Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:13 PM

Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo (52549 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by CheedyJ(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2021
englishmart:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

I know times are hard, but it doesn't make this man 23.
Be a bricklayer for just one month , won’t say more...

4 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by MajesticKris: 7:41am On Jul 28, 2021
Wahala!!!

dynicks:
You first wire knack on top small pikin, that one no do u.....u then went ahead to hammer another knack untop lover body still u weren't satisfied with the knacks.....Devil come sample bonus track on top your matter come lure u into committing the worst by having had canal knowledge with d already dead body...

Abeg wetin dem talk say no dey finish again?..
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2021
Jesus Christ is Lord!

"But when we did not agree on how to do it, she said I should leave her house. I actually left but missed my way and strayed back to the house.

“But by this time, they had locked the gate, so I jumped into the compound through the fence and entered their room.

'She said you should leave her house', yet you went back to murder her and her son. This is intentional and the word of his mouth has convicted him already. The needful should be done ASAP!!
I don't know what investigations police want to conclude again.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by CasNova: 8:03am On Jul 28, 2021
This is terrible. RIP to the dead woman.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Bunnatex(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2021
I don't believe that the man had sex with the corpse of the woman. Only a hardened criminals can do that. On that circumstance, his first impulsive action would be to run or even guilt.

I don't support the crime but adding necrophilia doesn't add up
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Chirowman(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2021
This man young man is way above 23 years , he should face the results of his evil.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Jeetech01(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2021
We are living in an evil world
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Navalsadiq(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2021
Perverts
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Carson110(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2021
Once the commit a serious crime they reduce their age to get less stiffer penalty. This old man is not 23 years. 23 years man might have thick beards but can't grow such thick mustache.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by pepetua(m): 8:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Is Nigeria cursed ? because almost every living things in Nigeria are behaving abnormally since three to four years now , including me,if not how can a goat be eating from a pot on a fire as we all saw yesterday, killing today has become a hubby or sports nowadays, God please do something,we are begging you from our state of hopelessness.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by aryzgreat: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2021
Rosemary ufuoma not IFEOMA from orogun Ughelli

Don't know why ppl confuse ufuoma and IFEOMA. The latter is igbo, the former urhobo. They mean different things

Adebayo kingsley, you are finished

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by yungevvy(m): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Is Tired of all this bad news

Seriously? grin
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by JOACHINpedro: 8:09am On Jul 28, 2021
Naijanascam:
And you are 23 years old......is that your football age ?.............,. well you will explain everything in due course....

Omo ale
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2021
Sorry you will do the time in Jail. Rip to the woman
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Trustedpronet: 8:11am On Jul 28, 2021
The woman like poverty, you are sleeping in an uncompleted building and yet dating a broke 23years old boy. Poverty romancing with poverty. No RIP from me madam. You even senior me sef.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Southeast21: 8:12am On Jul 28, 2021
That region and planking are like 5&6

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Kirigidi(m): 8:13am On Jul 28, 2021
Daarreenn:
Igbos and Yorubas teaming up to ruin Ẹdo's name. Imagine the surprise
Both of the lovers were likely Edoid people. Akoko Edo even though is an Edoid territory, the indigenes also speak and sometimes bear Yoruba's names. Likewise Orogun even though it's an Urhobo clan (Edoid) also speak a variant of Igbo dialect and sometimes answer Igbo names.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Alaganature(m): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2021
Nothing good comes out of Edo state...

Bring in all kinds of gift cards for fast payment

Let me be your plug
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Delph123(m): 8:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Be
DoggoneDogg:

Oduduwa republican grin cheesy

Your brain don expired tey tey
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Skmoda(m): 8:16am On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked 46 year old woman dating a 23 year old boy, nevertheless cone headed criminal should face the consequences of his actions.
I knew you gonna say cone head...you know dey read the story properly...rabbish
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by edoairways: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2021
englishmart:
WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

I know times are hard, but it doesn't make this man 23.
He is 23 years. Humans varies is sizes and shapes. Some tend to mature fast

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by sylve11: 8:16am On Jul 28, 2021
chukwuibuipob:
sad grin kid; Edo pipu dey bear Yoruba name.So,Ovia Omo Agege is a Yoruba man too? undecided

Who be Ovia Omo Agege? shocked cool
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by pepetua(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Is Nigeria cursed ? because almost every living things in Nigeria are behaving abnormally since three to four years now , including me,if not how can a goat be eating from a pot on a fire as we all saw yesterday, killing today has become a hubby or sports nowadays, God please do something.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by edoairways: 8:17am On Jul 28, 2021
Carson110:
Once the commit a serious crime they reduce their age to get less stiffer penalty. This old man is not 23 years. 23 years man might have thick beards but can't grow such thick mustache.
That is not true.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by wallarwallar(m): 8:17am On Jul 28, 2021
dettolgel:
This man 23 years old? Hardship is real.

Impossible
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Teejay13(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Fear humans and trust no one except your self!
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by aryzgreat: 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
Kirigidi:
Both of the lovers were likely Edoid people. Akoko Edo even though is an Edoid territory, the indigenes also speak and sometimes bear Yoruba's names. Likewise Orogun even though it's an Urhobo clan (Edoid) also speak a variant of Igbo dialect and sometimes answer Igbo names.

Urhobo is in Delta state and they don't have any igbo dialect. That IFEOMA there is actually ufuoma an urhobo name erroneously written as IFEOMA by the author cos they sound alike but have different meaning

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by pacespot(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
That akoko-edo, that place is a very remote village linking Ondo and Edo states, I was once there, most of the people there are ebira people of Yoruba, very remote people until they travelled down to the civilized parts of the South West. Maybe I will read more about the ebira people, I know that they are mostly from kogi state but about their ancestral link to Yoruba's.

Look at this animal sad
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Tolani1122(m): 8:19am On Jul 28, 2021
This 23 no 17
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by wallarwallar(m): 8:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Some things are avoidable not because you are coward but to live another day and have peace of mind. God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Verysmart101: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Daarreenn:
Igbos and Yorubas teaming up to ruin Ẹdo's name. Imagine the surprise

Fool!!!! Are we d ones that take ur girls all over the world for prostitution? Did igbos and yorubas make ur youths cultists and Gguys? Go get a life supporter of APC

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Unilag Girls Fighting Dirty Over Boyfriend In Hostel / Ese Oruru's Love Letter To Yunusa Before Abduction Revealed / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.