Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 - Career (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 (22461 Views)

Which Skill Can I Learn With My Phone And Data / What Profitable Skill Can I Learn Now Before The End Of The Year / Please What Skill Can I Learn To Survive In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Realrex(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
I am an affiliate marketer and I sell digital products.
Affiliate marketing is very flexible, you can do it from anywhere, your gender, age, religion isn't a barrier.
If you are interested quickly send an email to rexotum@gmail.com
Note that what we shall be discussing are tips and strategies.
If you are interested in knowing how you can make money selling information products reach out to me also.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by okcharles(m): 4:52pm On Feb 26, 2022
With your phone and Internet, you can learn Affiliate Marketing and start earning as soon as you start implementing what you've learned.

There's a course just for N20,000 currently on as I type.

For further details, I can be reached on +2348038453347 (Calls, SMS Text Messages or WhatsApp Messages).

Sincerely,

Charles Okoukoni
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by Blackblessed500(m): 6:01pm On Feb 26, 2022
Learning
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by MollyJen(f): 12:28am On Feb 27, 2022
HOW TO TURN YOURSELF INTO A LIVE BREATHING MACHINE
Who is a live breathing cash machine? A person who knows exactly what to do in order to start a business or generate money whenever he wants it.
Now, imagine that you have a cash machine inside of you that can turn on anytime to get cash whenever you need it. This machine is always loaded and has no downtime. Wouldn't that be cool?
What about if you decide to work on improving yourself so that you make yourself strong financially so that you no longer have to depend on your boss? Contact me on WhatsApp for more information +2358069954384
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by NennyA(f): 5:07am On Feb 27, 2022
Car tracker installation
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by BUGOFF(m): 3:45pm On Feb 28, 2022
How about u invest less than 3k to learn everything about NFT Metaverse, then invest what's left of your 20k in creating/buying NFT.
You would be glad to have come upon this post.
Follow the link on my signature.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by BUGOFF(m): 1:41pm On Mar 05, 2022
I also discovered another great source of comprehensive info.
Check my signature. It costs nothing.

1 Like

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by olurili(m): 1:30pm On Mar 13, 2022
BusinessDream:
use that to buy data from MTN with free night YouTube data as extra

If u buy 12gb for 3500 Naira, you can get extra 12 gb for YouTube night browsing.
Now use that night 11 pm to 5am to learn website design and graphics design or video editing

Now the website design you will learn is one without coding but drag and drop.this drag and drop i can give you full course for free,I paid for the course but I later realize it is of no use for me,if you need it inbox me

The reason is because if you master it, you can use it to start making money to recoup that 20k..

There are some good videos on YouTube that will explain everything you need to know.
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by IkechukwuN(m): 10:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Thinking about the type of skill to venture into, I will suggest you learn graphics designing skills. It can be quite lucrative and easy to acquire if you can give heed to learning it.

More so, there are still online opportunities that can help you to start making money online daily while you venture into learning a skill just like the one in my viewpoint.

You can check my WhatsApp link on the signature column and send me a message for more details concerning any of these.

1 Share

Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by BUGOFF(m): 7:20pm On Mar 21, 2022
Follow my signature link.
Earn in Dollars. $$$
Re: What Skill Can I Learn With N20,000 by MOG6670(m): 3:24am On Feb 04
FahBuLous:
I have 20k and I wanna learn a skill cause there is no profitable business to start with it, I want to acquire a skill instead, please what skill can I get with 20k..
This is a matter of urgency pls ..
Help me mention the right people to push it to front page pls..

How was the journey so far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CP Hakeem Olusegun Odumosu: Lagos gets new Commissioner of Police / You Can Only Withdraw From Contributions Once In 2yrs — PENCOM / Heritage Bank Sacks 400 Staff - NAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.