Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,643 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It (414 Views)

The Paradox And Dilemma Of An All-good And All-loving God / A Shari'ah Court Established In Ogun State / Al Kufr (disbelieve) And Its Classifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by Abdulgaffar22: 8:49am On Jul 28, 2021
Without any doubt, Qur'an is the last book popularly known to claim the right of being the word of God. But if anyone disbelieve in the existence of God or think the original author of Qur’an is not God, then such a person must compulsorily believe its author to be a great impersonator who spoke using the identity of God. The reason is that Qur’an contains many verses which appear to be coming directly from God’s mouth. Example of such verses are;

O My servants who believe! Certainly, spacious is My earth. Therefore worship Me. Everyone shall taste death. Then unto Us you shall be returned (Qur'an 29:56-57)

When My servants ask you concerning Me, I am indeed close to them. I listen to the prayer of every supplicant when he called on Me. Therefore, let them also obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be walked in the right way (Qur’an 2:186).

We did not send before you (O Muhammad-pbuh) any messenger but
We inspired him that there is no God beside Me; therefore worship Me (Qur’an 21:25)

Declare unto My servants, that truly,I am the Oft-Forgiving, the Most-Merciful. And that My Torment is indeed the most painful torment (Qur'an 15:49-50)

These are just few verses selected randomly from the pages of the Qur’an. You can see that the pronouns like "I", “My”, “Me”, “Us” and “We” in all the verses of Qur’an quoted above can never be referred CONTEXTUALLY to any other person except God. That is to say, without any form of prejudice, you will think that God was speaking to us in those verses of Qur'an. Hence, anybody who doesn't believe in the existence of God or denies the Qur’an as the word of God must compulsorily believe its author to be a great IMPERSONATOR of God. In other words, if you reject the existence of God or reject Qur'an as word of God, then you have to assume that the person speaking to us was a great DECEIVER who pretended to be God. This is the first point that I want all reasonable people to admit. It is either you believe in Qur’an as the word of God or you believe in it as the word of a great impersonator that assumed the identity of God. There is no third alternative.

But every rational thinker will agree with me that a person who is not mad but seriously resolved within his mind to deceive the people and deliberately impersonate God in order to achieve some worldly gains must surely have little or no faith in the existence of God and in the life after death. In other words, he must definitely be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God .

But contrary to the expectation of the atheists, agnostics and other Non-Muslims, the author of the Holy Qur'an argue strongly in many verses for the existence of one true God in a very logical and convincing manner by making a lot of references to many natural signs in the universe which truly point to the existence of God.
Examples of such verses are as follows:

Verily, in the heavens and the earth are signs for the believers. And in your creation, and what He scattered (through the earth) of moving creatures are signs for people who have faith with certainty. And in the alternation of night and day, and the provision (rain) that God sends down from the sky, and revives therewith the earth after its death, and in the turning about of the winds are signs for a people who understand (Qur’an 45:3-5).

And among His signs is that He created you from dust and behold you are human beings scattered far and wide. And among His Signs is that He created for you wives from among yourselves, that you may find repose in them, and He has put between you affection and mercy. Verily in that are indeed Signs for those who think deeply. And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colors: verily in that are indeed Signs for men of sound knowledge. (Qur’an 30:20-22).

Have they not looked at the heaven above them, how We have made it and beautify it, and there is no flaws in it. And the earth We spread it out, and We set thereon mountains and We have made to grow therein every kind of beautiful plants. To be an insight and reminder to every servant turning to God (Qur'an 50:5-9)

He has created the heavens without any pillars that you can see and has set on the earth firm mountains, lest it should shake with you. And He has scattered therein moving creatures of all kinds. And We send down water from the sky, and We cause (plants) of every goodly kind to grow therein. This is the creation of God. Then show Me that which those besides Him have created. Nay, the wrong-doers are in plain error (Qur'an 31:10-11)

Does not man see that We have created him from a drop of semen. Yet behold! He become an open opponent. And he puts forth for Us a parable, and forgets his own creation. He says: "Who will give life to these bones when they have rotten and became dust?" Say: "He will give life to them Who created them for the first time! And He is the All-Knower of every creation!" He, Who produces for you fire out of the green tree, when behold! You kindle therewith. Is not He, Who created the heavens and the earth Able to create the like of them? Yes, indeed! He is the All-Knowing Supreme Creator. Verily, His Command, when He intends a thing, is only that He says to it, "Be!" and it is! So glory to Him in Whose hands is the dominion of all things: and to Him you shall be brought back (Qur'an 36:77-83)

In fact, time and space would not permit me to quote more verses. Please read those verses again and again. You will agree with me that the author of Qur’an who explained the signs for the existence of God in such a logical and convincing manner can never be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God who would deliberately and confidently impersonate the same God.

Yet Qur'an not only argue logically for the existence of God, the author also defend the oneness of God by strongly admonish those who want to associate partners with God. See the verses below ;

"God is the Creator of all things, and He is the Guardian over all things. To Him belong the keys of the heavens and the earth. And those who disbelieve in the signs of God, such are they who will be the losers. Say : "Do you order me to worship something other than God O you fools ?" And indeed it has been revealed to you as it was revealed to those before you: "If you join others in worship with God, then surely your deeds will be in vain, and you will certainly be among the losers."Nay! Worship God, and be among the grateful. They made not a just estimate of God such as is due to Him. And on the Day of Resurrection the whole of the earth will be grasped by His Hand and the heavens will be rolled up in His Right Hand. Glorified is He, and High is He above all that they associate as partners with Him (Qur'an 39:62-67)".

See how the author of Qur'an magnify and defend the glory of God ! Can such a author be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God who would deliberately and boldly impersonate the same God ? Certainly not !

The author of Qur'an also protect the Majesty and glory of God from any kind of stain and insult. See the verses below ;

And insult not those whom they worship besides God, lest they insult God wrongfully without knowledge. Thus We have made fair-seeming to each people its own doings; then to their Lord is their return and He shall then inform them of all that they used to do. And they swear their strongest oaths by God, that if there came to them a sign, they would surely believe therein. Say: "Signs are only with God and what will make you (Muslims) perceive that (even) if the sign came, they will still not believe?" And We shall turn their hearts and their eyes away (from guidance), as they refused to believe therein for the first time, and We shall leave them in their trespass to wander blindly. And even if We had sent down unto them angels, and the dead had spoken unto them, and We had gathered together all things before their very eyes, they would not have believed, unless God willed, but most of them behave ignorantly (Qur'an 6:108-111).

See how the author of Qur'an advise the believers in God to refrain from insulting the gods of idolaters for the fear that they may insult God wrongfully in retaliation !

Again, see how the author of Qur'an demonstrate the supreme power of God over all things by declaring with confidence and authority that unbelievers cannot just believe the miraculous signs displayed before their eyes unless God wanted them to believe.

Can this very author be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God who would confidently and deliberately forge a lie against God to the extent of impersonating Him ? Certainly not!

Furthermore, read the verses below and see if it's possible for the author of Qur'an to be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God who would confidently and deliberately impersonate God ;

Say: "shall we invoke besides God, something that can do us neither good nor harm, and therefore turn on our heels after God has guided us ? - like one whom the devils have made to go astray, wandering with confusion through the earth, his companions calling him to guidance (saying): 'Come to us.' " Say: "Verily, God's Guidance is the only guidance, and we have been commanded to submit ourselves to the Lord of the worlds (Qur'an 6:71)

See how the author of Qur'an equate those who supplicate to other than God with someone that devils have made to go astray and then wander blindly through the earth !
Can this same author be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God who would confidently and deliberately impersonate God ? Certainly not !

See another verse below;

And We bestowed upon him(Abraham) Isaac and Jacob, each of them We guided, and before him, We guided Noah, and among his progeny David, Solomon, Job, Joseph, Moses and Aaron. Thus do We reward the good-doers. And Zachariah, and John and Jesus and Elias, each one of them was of the righteous. And Ishmael and Elisha, and Jonah and Lot, and each one of them We preferred above the entire worlds. And also some of their fathers and their progeny and their brethren, We chose them, and We guided them to a Straight Path. This is the Guidance of God with which He guides whomsoever He will of His servants. But if they had joined in worship others with God, all that they used to do would have been of no benefit to them They are those whom We gave the Book, the understanding of the religious laws, and Prophethood. But if these people disbelieve therein, then, indeed We have entrusted it to a people who are not disbelievers therein. They are those whom God had guided. So follow their guidance. Say: "No reward I ask of you for this (Qur'an). It is only a reminder for the entire world." (Qur'an 6:84-90)

See how the author of Qur'an seriously argued for God and addressed all the biblical prophets of God with such remarkable qualities !

Again, see how the author of Qur'an strongly advised the idol worshippers of the ancient Makkah to neglect their evil ways and follow the way of the guidance received by the biblical prophets !
Now, can this very same author be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God who would confidently and deliberately impersonate God ? Nay, the discrepancy between the two minds is quite obvious!

Even if the author was seriously in doubt about the existence of God, then he would never have the spirit, confidence and audacity to rebuke some people who have similar kind of doubting minds with him. But read the verses below and see the beautiful response given to those who doubt the existence of God ;

Has not the news reached you, of those before you, the people of Noah, and 'Ad, and Thamud? And those after them? None knows them but God. To them came their Messengers with clear proofs, but they put their hands in their mouths (in anger) and said: "Verily, we disbelieve in that with which you have been sent, and we are really in grave doubt as to that to which you invite us". Their Messengers said: " Can there be a doubt about God, the Creator of the heavens and the earth? He calls you that He may forgive you of your sins and give you respite for a term appointed." They said: "You are no more than human beings like us! You just wish to turn us away from what our fathers used to worship. Then bring us a clear authority. Their Messengers said to them: "We are no more than human beings like you, but God bestows His Grace to whom He wills of His servants. It is not ours to bring you an authority except by the Permission of God. And in God let the believers put their trust. "And why should we not put our trust in God while He indeed has guided us in our ways. And we shall certainly bear with patience all the hurt you may cause us, and in God let those who trust, put their trust (Qur'an 14:9-12)

Can the composer of this beautiful passage be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God that would deliberately and confidently impersonate God ?

See another verse ;
"Those who believe in God and the Last Day would not ask your leave to be exempted from fighting with their properties and their lives, and God is the All-Knower of the pious ones. It is only those who believe not in God and the Last Day and whose hearts are in doubt that ask your leave (to be exempted from fighting ). So in their doubt they are tossed to and fro (Qur'an 9:44-45)".

See the description coined by the author of Qur'an for those who doubt the existence of God; "So in their doubt, they are tossed to and fro"

Now, is it possible for this very author (who rebuked and described those who doubt the existence of God with such befitting description) to be a very staunch unbeliever or a great enemy of God who would confidently and deliberately lie against God to the extent of impersonating His Majesty ?
Absolutely impossible !

Again, if the author of Qur'an was seriously in doubt about the existence of God, then he would never have that confidence and audacity to rain a curse upon himself and his entire family as the following verses below would imply if we assumed that the author was only impersonating and deliberately forging a lie against God;

Say: "Verily, those who invent lie against God will never be successful". A brief enjoyment in this world! - and then unto Us will be their return, then We shall make them taste the severest torment because they used to disbelieve (Qur'an 10:69-70)

"Verily, the likeness of Jesus before God is the likeness of Adam. He created him from dust, then (He) said to him: "Be!" - and he was. (This is) the truth from your Lord, so be not of those who doubt. Then whoever disputes with you concerning him (Jesus) after (all this) knowledge that has come to you, say: (O Muhammad SAW) "Come, let us call our sons and your sons, our women and your women, ourselves and yourselves - then we pray and invoke sincerely the Curse of God upon those who lie." (Qur'an 3:59-61)

Before any one, who is not crazy, can boldly and deliberately put his life and his entire family in danger by challenging and impersonating God in this way, he must have been completely sure in his mind that God does not exist. Yet nobody (even the strongest atheist) can be completely sure that God does not exist: let alone the author of Qur’an who argue strongly for the existence of God in a very logical and convincing manner by calling our attention to many natural signs in the universe which truly point to God’s existence.

Now, is it possible for this same author to be totally sure that God does not exist to the extent of having the confidence and audacity to rain a curse upon himself and his entire family and furthermore asking God to punish him severely on returning back to Him ?
Of course, it is not possible !

In fact, this very point, if properly understood; prove two things at the same time. It proves that God must exist and that Qur’an must be the word of God; because this is the only way we can resolve the paradox of an author who praise, defend and argue logically for the existence of God but at the same time deliberately, confidently and challengingly forging a lie against and impersonating the same God.

1 Like

Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by OBALOLA55(m): 9:48am On Jul 28, 2021
MIKECOLD ANTIISLAM ANTICHRISTIAN KOBOJUNKIE

MAKE UNA COME SEE WETIN I JUST READ
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MIKECOLD ANTIISLAM ANTICHRISTIAN KOBOJUNKIE

So?
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by OBALOLA55(m): 9:53am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

So?
THOSE GUYS ARE AFRAID TO READ HOLY QURAN
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by AntiChristian: 10:12am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Who?
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by OBALOLA55(m): 10:15am On Jul 28, 2021
AntiChristian:

Who?
MIKECOLD AKA ANTIISLAM AND KOBOJUNKIE
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
Sick

I am actually done educating them

There are so many paradox and the excuse is always allah knows best

But how does Allah gravitate from I to We to Us?

For a Quran that is supposedly clear yet can't decide wether allah is singular or multiple

Someone even said it's a statement of majesty, grin grin

Allah spends its time in Quran talking of monotheism which it wants to be clear on yet the only way to be majestic is a contradiction to it's monotheism

If you talk of majesty the supposed name Allah should be the highest form of majesty

This Allah can not be dignified beyond its own name, so adjectives like we, us can only modify and allah shouldn't be using it as majestic statement when its name is highest

In place of those adjective it should be I Allah (highest dignity) --------- statement continues

Unless he obviously wants you to know he is more than one

1 Like

Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by OBALOLA55(m): 10:27am On Jul 28, 2021
Mikecold:
Sick

For a Quran that is supposedly clear yet can't decide wether allah is singular or multiple

Allah spends its time in Quran talking of monotheism which it wants to be clear on yet the only way to be majestic is a contradiction to it's monotheism
EDUCATING WHO YOU ARE A FATHER OF FLAME, SO YOUR DEVIL INSPIRED EDUCATION CANNOT WORK ON MEangry
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
EDUCATING WHO YOU ARE A FATHER OF FLAME, SO YOUR DEVIL INSPIRED EDUCATION CANNOT WORK ON MEangry
grin grin

Very funny, maybe you should stop quoting me on these kind of threads
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
MIK.ECOLD ANTI.ISLAM ANT.ICHRISTIAN KOBOJUNKIE

You just read how your god allah reveal himself, herself or itself as the best deceiver and a terrorist respectively

Qur'an 3:54

ومكروا ومكر الله والله خير الماكرين

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah is the best of the cheaters/deceivers.

Qur'an 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of theirs"
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by ANTIlSLAM(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mikecold:
Sick

If you talk of majesty the supposed name Allah should be the highest form of majesty

This Allah can not be dignified beyond its own name, so adjectives like we, us can only modify and allah shouldn't be using it as majestic statement when its name is highest

In place of those adjective it should be I Allah (highest dignity) --------- statement continues

Unless he obviously wants you to know he is more than one

Antichristian only ur allah is "We" "Us" "Our" etc kilode cheesy

1 Like

Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by OBALOLA55(m): 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You just read how your god allah reveal himself, herself or itself as the best deceiver and a terrorist respectively
Antichristian
Qur'an 3:54

ومكروا ومكر الله والله خير الماكرين

Wamakaroo wamakara Allahu waAllahu khayru almakireena

And they cheated/deceived and Allah cheated/deceived, and Allah is the best of the cheaters/deceivers.

Qur'an 8:12

"I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of theirs"

SO WHO CAST TERROR INTO THE HEART OF PHARAOH THAT MADE HIM NOT TO LISTEN TO PROPHET MOSES
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:
SO WHO CAST TERROR INTO THE HEART OF PHARAOH THAT MADE HIM NOT TO LISTEN TO PROPHET MOSES

The answer Is allah the devil that led him astray.

Satan and allah bears the same name, allah lead people astray same as satan the deceiver
Re: See How Qur'an Established A Paradox For Those Disbelieve In It by AntiChristian: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2021
OBALOLA55:

Same person that permitted the killing of Job's family and destruction of all his properties!

Same person that created calamity and Prosperity!

Yahweh!

(1) (Reply)

For The Careerists And Those Dabbling In The Faith / Be Like Strangers / Evil Thoughts While Performing Wudhu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.