Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,173 members, 7,957,378 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:47 AM

Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo (52743 Views)

Woman Rapes Her Daughter’s Boyfriend 300 Times(photos) / Lady Watches As Her Boyfriend Rapes Her Friend In Ogun, Records The Act (Photo) / Lady Drugs And Rapes Her Male Friend Till 3am In Her House - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Sleekfingers: 8:21am On Jul 28, 2021
dettolgel:
This man 23 years old? Hardship is real.

poverty dey make someone age in time.......

Do u know that most nigerians eat what they see , but not what they really want to eat......make something just dey for belly......this altered the functionality of the body........

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by noskcid(m): 8:23am On Jul 28, 2021
You 23 with your strong face like fufu ibo
undecided
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by BigCowH0rn: 8:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked 46 year old woman dating a 23 year old boy, nevertheless cone headed criminal should face the consequences of his actions.

It's very good to be knowledgeable in life. That way, we don't end up disgracing ourselves publicly.
People marry, date or get together for different reasons irrespective of age, status or location.

I'm sure you've never heard of Regina Daniels and Ned Nwoke or your rubber stamp Senate president and 76 year old Minister of Agriculture and rural development who both married 18-year-old girls recently.
However, do yourself a favor and goggle check the age difference between the young president of France and his rich oldwife.

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Sleekfingers: 8:25am On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:
shocked shocked 46 year old woman dating a 23 year old boy, nevertheless cone headed criminal should face the consequences of his actions.

i believe you know that edo people do answer yoruba names? Did u read the post at all?

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by obyrich(m): 8:25am On Jul 28, 2021
Wicked world. Animals in human form.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by MENELIIK: 8:26am On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:

Flat headed Osus will never use their br*in for once

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by pepetua(m): 8:26am On Jul 28, 2021
Is Nigeria cursed ? because almost every living things in Nigeria are behaving abnormally since three to four years now , including me,if not how can a goat be eating from a pot on a fire as we all saw yesterday, killing today has become a hubby or sports nowadays, God please do something.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by tonididdy(m): 8:28am On Jul 28, 2021
These idiots come to Edo to spoil the soil. ... angry
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Dickson178(m): 8:31am On Jul 28, 2021
Which kind money wey the woman go dey find for brick layer hand ? cheesy grin. Now brick layer don turn to prick killer
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by nativefowl(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2021
If this happened in the north the comments will be different. Hmm Naija I hail oh, country is gone literally.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Lightorder: 8:39am On Jul 28, 2021
dynicks:
You first wire knack on top small pikin, that one no do u.....u then went ahead to hammer another knack untop lover body still u weren't satisfied with the knacks.....Devil come sample bonus track on top your matter come lure u into committing the worst by having had canal knowledge with d already dead body...

Abeg wetin dem talk say no dey finish again?..
wahala. This wahala be like 4 by 4

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2021
yinkus6750:
23 year old boy as a lover to a 46 years old widowed mother of four.
That's a wring one already.
But that nor withstanding, the young man allowed the evil spirit to possess him.
Doesn't look ordinary.
So unfortunate.
May her soul RIO
are you trying to blame the devil for another man's misfortune
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by DanielAlhassan(m): 8:42am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Oduduwa republican grin cheesy
oduduwa is not a republic
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Ten06(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2021
You have the opportunity of knacking old Congo for free, you still have the mind to murder the Congo. Your own is finished
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by 612291arts(m): 8:54am On Jul 28, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
It's stupidity of her to date a 23-yr old guy. Nevertheless, he has to be severely purnished for this act.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by mcquin(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2021
CrossRiverian:
Jesus Christ is Lord!

"But when we did not agree on how to do it, she said I should leave her house. I actually left but missed my way and strayed back to the house.

“But by this time, they had locked the gate, so I jumped into the compound through the fence and entered their room.

'She said you should leave her house', yet you went back to murder her and her son. This is intentional and the word of his mouth has convicted him already. The needful should be done ASAP!!
I don't know what investigations police want to conclude again.
Mesiere my sister. You easily pointed out the "mental element" of the offence needed to nail him.
You actually pay attention to detail.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by jaxxy(m): 9:03am On Jul 28, 2021
Karlovych:

Contradicting story and information.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by SarakiBukola: 9:06am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

Those yamlegged babes can't stay away from Afonja coc.kk. that's why they leave their flaat head husbands.

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Kirigidi(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2021
aryzgreat:

Urhobo is in Delta state and they don't have any igbo dialect. That IFEOMA there is actually ufuoma an urhobo name erroneously written as IFEOMA by the author cos they sound alike but have different meaning
Have you been to Orogun kingdom? If you have ever been to Arhagba town and other communities of Orogun you will not argue with me. Arhagba speaks more of Igbo dialect (Ukuani-Igbo) than Urhobo even though they are Urhobo community.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by adebwalex(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2021
I can't just stop grin grin grin. 23yrs old to Sugar mummy of 46yrs. What will the guy be enjoying in the Puma....
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by FLYFIRE(m): 9:15am On Jul 28, 2021
Kirigidi:
Have you been to Orogun kingdom? If you have ever been to Arhagba town and other communities of Orogun you will not argue with me. Arhagba speaks more of Igbo dialect (Ukuani-Igbo) than Urhobo even though they are Urhobo community.
Both of you are correct looking at it from different sides
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2021
mcquin:

Mesiere my sister. You easily pointed out the "mental element" of the offence needed to nail him.
You actually pay attention to detail.
Yea dear thanks.
When reading with open mind, exigencies matters!
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Daarreenn: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2021
Verysmart101:

Fool!!!! Are we d ones that take ur girls all over the world for prostitution? Did igbos and yorubas make ur youths cultists and Gguys? Go get a life supporter of APC
forget media hype. Edos normally prefer to live out their days within Edo. Most Benin girls are in New Benin or uniben Esan women marry almost only Esan men while Igbos are on death row in Indonesia and Malaysia. Yorubas are languishing in American prisons
I'd rather fry my thumb in hot groundnut oil than use it to vote APC
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Daarreenn: 9:24am On Jul 28, 2021
Kirigidi:
Both of the lovers were likely Edoid people. Akoko Edo even though is an Edoid territory, the indigenes also speak and sometimes bear Yoruba's names. Likewise Orogun even though it's an Urhobo clan (Edoid) also speak a variant of Igbo dialect and sometimes answer Igbo names.
I'm just looking for trouble bro. grin
Why else would I take on the two major southern tribes in one post grin
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by MrrGodsfavour(m): 9:43am On Jul 28, 2021
Rope wey Dem go use hang am go be blue colour...em yeye dey smell�
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by Originalsly: 9:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Hmmm...... carnal knowledge of a mother of four.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by 900warriorz: 9:51am On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:

He's from Ibillo, Edo state dunce undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by yungevvy(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Is Tired of all this bad news

Seriously? grin
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by chukwuibuipob: 10:02am On Jul 28, 2021
grin wink grin cheesy
MENELIIK:

Flat headed Osus will never use their br*in for once

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by DoggoneDogg: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2021
SarakiBukola:

Those yamlegged babes can't stay away from Afonja coc.kk. that's why they leave their flaat head husbands.

Nah, its the other way around.

The Afonja animal is too lazy and depends on the widow to eat. He services her puna in exchange which makes him a brostitute because he isn't doing it for fun but for survival.

That's why she has a roof over her head & he doesn't.
Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by chukwuibuipob: 10:04am On Jul 28, 2021
shocked cheesy grin shocked cool grin grin grin
900warriorz:
He's from Ibillo, Edo state dunce undecided

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Kingsley Kills Rosemary Ifeoma, Rapes Her Corpse In Edo by djkaneo(m): 10:05am On Jul 28, 2021
milann:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/07/23-year-old-man-kills-lover-rapes-her-corpse-in-edo/

The suspect, Adebayo Kingsley

But na who see when en rape the corpse since the boy bin dey unconscious? Abi dem don do autopsy already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fortress Of Notorious Kidnapper With 11 Gates Demolished In Kogi State. Photos / 2 Female Nigerian Fraudsters Arrested For Duping 7 Oyinbo Men Out Of £100K / Man Who Raped A Girl In A Church In Warri Flogged & Paraded (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.