Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) (704 Views)

Shear You Disappointment On Missed Calls Mine Was Hell. / I Approached A Lady Today And I Was Disappointed In Myself. / Slay Queen Travels For 6 Hours For Sex With Bragging Guy, Got Disappointed! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by Disappointed: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2021
I'm Disappointed, what are you?
Share your disappointment stories here.
I'll start with my story: I trusted the angel that made me not to post me to Nigeria, but it didn't end up so well, here I am, down in the midst of a broken country. It sucks. I wish this was a different story for me, but no problem, I'll still find a way out!

Share your own disappointment story here, let's read, relax and enjoy!
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by illicit(m): 7:36pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am not illicit tho
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by MasonKendall(m): 7:37pm On Jul 27, 2021
I am highly disappointed in people that voted President Buhari twice.
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by x123xlolls(m): 7:48pm On Jul 27, 2021
There was this job I got in February, I decided to do it but the money was too low for a graduate, later I realized my boss has disappointed me in telling me the truth that this job will make me a millionaire in no time, I am currently earning 10x my original salary.

Thanks goes to Allah.
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by Disappointed: 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2021
x123xlolls:
There was this job I got in February, I decided to do it but the money was too low for a graduate, later I realized my boss has disappointed me in telling me the truth that this job will make me a millionaire in no time, I am currently earning 10x my original salary.

Thanks goes to Allah.
Wow, Lucky you! sad sad sad
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by Disappointed: 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
illicit:
I am not illicit tho
bro! I'm highly disappointed in you! sad
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by Dicksonnet: 4:23am On Jul 28, 2021
If you are a woman between 40 and 50 years of age and wish to settle down for marriage, contact me please
Your conscience must be alive and active
You must be educated (not below a first degree)
You must be Gainfully employed(preferably RICH)
You must be a genuine christian
Not a divorcee
Not a widow
Not a single mother
I am very real no gimmicks.
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by duduade: 8:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Dicksonnet:
If you are a woman between 40 and 50 years of age and wish to settle down for marriage, contact me please
Not a divorcee
Not a widow
Not a single mother

Thief
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by peppermint7(m): 12:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Dicksonnet:
Not a divorcee
Not a widow
Not a single mother
Are you real
Are you rich
Are you educated ?
Nonsense and pantami
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by ekochris(m): 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
What is the OPPOSITE of disappointment?
Re: I'm Disappointed, What Are You? (disappointment Thread) by Dicksonnet: 6:14am On Aug 17, 2021
Thief

It's needless calling me a THIEF.
1. I didn't steal from you
2.i wasn't talking to you
3. You could just walk away if you are not interested
4. I was just expressing my desire
5. Your DP is full of prayers (Your desire) and you are here cursing me.
6. God will definitely have mercy on you.

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Man And A Feminist / Why Do Agberos Behave Like SIMPS / Why Do Jamaicans Love Ghanaians So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.