k monthly, even if its a shared apartment.

Please kindly quote or email me if you have any one available.

Thanks.

My friend had one in obalende, I'll ask him about it. Just reply if u haven't got any
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Yaks02(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright......ain't got nothing to say

Grab my weed while I read comments.

Assuming you are a bomber or keyboard warrior....then I for advise you make you enter turkey

Bros mek I follow u learn abeg na
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Mophasa(m): 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Oga o

E be like say a go go learn this programming oh,

Abeg who go teach me, a go pay oh

Send a mail
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by arthurwillia(m): 5:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mophasa:

Send a mail

Sent
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Boye33: 11:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Yaks02:

My friend had one in obalende, I'll ask him about it. Just reply if u haven't got any

Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Yaks02(m): 5:45pm On Jul 30, 2021
Boye33:

Hello bro, I still haven't gotten any.

Please help ask him about it.

I'll really appreciate.

Thank you

Later tonight
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Cousin9999: 10:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Well.

Advantages:
Germany is more marketable because of perception. This can open more doors internationally. Your salary will also be higher.

Spain has an excellent quality of life all around. The cost of living manages to be low while providing all 1st world comforts. It may be easier to get a visa to stay longer if that's what you want. Good weather. Integration is pretty easy. I'm not sure how it impacts marketability, but it's western Europe, so it can't hurt.

Disadvantages:
Germany is quite racist. The quality of life beyond necessities isn't great. There's nothing especially interesting or pleasant about the culture either. Their food sūcks. The country is ugly. The weather is pretty bad. And the high salary may mean little if you find yourself paying a bunch for a comfortable lifestyle. Germany, ultimately, birthed N**ism, and it's still very much a part of who they are. I forget the goofy word they have for their nationalism/racism, but it's like a religion for them. It's not pride mind you, just racism by another name. You may have more challenges in getting papers if you want to stay for a while.

Spain, like all Mediterranean nations, has economic issues and battles substantial corruption. There's racism, but I'm not sure if you actually need to be concerned about it.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Boye33: 8:57pm On Jul 31, 2021
Yaks02:

Later tonight

Hello bro

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Yaks02(m): 6:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Boye33:

Hello bro

Waiting to hear from you.

Thanks

Sorry for not getting back to u
He gave it out already
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Boye33: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2021
Yaks02:

Sorry for not getting back to u
He gave it out already

Okay

Thanks.
Re: I Need A Career Advice On Which Country To Travel To by Rxick(m): 9:48pm On Dec 26, 2021
Choosing convenience and comfort when traveling, I give preference to air travel. And so, when I learned about the existence of airfare consolidators, I was thrilled. Because now you can choose business class airfare deals with nice discounts. They use many different fares and search methods to save their customers money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Practicing The Course You Studied In School? / First Ever Nigerian Police Women Inauguration In 1956 (Throwback Video) / Kiki Mordi Accused Of Sidelining Colleague In SexForGrades Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.