Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,712 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way (6171 Views)

'I'm So Proud Of My Breast' Slay Queen Shares Her Erotic Breast On Instagramlive / Who Owns A Woman's Breast? The Mother, The Husband Or The Baby? / Who Enjoys Sucking Of The Breast, The Man Or The Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by siofra(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2021
Please my breast is too big, it's causing be back pain, how do I reduce it the non surgical way?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Manhood85(m): 11:44am On Jul 28, 2021
Find guys around you to have them sucked. Nonsurgical!

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by siofra(f): 11:45am On Jul 28, 2021
Manhood85:

Oya!!! Leave my thread.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Teadavid23(m): 11:46am On Jul 28, 2021
grin

Constant sucking and squeezing would help baby.
For further enquiries contact me.

9 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by OBALOLA55(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:
Please my breast is too big, it's causing be back pain, how do I reduce it the non surgical way?

GET YOUR BREAST SUCKED TODAY AND THANK ME LATER

THATS ONLY IF YOU ARE MARRIED O

OLAYEMIASHRAF WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY CONCERNING THIS

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Nobody: 11:51am On Jul 28, 2021
Manhood85:
You're really a Manhood cheesy

A hairyballed nigga might be under that moniker

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Thugnificent(m): 11:56am On Jul 28, 2021
Are you the person in your profile pic?
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by KingLion007(m): 11:58am On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:
It's normal so you have to get use to it bby.Will research on it and message you later if there is any nonsurgical way.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by debbydams(f): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:
lol this life no balance oo,some people want to increase theirs while u want to reduce your own..
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
Manhood85:

That's really funny, but sorry,,,,,

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thugnificent:

Dem never Yahoo you before There could be a guy with hairy balls behind that moniker. Ladies hardly ask such ridiculous questions.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by siofra(f): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thugnificent:

Yes, any problem??

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Tolani1122(m): 12:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:
show us here , we doctors are online
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by siofra(f): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Tolani1122:
show us here , we doctors are online

Check my profile
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by KingLion007(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingLion007:
It's normal so you have to get use to it bby.Will research on it and message you later if there is any nonsurgical way.
Do you exercise?
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by KingLion007(m): 12:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:
Do you Exercise and what type do you do?
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by siofra(f): 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingLion007:
Do you Exercise and what type do you do?
No I don't
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by KingLion007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

No I don't
That's the first thing to do.Exercise like push ups,Side raise,shoulder press,dumbell pullover etc helps alot

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by siofra(f): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingLion007:
That's the first thing to do.Exercise like push ups,Side raise,shoulder press,dumbell pullover etc helps alot

But I don't like exercises
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by wumi2017(f): 12:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
U re beautiful my dear
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by KingLion007(m): 12:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

But I don't like exercises
You have to start from there,Possibly register with a fitness coach i think that might help coz you cant do it alone.
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
you are beautiful..... sha
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Thugnificent(m): 1:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

Yes, any problem??
You are a guy with hairy ballz joor who u dey deceive

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Thugnificent(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Dem never Yahoo you before There could be a guy with hairy balls behind that moniker. Ladies hardly ask such ridiculous questions.
Suspect same bro angry

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thugnificent:
You are a guy with hairy ballz joor who u dey deceive
I honestly don't know how these guys impersonating the female gender feel doing this, So disgusting undecided

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by KosiGee(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

Let nothing happen to that breast. Women are going for silicon to boost theirs and you are here asking for means to reduce yours.

Your miracle is on the way sister.

Meet Favour914...your fortune is about to change for the better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Tolani1122(m): 1:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
siofra:

Check my profile
are the one with
that image ?
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by Thugnificent(m): 1:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
Bouz:
I honestly don't know how these guys impersonating the female gender feel doing this, So disgusting undecided
I'm telling you bro. I always cringe at the thought

1 Like

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by KosiGee(m): 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingLion007:

Your name is Bart Simpson and your favourite tv programme is Simpsons.

8 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by rowland545(m): 1:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
KingLion007:
see this simp....I know u want to suck those tities...but simping won't do it for u.

Tell d bvtch u want her tities and how much it will cost u ..then u pay and get on with it

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by lascos912(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
I wish i can suck the hell out of that boobs
Re: How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way by OlayemiAshraf(m): 1:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
OBALOLA55:

GET YOUR BREAST SUCKED TODAY AND THANK ME LATER

THATS ONLY IF YOU ARE MARRIED O

OLAYEMIASHRAF WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY CONCERNING THIS

Well you've already said most of what I had to say .....but if She wants to hire boobs sucker ... I'm available grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Husband L!b!do Is Too Strong To Handle..i Can't Cope / I Finally Rented A Room After Years Of Suffering.thank God / Help My New Gf Is With Familiar Spirit(also Known As Emere)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.