Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,540 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (43531 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mordred44: 2:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
Oboi see news,land 4 airport as in 1st time or wot
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Danchibez: 2:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good way to go, progress recorded

Pls if you need quality and clean shrink wrapper for ur yogurt, table water, bottle and can drinks, etc, call us on 08036498130. Price is affordable
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
You people should stop coming here to deceive genuine travellers. You envious people's propaganda can never fly.

This is the Google distance

1. From Anambra international airport to Onitsha

2. From Asaba airport to Onitsha

I think you are the one deceiving travellers. You picked the time but ignored the distance. The distance is 25 kilometres.
Simple arithmetic shows that if you are doing 100km/hour it should take you approximately (60/4) minutes = 15 minutes or less to get to Asaba airport from Onitsha.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anungangampu: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
McOluOmo:

come and answer this JJC
who be jjc, make una dey fool una self.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by izubext007: 2:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good one
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 2:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:
Imagine if I am going to Onitsha or Nnewi which airport will get me fast to my destination and where is the economic hub of Anambra ?
Those of us from Ihiala and Nnewi would rather use Owerri or Asaba than to travel almost to kogi.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

I think you are the one deceiving travellers. You picked the time but ignored the distance. The distance is 25 kilometres.
Simple arithmetic shows that if you are doing 100km/hour it should take you approximately (60/4) minutes = 15 minutes or less.

Stop embarrassing yourself. You said that distance from Onitsha to Asaba airport is 4mins while distance from Asaba airport to Asaba town is 5mins. Please how is that possible that Onitsha is closer to Asaba airport than Asaba itself? Stop disgracing your in this thread.

The Google map clearly shows that Onitsha is closer to Anambra international than Asaba airport.

Why you non Anambrans are more interested in Anambra is beyond my understanding.

5 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Iampryde(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
This is supposed to be basic but in Nigeria it's legendary, hopefully we wake up soon.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Abagworo(m): 2:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
Campaign strategy for Soludo
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anungangampu: 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
MERCHANDISER:
He should construct 4lane road that will connect Onitsha and Awka to that Airport...
Else most people will keep using the Asaba airport because of proximity.

Like for Dave Umeahi
Share for Obiano
U see what I see, but I except people to say or see a different thing till after 10yrs we will question, "What happened to Anambra Airport? Same question we are asking concerning many of the international market Obiano started in Oba and other cases that are still empty? No be by building fat infrastructure, na to make it economic profitable.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

Stop embarrassing yourself. You said that distance from Onitsha to Asaba airport is 4mins while distance from Asaba airport to Asaba town is 5mins. Please how is that possible that Onitsha is closer to Asaba airport than Asaba itself? Stop disgracing your in this thread.

The Google map clearly shows that Onitsha is closer to Anambra international than Asaba airport.

Why you non Anambrans are more interested in Anambra is beyond my understanding.

Just do the maths and tell us what it says. The Airport is a good initiative, but travellers will still be using Asaba airport for a little longer. Not just just because of inertia, but due to proximity.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anungangampu: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
mightyokwy:

Those of us from Ihiala and Nnewi would rather use Owerri or Asaba than to travel almost to kogi.
It's not our fault if He likes he should enter Anam river to build a seaport because he think Anambra starts and end in Agulu regardless of Ecomomic areas of Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anungangampu: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

Just do the maths and tell us what it says. The Airport is a good initiative, but travellers will still be using Asaba airport for a little longer. Not just just because of inertia, but due to proximity.
Don't mind the guy, after 2nd Niger Bridge is completed, the fact will speak clearly for itself.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abagworo:

Bag of gworo stop deceiving yourself
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

Which maths are you talking about? Google map has shown everything. Anambra international airport is closer to Onitsha residents

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by lozanni(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
At least he's better than my own governor who wears nothing but one particular white senator undecided

I never know if na swear

grin grin grin Imolites have got no chill, I swear
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:
Imagine if I am going to Onitsha or Nnewi which airport will get me fast to my destination and where is the economic hub of Anambra ?

1) Where will you be rushing to? If anyone in his right thinking sense is rushing to nnewi or onitsha then Anambra airport is the fastest cause of the time delay on onitsha head bridge and most time you will have to drive slowly behind heavy duty vehicles

2) is Anambra airport just a passenger airport?
Can huge cargo planes land on asaba airport runway? The economic benefit of Anambra airport it's in the cargo freights

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by lozanni(m): 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Abagworo:

It seems , to me, to be a straight fight between Soludo and Ifeanyi Ubah, I might be wrong though
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Randerl: 3:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Governor Obiano Lands At Anambra International Airport, Assures Of Timely Delivery

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano has assured of delivery of the Anambra International Airport in record time.

Governor Obiano gave the assurance when he landed at the airport at exactly 11:34 am.

The governor was recieved by members of the state House of Assembly led by the Speaker, Right Honourable Uchenna Okafor, APGA gubernatorial candidate, Professor Charles Soludo and his Deputy, Dr. Onyeka Ibezim, members of the state executive Council, Traditional Rulers, APGA party members, among others.

Speaking on his experience, Governor Obiano who expressed gratitude that he got the opportunity to test the airport, said that the experience was smooth.

He gave assurance that the mistake made by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in the publication of party candidates for the November 6, 2021 gubernatorial election will be corrected soon.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2020472318109717/

My Governor. No Noise, No Too Much Talk. Announcement Free Governor.

Just Projects Only.

Shout Out To Aketi and Pilate.
God Bless You All Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Jiokejohn: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

The distance from Onitsha town to to Asaba town is just 4 minutes. The distance from Asaba town to Asaba airport is about just five minutes. However, the distance from Onitsha town to the Anambra airport is close to 30 minutes.

You are right to some extent.

But if I may ask, the so-called Asaba airport, where is the location?
What is the name of the exact town that hosts the airport in Delta state?
Secondly, approximately how long will it take to reach the Niger bridgehead from the so-called Asaba airport?

Please let's get things right in order not to mislead others.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by StephenBB(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lordraul:
You can Get 1tb external hard drive with recent Movies all in HD, with about 60series movies and 450single movies.drive will contain animation, animal documentaries, action movies,Sci-fi, Korean drama series,Comedy/ sitcom etc
My number is on my signature
I'll get in touch with you bro
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anungangampu: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
Onitsha 2nd head bridge might be completed next year or 2023, you really have to factor that in.
jimyjames:

1) Where will you be rushing to? If anyone in his right thinking sense is rushing to nnewi or onitsha then Anambra airport is the fastest cause of the time delay on onitsha head bridge and most time you will have to drive slowly behind heavy duty vehicles

2) is Anambra airport just a passenger airport?
Can huge cargo planes land on asaba airport runway? The economic benefit of Anambra airport it's in the cargo freights

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Legendforte: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Using this airport, sorry warehouse port to campaign for soludo is a fatal move.
What happened to the initial proposed oba airport that connects onitsha and Nnewi economic centers.
Anambra roads are deplorable, no meaningful infrastructures to sustain and facilitate growth, yet the air warehouse is always on the news as if other states don't have theirs.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 3:30pm On Jul 28, 2021
sexyking1:

Oga don't talk what u don't know. From ur answer, it is obvious u don't know here Anambra airport is located. From anambra airport, it is easier and faster for passenger to connect Onitsha, nnewi, Awka and some parts of Enugu esp ugwuoba and 9th mile.

Your brain get gallop..
Have you used Asaba airport before...
Then drive than to onitsha ?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by pandax: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:

Onitsha 2nd head bridge might be completed next year or 2023, you really have to factor that in.

It will surely become a matter of choice, convenience and flight availability. Upon 2nd Nigeria bridge completion, from Owerri Interchange Obosi to Asaba Airport will be 11 + 17.5km = 28.5km and from same spot to Anambra Airport via the Greenfield Obosi-Nteje Road will be 17.5 + 5km = 22.5km. In fact, Anambra Airport will be closer for Nnewi Passengers as they will join the a aforementioned new road from Nnobi-Nkpor Road at about Umuoji axis, and then voom to Nteje, then to the Airport

Secondly, do not discountenance the fact that you will be tolled for using Niger Bridge to access Asaba Airport

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 3:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
Keep being jealous, na heart attack go strike you soon about Anambra progressive and development. Anambra international airport is worldclass and also the international gateway to the eastern Nigeria. Anambra also has the best road networks in the region. Face your backward shithole state that's littered with bad roads and filth. Your state hasn't recorded single development since 1999, but you are always on Anambra thread bitterly crying. Ndo o cheesy

[s]
Legendforte:
Using t
his airport, sorry warehouse port to campaign for soludo is a fatal move.hat happened to the initial proposed oba airport that connects onitsha and Nnewi economic centers.
Anambra roads are deplorable, no meaningful infrastructures to sustain and facilitate growth, yet the air warehouse is always on the news as if other states don't have theirs.
[/s]
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by nevplus(m): 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
Asaba airport is very close to part of onitsha after the bridge head, while Anambra airport is closer to some part of onisha,like GRA etc.The main issue of Asaba airport, is the traffic at the bridge that connects Asaba to onitsha.

But Anambra as a state is not made of onitsha alone, so the Anambra airport is closer to other part of Anambra, like Awka,the capital,Aguleri etc and even part of Enugu.

Oba,the initial thought location would have made more sense both in traffic and proximity to other vital part, that is in-between onitsha, Awka and nnewi.

Secondly, approximately how long will it take to reach the Niger bridgehead from the so-called Asaba airport?

Please let's get things right in order not to mislead others.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Franking: 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Crowd everywhere everytime.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by justjify(m): 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
PiperPP:
Find below our Over 40+ Sports collection covering all major European Competitions

Stream all with Zero Data.
Check signature for link and Agent outlet to pickup your DATA-Free SIM card.
Available Nationwide
I hope this is not a scam?
Let's talk
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by pandax: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
nevplus:
Asaba airport is very close to part of onitsha after the bridge head, while Anambra airport is closer to some part of onisha,like GRA etc.The main issue of Asaba airport, is the traffic at the bridge that connects Asaba to onitsha.

But Anambra as a state is not made of onitsha alone, so the Anambra airport is closer to other part of Anambra, like Awka,the capital,Aguleri etc and even part of Enugu.

Oba,the initial thought location would have made more sense both in traffic and proximity to other vital part, that is in-between onitsha, Awka and nnewi.

Please let's get things right in order not to mislead others.

On completion of 2nd Niger Bridge and its connecting Roads, There will be no major PART of Anambra that Asaba Airport will be closer to when compared to Anambra Airport. QED

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by robosky02(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
You are supposed to land in oba the new capital of anambra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala & Her Husband At Democratic Party Convention In USA (pics) / Revolution Now Protesters Face Armed Military Personnel (VIDEO) / Abba Kyari Storms Kaduna To Help Catch Killers Of Agwom Adara(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.