Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. (3186 Views)

Benin Oppressing Esan: Now I Understand Why Kanu Want Everyone In Biafra[video] / Asari Dokubo Blasts Nnamdi Kanu: ‘Biafra Is Your Source Of Income’ / Lets discuss this KANU'S BIAFRA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by stanluiz(m): 12:31am On Jul 28, 2021
light9393:
Figured I'm interacting with a poorly informed emotional dude on the internet. Esn has camps domiciled across the east. So, nobody relocated anywhere.
Oga your activities has been reduced to 90% since your supleme was arrested. At least peace and Security has returned to the East especially Imo, Abia and Ebonyi.

Security forces will flush the remainant of you people In Anambra and Enugu.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by stanluiz(m): 12:33am On Jul 28, 2021
light9393:
I would have published photos of your soldiers, but there is a standing order not to publicize our actions. Dead men tell no tales.
Which standing order grin You mean order of your supleme leader that is crying in DSS prison.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Ok
stanluiz:
Oga your activities has been reduced to 90% since your supleme was arrested. At least peace and Security has returned to the East especially Imo, Abia and Ebonyi.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by udele1: 12:40am On Jul 28, 2021
light9393:
grin If your intelligence was accurate, you'd know I'm not married. Seems I have better intelligence on you, than you have on me.

You will write that in your statement.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by Nobody: 12:42am On Jul 28, 2021
After you've been shot dead.
udele1:

You will write that in your statement.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by History555: 12:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Most lgbos are disappointing to say the least. Udele aka oyiboupdate is an attention seeker desperately seeking attention. Why spend time and energy responding to him. Ignore him and watch him die off like minority report
It was when lgbos started ignoring minority report threads that he simply gave up. What of ipobreport he too gave up. What of mekaboy he has vanished after zero response to many threads. Where is thebosstrevor he has grown tired of opening threads on lgbos after been ignored.
Igbos start now to ignore oyiboupdate, udele1 and watch him fade away like rubbish. If you continue to respond he will keep opening more useless thread.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by Nobody: 12:46am On Jul 28, 2021
I think it's time I deactivate this account, so that people don't come asking me questions when you are no more.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by udele1: 12:51am On Jul 28, 2021
History555:
Most lgbos are disappointing to say the least. Udele aka oyiboupdate is an attention seeker desperately seeking attention. Why spend time and energy responding to him. Ignore him and watch him die off like minority report
It was when lgbos started ignoring minority report threads that he simply gave up. What of ipobreport he too gave up. What of mekaboy he has vanished after zero response to many threads. Where is thebosstrevor he has grown tired of opening threads on lgbos after been ignored.
Igbos start now to ignore oyiboupdate, udele1 and watch him fade away like rubbish. If you continue to respond he will keep opening more useless thread.
Will the scam fade away? Will they stop sacrificing igbo youths for financial donations?

Will the SE become safer? Will Jubril become Buhari?

Will they stop changing the location for the Biafran series?
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by OyigboUpdate: 2:01am On Jul 28, 2021
udele1:
I asked an IPOB biafran supporter a question in Abuja, and he innocently indicted his leader.

I told him as Nigeria is today with high unemployment rate, if he was a youth corper and was paid 150,000 a month, will he like the youth service year to end? He said NO.

I asked him if he would be willing to give bribe and lie to extend his service duration? He said YES.

I told him that that's exactly what IPOB is doing with Biafra.

Now lets look at the 5 reasons Kanu's Biafra is a fraud.

1) The agitation was silent under a Biafran president Goodluck jonathan. If you did not demand for Biafra under a Biafran, how do you convince the north that your agitation is not politically motivated?

2) Kanu claimed buhari offered him Biafra with 5 igbo states and he refused. He insisted that Niger delta is part of Biafra.

Today they insult edwin clack and wike for saying they are not part of Biafra. You are forcing them into biafra, and telling them they will be free to leave when Biafra comes. People who you bring into a union forcefully, will freely leave?

Isn't that fighting for another Biafra within Biafra?

3) Biafran Agitation is a business. A registered business cant be fighting for the liberation of a people as an organisation. This reflects the picture and the scenario i described above. How Biafran struggle was to kanu what NYSC would be to a hopeless corper receiving 150,000 salary monthly.

He will never want the struggle to end.
But kanu stopped working since he started the IPOB business. All the bills of the FENDI FIGHTER,are paid by the struggle.

Even elon musk, jeff bezos, mark Zuckerberg who are billionaires in dollars still go to work.

His family feeds on the struggle, he is clothed by the struggle. He is living larger than the American billionaires, because they still have to go to work to earn thier money.

At the same time, they are creating employment for millions of youths in their country. In the case of kanu, he does not have to go to work, he is not creating employment, all he does is talk on radio and check balance for alert.

4)
Like most seasonal movies, it would be boring for every season to be shot in the same location. So they move the seasons to different countries and cities to make the next season interesting.

Thats how kanu has been changing the location for every season of the Biafran movie series. First it was israel that would bring Biafra.

Then he moved it to US donald trump to bring Biafra. Now he move it to Ambazonia to bring Biafra. grin grin grin

Guess the location of the next season and win 100,000 grin grin

5)
ESN is setup to protect Igbo's from fulani. Everyone knows that since the setup of ESN only Igbo's have been dying. Igbo businesses destroyed, increased crime, releasing of criminals from prison, increased assassination in igboland. How many fulani casualty? None. Why then is kanu threatening every other security outfit in igboland, if ESN was about protecting Igbo's?

They claim Nigeria is a zoo, and have refused to let them go. But you said you were offered 5 igbo states, but you want to drag the Niger delta who is not willing to go with you along.

You want freedom from Nigeria, but take away the freedom of other Igbo's in the process.

Dont compare IPOB Agitation with yoruba agitation. Sunday Igbohos agitation is purely issue based and in the interest of the Yoruba's. No financial gains or business registration attached. Igboho's interest is centered on the yoruba nation. He will not do anything that brings harm to the Yoruba's.

He will not send yoruba youths to go and kill Yoruba's in the army and police. Knowing fully well that there will be a retaliation and more yoruba youths will be killed in the process. So he can do fund raising to make more money.

He will not send yoruba youth to go and open the prisons and release criminals. Because he knows that it will increase crime in the region and make it unsafe for Yoruba's.

His agitation is focused on issues and not financial gains.

IPOB cannot counter but insult u
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by SweetiliciousD: 5:06am On Jul 28, 2021
udele1:
I asked an IPOB biafran supporter a question in Abuja, and he innocently indicted his leader.

I told him as Nigeria is today with high unemployment rate, if he was a youth corper and was paid 150,000 a month, will he like the youth service year to end? He said NO.

I asked him if he would be willing to give bribe and lie to extend his service duration? He said YES.

1) The agitation was silent under a Biafran president Goodluck jonathan. If you did not demand for Biafra under a Biafran, how do you convince the north that your agitation is not politically motivated?

2) Kanu claimed buhari offered him Biafra with 5 igbo states and he refused. He insisted that Niger delta is part of Biafra.

Today they insult edwin clack and wike for saying they are not part of Biafra. You are forcing them into biafra, and telling them they will be free to leave when Biafra comes. People who you bring into a union forcefully, will freely leave?

3) Biafran Agitation is a business. A registered business cant be fighting for the liberation of a people as an organisation. This reflects the picture and the scenario i described above. How Biafran struggle was to kanu what NYSC would be to a hopeless corper receiving 150,000 salary monthly.

But kanu stopped working since he started the IPOB business. All the bills of the FENDI FIGHTER,are paid by the struggle.

Even elon musk, jeff bezos, mark Zuckerberg who are billionaires in dollars still go to work.

His family feeds on the struggle, he is clothed by the struggle. He is living larger than the American billionaires, because they still have to go to work to earn thier money.

At the same time, they are creating employment for millions of youths in their country. In the case of kanu, he does not have to go to work, he is not creating employment, all he does is talk on radio and check balance for alert.

4)
Like most seasonal movies, it would be boring for every season to be shot in the same location. So they move the seasons to different countries and cities to make the next season interesting.

Thats how kanu has been changing the location for every season of the Biafran movie series. First it was israel that would bring Biafra.

Then he moved it to US donald trump to bring Biafra. Now he move it to Ambazonia to bring Biafra. grin grin grin

5)
ESN is setup to protect Igbo's from fulani. Everyone knows that since the setup of ESN only Igbo's have been dying. Igbo businesses destroyed, increased crime, releasing of criminals from prison, increased assassination in igboland. How many fulani casualty? None. Why then is kanu threatening every other security outfit in igboland, if ESN was about protecting Igbo's?

They claim Nigeria is a zoo, and have refused to let them go. But you said you were offered 5 igbo states, but you want to drag the Niger delta who is not willing to go with you along.

You want freedom from Nigeria, but take away the freedom of other Igbo's in the process.

Dont compare IPOB Agitation with yoruba agitation. Sunday Igbohos agitation is purely issue based and in the interest of the Yoruba's. No financial gains or business registration attached. Igboho's interest is centered on the yoruba nation. He will not do anything that brings harm to the Yoruba's.

He will not send yoruba youths to go and kill Yoruba's in the army and police. Knowing fully well that there will be a retaliation and more yoruba youths will be killed in the process. So he can do fund raising to make more money.

He will not send yoruba youth to go and open the prisons and release criminals. Because he knows that it will increase crime in the region and make it unsafe for Yoruba's.

I sympathise with the mental energy you put into work in this gutter writeup.

1. Now tell me, Kanu is loved by an average Igbo man... (Obeys all his orders, even shows solidarity when he calls for none), are you better informed than all Igbos that support Biafra course which is even bigger and older than Kanu?

2. If Kanu is a business man, what happens to the business of his processor(s) who started before him (Uwazuruike and ilks)?

3. Now that you know his agitation is business and a lucrative one for that matter, and the market is a free one, what stops you from joining the free market and push him out of market instead of ranting from sidelines?

4. What is your interest in Kanu's business.? Do you need an appointment or a contract from him?

5. Silence and failure to reply implies complicity.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by SweetiliciousD: 5:23am On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

No I actually want him tried for treason so he can rot in jail and never see the light of day, of course ijele always openly snitch on Facebook, I call it treason, supporting the enemy

Throwback:

Look at typical Kanu people begging for human rights, yet they do not have any regards for human rights or contrary opinion.

Terrorists want to benefit from human rights?

I reckon this is the same way Kanu will rot in jail and never see the light of day.

Be mindful of the word "I" used by that commenter to signify his opinion.

When has personal opinion represented organisational opinion? I no understand...
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by ThatFairGuy1: 6:12am On Jul 28, 2021
I'm surprised reading such angry
How on Earth
peacekante:

This is the reason why people like us don't involve in your struggles. You all are assassins, or potential killers. This is disgusting for a supposed freedom fighters. Spits. Because he doesn't agree with your ideology then he should be killed.

Smh
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2021
I made important calls this evening, the ijelespeaks of a bastard is marked. There are suspicions that he has links with the dss. You will soon hear news about him. His family will mourn.

You made important calls, to kill a follow Igbo youth for not believing in your course undecided undecided
I think some of you will eventually get tired of being stupid one day.

@Udele1 there's no genuine agitation anywhere(not that of Kanu and not that of Igboho)
Infact, it's on record that Igboho is a card carrying member of PDP.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 6:45am On Jul 28, 2021
stanluiz:

Ebonyi was never part of their madness, Ebonyi youths at home are productive people and not potential terrorists.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by udele1: 7:00am On Jul 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:

I sympathise with the mental energy you put into work in this gutter writeup.

1. Now tell me, Kanu is loved by an average Igbo man... (Obeys all his orders, even shows solidarity when he calls for none), are you better informed than all Igbos that support Biafra course which is even bigger and older than Kanu?

Are you more informed than the millions of Nigerians who fell for the MMM scam? Are you more informed than the millions of Nigerians who are promised a better future if they sow seed, while the pastor makes his present better?

Its the same format pastors, politicians, fraudsters use. A promise for a better tomorrow, while they take what you have today.

2. If Kanu is a business man, what happens to the business of his processor(s) who started before him (Uwazuruike and ilks)?
He has been settled financially. He got his own Biafra

3. Now that you know his agitation is business and a lucrative one for that matter, and the market is a free one, what stops you from joining the free market and push him out of market instead of ranting from sidelines?

I would have loved to, but it involves sacrificing the lives of gulluble igbo youths to buy FENDI. Its blood money. Ill rather save their lives by creating jobs, than give them drugs and guns to go fight the army

4. What is your interest in Kanu's business.? Do you need an appointment or a contract from him?

The blood of Igbo youths wasted for the scam is my interest

5. Silence and failure to reply implies complicity.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by udele1: 7:07am On Jul 28, 2021
SweetiliciousD:
[color=#990000][/color]

Be mindful of the word "I" used by that commenter to signify his opinion.

When has personal opinion represented organisational opinion? I no understand...

He is simply displaying the symptoms of a radicalised IPOB terrorist. Isnt it the same thing Kanu says? When he threatened Igbo's to stay at home or threatened to kill any member of ebubeagu or other security outfits in the east.

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by udele1: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Throwback:
Who would give a lunatic 5 SouthEast states? Is he elected by anyone to represent Igbo interest?

Or you think any national government would invite a nonentity to have such deliberations on behalf of people who already have democratic and constitutional representation?

Is the Catalonian demand for independence from Spain being championed by a clown or the democratic leadership of that region within Spain?

Is the everlasting Scottish demand for independence being championed by a comedy troupe or the political leaders of that region within the Greater Britain?

Don't entertain the delusions of a clown.

Lol. But thats part of what he told them hoping to use it to justify the prolonged agitation/business. And also brainwash Niger Delta people to start donating for the scam. grin grin grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by udele1: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2021
Biafran4life:
I equally met a fulani herders and asked him two questions
I asked if he is ready to rape your mother,wife, sisters and and your bastard daughters.And he said yes.
Then I asked if he is ready to behead you and any of you useless generation.And he said yes.
Is My duty to ask for the contacts and location

Oga beheader, your report is almost ready. Better send your children to stay with your brother in Anambra and learn trade in his shop. You will be traveling soon.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by cheruv: 7:30am On Jul 28, 2021
Ovamboland:

Hope you're enjoying your mainstream stardom garnished with the blood of 10 Igbo virgin girls
Inferiority complex syndrome can be so real... I really appreciate your situation kiss
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by chukel(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2021
udele1:

4)

5)

you made a whole lot of sense till your last 4 paragraphs gave you away as a deep rooted tribal bigot. You are no different from ipob.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by durangokid: 7:54am On Jul 28, 2021
peacekante:

This is the reason why people like us don't involve in your struggles. You all are assassins, or potential killers. This is disgusting for a supposed freedom fighters. Spits. Because he doesn't agree with your ideology then he should be killed.

Smh
. Go and read about Irish Republican Army
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by udele1: 8:06am On Jul 28, 2021
chukel:
you made a whole lot of sense till your last 4 paragraphs gave you away as a deep rooted tribal bigot. You are no different from ipob.

Then take the parts before the paragraphs that made me a bigot and leave the rest.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by adadike(f): 10:43am On Jul 28, 2021
peacekante:

Smh
Don't mind them, they are all murderers. They are not true igbos because igbos practice egalitarianism. And that is why igboland have rejected them , starting from kanu their leader. They want to intimidate us to constantly live in fear but God pass them
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by meccuno: 10:51am On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
richmond500:
Ipob piglets.

Very stupid set of useless people.

Only Ipob will believe that Buhari offered NK five states?
Buhari alone has no single right to do such a thing, and who is NK to make Nigeria bend to his will?
Saro-Wiwa, Ojukwu, Adaka-boro all tried and fail, na this yeye monkey weh deh beg DSS to jail am for Kuje go fit try am?

BTW, no difference between igboho and NK, one has mastered the art of Yahoo, the other one is beginning his yahoo but intercepted in cotonou
Mtchew
[/s]
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by meccuno: 10:52am On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
udele1:

4)

5)

[/s]
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by Eastlink(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2021
NwaEzefuNaMba:

You made important calls, to kill a follow Igbo youth for not believing in your course undecided undecided
I think some of you will eventually get tired of being stupid one day.

@Udele1 there's no genuine agitation anywhere(not that of Kanu and not that of Igboho)
Infact, it's on record that Igboho is a card carrying member of PDP.
Exactly. Both Kanu and Igboho are PDP card carrying members used to cause instability as APC did with Boko-Haram and MEND.

Anyone who uses human lives to play football will get their reward. Nnamdi Kanu is a full blown terrosist just like Shekau. Both used religion to brainwash their followers, and finally gingered them to pick arms. While Kanu was using his scam Judaism to terrorize Igboland, Shekau was using Islam to wipe out civilians in the North East.

Kanu is now in jail and two things will end up happening. Either he's set free to work for the APC or he get's a life sentence in prison. Igboho might get 30 years sentence but Kanu's terrorism will be his undoing.
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by NwaEzefuNaMba(m): 11:34am On Jul 28, 2021
Eastlink:
Exactly. Both Kanu and Igboho are PDP card carrying members used to cause instability as APC did with Boko-Haram and MEND.

Anyone who uses human lives to play football will get their reward. Nnamdi Kanu is a full blown terrosist just like Shekau. Both used religion to brainwash their followers, and finally gingered them to pick arms. While Kanu was using his scam Judaism to terrorize Igboland, Shekau was using Islam to wipe out civilians in the North East.

Kanu is now in jail and two things will end up happening. Either he's set free to work for the APC or he get's a life sentence in prison. Igboho might get 30 years sentence but Kanu's terrorism will be his undoing.

I don't see the possibility of Kanu walking out of prison, neither to work for APC nor otherwise.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by fenibak: 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
peacekante:

Smh

I don't agree with the guy, but oyiboupdate is a rat and a fulani informant
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by fenibak: 12:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
History555:

Lol mekaboy is Oyigboupdate, Oyigboupdate2, udele1, Jerryherd and other monikers
Re: 5 Reasons Why Kanu's Biafra Is A Fraud. by fenibak: 12:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
NGpatriot:
In fact, how do you fight and agitate for freedom in behalf of the same Igbo people you slaughter, burn their homes business, behead and castrate them including 10 innocent Igbo school girls for babalawo juju?

These are nothing but blood thirsty, sadistic and barbaric evil cult with a dumb ass, scamming and scheming FENDI and Gucci wearing coward..

Just shut up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibos Said Tinubu Will Be Disgraced / Video: Tanzanian Obidient, Climbed Mount Kilimanjaro And Host Labour Party Flag / Peter Obi Supporter That Mocked And Wish Tinubu Death Loses His Own Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.