Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond (3899 Views)

Credit Alert From First Bank, Please Help ! / Zenith Bank Robbery: IMSU Graduate Arrested / Dead Men Have Accounts As Lagos State Recover 13m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Alertg4real(m): 3:57pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm a customer as well with zenith bank, they have no been deducting my money anyhow, I wonder why you are saying that, it might be you have activated certain monetary media platform on your account, contact your account officer to check and resolve it for you because zenith bank remain my best bank
Re: If You Have Accounts With Zenith Bank Please Respond by Alertg4real(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2021
I'm a customer as well with zenith bank, they have no been deducting my money anyhow, I wonder why you are saying that, it might be you have activated certain monetary media platform on your account, contact your account officer to check and resolve it for you because zenith bank remain my best bank

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Watch As Lady Is Making Out With Dog In Deep Kissing And ...... Hmmmm!!!! / Nigerian Hanged In Singapore / Teenage Girl Found Dead With Hands Chopped Off (Graphics Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.