Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,840 members, 7,820,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry (1760 Views)

I Was Defrauded By Canada-Based Nigerian, Not His Accomplice — Lawyer / UK Jails Adeyinka Oluwaseyi Ajose For Raping Under 13-Year-Old Girl (Photo) / How I Was Defrauded Of N3.2 Million And Almost Depressed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by financialpowa: 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2021
It all happened on the first day of March 2021 , i was trying to buy Bitcoin from Binance P2P trade.

He happens to be among the crypto sellers that was available on the list and his sales name or nick name is CRYPTONITE,
i contacted him and we started our peer to peer trade.

I was ready to buy N50,000 worth of Bitcoin at the time, which i transferred to his Bank account and he received the money, in the process a technical error occurred and all the button in Binance interface was unclickable and i could not click on transfer next. After some time in that situation,
Binance system automatically cancelled the trade and my N50,000 was already in OLATUNDE OLUWASEYI HARRY's Bank account without him releasing the Bitcoin value for my money because the trade was cancelled by the system.

I quickly contacted him and he said i should contact Binance customer care, which i did and the customer service said they are sending him a mail to refund my money , they also said i should contact him too. When i contacted him again, he said he has release my coin and i told him it is impossible because the trade was cancelled and i demanded for the release proof, that was when he block me from his whatsapp line.

I have tried all available means to reach him but he never responded till date.
i want you to know that OLATUNDE OLUWASEYI HARRY is a scam. If possible let this information go viral.

Best Regard
Nathan

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by Pierocash(m): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2021
He will release it by force,except he wants to abandon binance and run away

Write binance again and submit all your transaction details and his account will be restricted until he refunds you

3 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by BaoleXino: 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
financialpowa:
It all happened on the first day of March 2021 , i was trying to buy Bitcoin from Binance P2P trade.

He happens to be among the crypto sellers that was available on the list and his sales name or nick name is CRYPTONITE,
i contacted him and we started our peer to peer trade.

I was ready to buy N50,000 worth of Bitcoin at the time, which i transferred to his Bank account and he received the money, in the process a technical error occurred and all the button in Binance interface was unclickable and i could not click on transfer next. After some time in that situation,
Binance system automatically cancelled the trade and my N50,000 was already in OLATUNDE OLUWASEYI HARRY's Bank account without him releasing the Bitcoin value for my money because the trade was cancelled by the system.

I quickly contacted him and he said i should contact Binance customer care, which i did and the customer service said they are sending him a mail to refund my money , they also said i should contact him too. When i contacted him again, he said he has release my coin and i told him it is impossible because the trade was cancelled and i demanded for the release proof, that was when he block me from his whatsapp line.

I have tried all available means to reach him but he never responded till date.
i want you to know that OLATUNDE OLUWASEYI HARRY is a scam. If possible let this information go viral.

Best Regard
Nathan

Have you reached out to Binance Nigeria Team? Meanwhile, you could actually buy coins safely using Naijacrypto, Zero risk of being scammed. Run a google search to lean more about them.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by financialpowa: 8:07pm On Aug 24, 2021
Thanks for your concern.
Yes, i contacted them, i was asked to submit document of proof which i did
and they later told me that they have written to him to refund my money but he never did.

It is very difficult to successfully contact Binance costumer service
when you try to , they will put you on queue, you might be 20,000 on queue or even more.
You dare not sleep at night, if you do, they might just contact you by saying "Hello" and if
you dont reply in time they will mark your case as solved.

When you wake from sleep, you reapply and you find yourself in 25,000 on the queue.
Binance is a very good site but their customer service is the worse i have experienced on the web.

2 Likes

Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by fergieboy: 11:37am On Aug 25, 2021
Reason why I always click transfer Next Before transferring the money

And it’s works for me cox a lot can go wrong in split seconds

In all you do on binance

Never be in situations where you will find yourself contacting customer care

Binance customer care is zero

The day I contacted them didn’t know I was getting message to pre written messages by robot
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by financialpowa: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2021
Yes, you a very correct. i have learnt from that.
Thanks for your concern.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by Boogyman557: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2021
HOLLY GRAM cool SORRY MAN. U WILL GET IT BACK.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by Godsoftheland: 3:16am On May 29, 2022
is this information correct? or you are trying to spoil someones name, last time i checked binance asks us to mark trade as paid if we have paid, how come you paid and didn't mark paid. and yet bianance did not block his account
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by Godsoftheland: 3:23am On May 29, 2022
if truely you paid, and forgot to mark paid, why did you not reopen the trade?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by Godsoftheland: 3:28am On May 29, 2022
IF TRUELY YOU PAID, WHY DID YOU NOT REOPEN TRADE AND SEND PROOF OF PAYMENT ON BINANCE, AND OPEN DISPUTE IF HE REFUSE TO RELEASE COIN, AND ALLOW BIANACE MODERATOR HANDLE THE ISSUE?... STOP SPOILING SOMEONE'S NAME
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by financialpowa: 1:46am On Jun 20, 2022
Godsoftheland:
is this information correct? or you are trying to spoil someones name, last time i checked binance asks us to mark trade as paid if we have paid, how come you paid and didn't mark paid. and yet bianance did not block his account

Yes this information is very correct, i sand to defend it anywhere and anytime. If you don't understand something, learn to ask questions before you start making charlatan suggestions in public. There is nothing like "mark as paid" in Binance, you are only mandated to click on transfer next after payment, if that is what you are trying to say, then it means you are not a constant user of Binance platform.

In that case, go back to my statement and read the third paragraph very carefully to your understanding before you start asking questions, making suggestions or contributing to my statement.
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by financialpowa: 2:03am On Jun 20, 2022
Godsoftheland:
if truely you paid, and forgot to mark paid, why did you not reopen the trade?

Again i want you to go back to the third paragraph of my statement, i did not say i forgot to "mark paid". It shows you are ignorant to how Binance operate. if you reopen a trade, it means you are starting a new trade with a different person.

if your trade with some one was cancelled or closed prematurely for any reason in Binance platform, it is very unlikely to get that same person again to trade with at that moment, it works in a random selection. ok?
Re: How I Was Defrauded By Olatunde Oluwaseyi Harry by financialpowa: 2:49am On Jun 20, 2022
Godsoftheland:
IF TRUELY YOU PAID, WHY DID YOU NOT REOPEN TRADE AND SEND PROOF OF PAYMENT ON BINANCE, AND OPEN DISPUTE IF HE REFUSE TO RELEASE COIN, AND ALLOW BIANACE MODERATOR HANDLE THE ISSUE?... STOP SPOILING SOMEONE'S NAME

There is a great difference between "refusing to release coin" when a trade is still on and an automatic closure of trade due to inability to click on transfer next on the count down time.

All document and proof of payment were sent to Binance customer care, and i was ask to contact him directly because Binance customer care have told him to refund my money, when i did, he first told me that i should wait, later he said he has release the value of USTD for my money then a ask him to send me the proof of release , that was when he block me on his what'sApp line.

I am not sure if Binance has block his account or not but since then, i have not seen that name on Binance trade anymore.

If after all the proof of payment and transaction with him and Binance i uploaded, you have decided to pass a false Judgement like an untrained JUDGE, it is crystal clear that you may be OLATUDE OLUWASEYI HARRY in disguise, his associate or accomplice.

Just incase you are one of the above, tell him that when i have his time, i will design, build and host a website on this issue, i will send his identity to all major crime websites in the web and to all major embassies.

Tell him that he can run but he can never hide.

(1) (Reply)

Maid Strangles Gov Lucky Igbinedion’s Mother To Death, Disappears With Her Money / I Go Kee You – White Man Said After Learning That The Yahoo Boys Are From / Government Worker’s Nude Photos Which She Sent To Her Lover Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.