Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,516 members, 7,819,861 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

FRSC Recruitment Issue - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / FRSC Recruitment Issue (14344 Views)

Urgent Help Needed On Immigration Service Recruitment Issue. / Edo State Civil Service Recruitment Issue / FRSC Recruitment Portal Functioning, Applicants Should Use Computer – Spokesman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by szczescie(m): 1:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Leave FRSC recruitment,

Make recruitment issues leave you.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by topiiiiiiii(f): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Or can you check if you can open another email with the wrong one you used, if it has not be utilized.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Gifted2luv: 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:
please my fellow naira landers kindly come to my aid embarassed

while entering my details in the Federal Road Safety Corp Recruitment i mistakenly added an extra a to my email address now the details has been sent that email address.

i tried using my other email address to re-register but its telling me that i have a pending application.
i have reached out to their contact us page @ recruitment2021@frsc.gov.ng still yet no reply
please how do i go about correcting this issue.
mods kindly move this to the front page for people who has same issues thank you.

I'm really surprised ooo becuz, I registered with my main email address @ 1st but couldn't complete the registration becuz, it started giving me issues after uploading my passport. I just can't find a way to successfully finished up with the registration, then I later forgot my password & no option was provided for me to retrieve it.

THEN...

I had to register for the 2nd time using another email address without any issue.

The only difference between my two registration is just the email address.

I'm still on it sef, becuz, FRSC no try for dat their registration procedure @ all.

Maybe, you should try it again after some time.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by phemmyfour: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
Grace001:
Just open another email account and add the “a” to then later request for forget my password to see if they will seen a link to the new email
That username already exist for the registration to go through. He can only change the password if he knows the owner of the account
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by maxnymar: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Deejay1000 post=104174374]please my fellow naira landers kindly come to my aid embarassed

while entering my details in the Federal Road Safety Corp Recruitment i mistakenly added an extra a to my email address now the details has been sent that email address.

i tried using my other email address to re-register but its telling me that i have a pending application.
i have reached out to their contact us page @ recruitment2021@frsc.gov.ng still yet no reply
mods kindly move this to the front page for people who has
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by honest1480(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
amoduokoh:
How many documents are we uploading?
Only passport

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by charlesdinho7(m): 1:41pm On Jul 28, 2021
if you want to register using a new email, kindly use firefox browser. make sure the browser is set to private.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by 9niceguy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
I greet everyone here! Please how many pages is the print out?
I applied for officer post and the page I printed is just one. But someone just said it can't be one page. So, I need the help of people that has already printed theirs.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by rowland545(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
My kid sis made a mistake in d position... She has bsc..but she went to apply for d one DAT is meant for nd... How can she change it.

And mine I've already registered... My center is suppose to b abj but I think I put akwa ibom...can I still change it to abj? Since its were I'm staying
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by McOluOmo: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
Something wey dem don select their candidates since for their round table meeting

1 Share

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by airsaylongcome: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
mercidove:
Simple. Create a new email with the exact mail address you filled while registering and click in resend link...

Sense wee nor kee us in this country! grin
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by 9niceguy(m): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
rowland545:
My kid sis made a mistake in d position... She has bsc..but she went to apply for d one DAT is meant for nd... How can she change it.

And mine I've already registered... My center is suppose to b abj but I think I put akwa ibom...can I still change it to abj? Since its were I'm staying

I think after submission, there is nothing you can do. Or you keep trying if there is a way you can edit your profile
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
They will soon make the NIN compulsory to whoever wants to app;y for government recruitment.Those without it has been disqualify automatically.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Arabmoniq(m): 1:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Create account with another email and dont input your NIN and the first phone number you used, (use anoda phöne number if you have one)then when completing your application you can input the NIN in the space provided for it
Deejay1000:

i just tried that sir. its still not working
cos i have two email account.
it seems the NIN has been captured or something
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by bibbiana(f): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
Recruitment process is too stressful in Nigeria.

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by mashad(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
IranianSea:

Sorry, i think you're not been honest here and If you don't tell us in detail what went wrong really we can't help.
You need valid email in which the beginning of the application and the password will be sent to. The beginning of the registration needs just little information about you in which you can't even play around with it by register with many emails.
The work only start when you get your username and password from the email provided then log in. Before you submit your application, you can change as many information as you want. So, entering a wrong email in the beginning make no sense when you can use your right one and you can not tell me that a system for just one registration cuz how come a cybercafe register thousands of applicants?
Tell us what's wrong ok

Those of you that claim to know much actually knows nothing. The guy has stated his p..what other truth do you want to hear. I have some people in the cafe here having similar issues even when there wasn't any mistake in the mail used.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Toheebabbey(m): 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Change your phone number ,it will work
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
If you love artistic works ..check out my thread to view beautiful art works...I can assure u that .https://www.nairaland.com/6671649/check-out-awesome-art-compilation...dm
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Indabosk4785: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Use another email, then change the arrangement of your name e.g Use your last Name instead of your first name.. I learnt that from my mistake... I now have my printed slip

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Harkanni1(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

mods kindly move this to the front page for people who has same issues thank you.

This is a minor issue.
Open another Gmail, don't input your NIN during the first step while registering. Use your surname, enter your middle name where you're supposed to enter your first name and vice versa.
You can enter your NIN after you might have gotten your link in the email.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by hardizzle: 2:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
I have been unable to upload passport o, even after trimming the size between 20kb and 50kb, any solution to this?
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by oyeb15: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Slots has been shared out already. The recruitment website will finally crash as usual.

They will just waste peoples time whereas they have share the slots to the who is who in the society.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by easyhack(m): 2:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

Please, mine is I'm denied access whenever I login and click on complete application in other to complete my application. I cannot move pass the page. Help please
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Deejay1000(m): 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
900warriorz:
You never serious...Na FTC you come follow us drag abi? cheesy Make I see how you wan take get reply
lol
jus epp a bother biko
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
alhussein9:
Please what document is required for the application?
none

1 Like

Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by collins1895: 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
I'm still having problem loading my passport i have changed different background n changed the size from 400kb to 350kb,yet is still telling me to reduce the picture size.

am using chrome
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by olakan22: 2:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
Open a new email using the email address you registered with hopefully it isn't already taken.
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by IranianSea: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
mashad:

Those of you that claim to know much actually knows nothing. The guy has stated his p..what other truth do you want to hear. I have some people in the cafe here having similar issues even when there wasn't any mistake in the mail used.
You don't make any sense I'm sorry. Are you not getting any email from them or what? I did mine so also for 4 people successfully using just a single browser on my pc so what the f**k
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by jericco1(m): 2:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deejay1000:

i just tried that sir. its still not working
cos i have two email account.
it seems the NIN has been captured or something

You have just two email addresses?
Smh
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by alfredjags319(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Your NIN has been captured already. So just go to FRSC page on Twitter and send a DM....
Re: FRSC Recruitment Issue by willismart(m): 3:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
I have been trying registering but when I go to complete registration is saying access denied,what can I do

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainees Programme 2015/2016 / How To Get Paid 100k Monthly Teaching A Subject Without Leaving Your Home / Secret Recruitment Scandal Rocks NDIC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.