Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,460 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:26 AM

Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (43530 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by sexyking1: 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

Your brain get gallop..
Have you used Asaba airport before...
Then drive than to onitsha ?

It is easy for children to insult their elders just because they use smartphone. But since u don't want to learn, don't pass ur ignorance to others. Like I told u, from anambra airport if at all u know where I is located to Onitsha is nearer. You can insult ur parents for all I care

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Princeton92(m): 4:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
For where

javaguru:
governors dey pay tax?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 4:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

Which maths are you talking about? Google map has shown everything. Anambra international airport is closer to Onitsha residents

How do I explain this to you? Google map gives you time based on the speed that it is receiving from your GPS. That's why you need to do the maths to get the real time. The engineers at Google are assuming that you at least know primary six arithmetic; that why they added the distance so you can do your own small calculations. That way you can use your actual speed to get the real time, instead of taking decision based only on the GPS time provided by google.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by jimyjames(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:

Onitsha 2nd head bridge might be completed next year or 2023, you really have to factor that in.

If some few minutes drive distance between Anambra cargo airport and asaba airport distance differences is the only point to say Anambra people will chose asaba airport over Anambra cargo airport then you are wrong, those few minutes mean nothing

1) A lot of igbos from Anambra return home for Christmas yearly,
2) a lot attend burials and festivals yearly,
3) a lot of Nollywood movies that were supposed to be shot in villages in Anambra were shot in Delta because Anambra had no airport
4) Anambra international passenger and cargo airport can host more planes and land bigger planes and cargos than any airport in South East or South South

5) Anambra airport it's build to reach international standard air peace who's owner is from Anambra will be given license to fly intercontinental routes

Finally asaba airport is just a local standard airport , look at the bigger picture Anambra cargo airport wasn't built just to serve onitsha petty traders or nnewi people it was built to serve the whole South East region perhaps South South too

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 4:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

How do I explain this to you? Google map gives you time based on the speed that it is receiving from your GPS. That's why you need to do the maths to get the real time. The engineers at Google are assuming that you at least know primary six arithmetic; that why they added the distance so you can do your own small calculations. That way you can use your actual speed to get the real time, instead of taking decision based only on the GPS time provided by google.

Stop embarrassing yourself this man. Have you heard of economic term called "all things being equal"?.

Google map measures distance in a standard speed. You are not even from Anambra but you are here breaking your head over what doesn't concern you.

Anambra international airport is closer to Onitsha and all parts of Anambra than Asaba airport can ever be. Again, no Anambra indigene will leave Anambra airport and go land in another state, except he couldn't get a flight on time. Get that into your head and move on.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 4:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
mightyokwy:

Those of us from Ihiala and Nnewi would rather use Owerri or Asaba than to travel almost to kogi.

Most of u have not even been within 5000 meters to an airplane yet you think u have a say.

4 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 4:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

Stop embarrassing yourself this man. Have you heard of economic term called "all things being equal"?.

Google map measures distance in a standard speed. You are not even from Anambra but you are here breaking your head over what doesn't concern you.

Anambra international airport is closer to Onitsha and all parts of Anambra than Asaba airport can ever be. Again, no Anambra indigene will leave Anambra airport and go land in another state, except he couldn't get a flight on time. Get that into your head and move on.

My brother, I am a Neural Network Engineer. Finding best routes and calculating time for Maps, is one the first things we study as engineers. I'm trying to break it down for you, but you've chosen to be obstinate. Sorry, I can't help you.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 5:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

My brother, I am a Neural Network Engineer. Finding best routes and calculating time for Maps, is one the first things we study as engineers. I'm trying to break it down for you, but you've chosen to be obstinate. Sorry, I can't help you.

It will pay you more to take your quack neutral engineering to your state, we can't help you here. Anambra international airport is here to give Anambra people and indeed the entire region a worldclass service in a worldclass facility. Go and discuss issues ravaging your state, we can't help you here.

3 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmericanQuarter:

It will pay you more to take your quack neutral engineering to your state, we can't help your here. Anambra international airport is here to give Anambra people and indeed the entire region a worldclass service in a worldclass facility. Go and discuss issues ravaging your state, we can't help you here.

Hahahaha. It's not Neutral Engineering. It's Neural Network Engineering. Please good night! grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 5:08pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

Are u sure u re alright..

Which maths will make 25km nearer than 23km..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Kinematics: 5:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104181648:
The airport is the most modern in Nigeria, designed to revolutionize commerce in Nigeria, particularly export and import business.
Anambra people are easily the greatest importers in West Africa, and the people have 63 major markets, including the famous Onitsha Market, the biggest open market in West Africa.
Modern and big as Anambra State International and Passenger Airport is.

God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 5:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
chiefobdk:

Are u sure u re alright..

Which maths will make 25km nearer than 23km..

What is this? grin grin grin grin
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anungangampu: 5:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
jimyjames:

If some few minutes drive distance between Anambra cargo airport and asaba airport distance differences is the only point to say Anambra people will chose asaba airport over Anambra cargo airport then you are wrong, those few minutes mean nothing

3) a lot of Nollywood movies that were supposed to be shot in villages in Anambra were shot in Delta because Anambra had no airport
4) Anambra international passenger and cargo airport can host more planes and land bigger planes and cargos than any airport in South East or South South

5) Anambra airport it's build to reach international standard air peace who's owner is from Anambra will be given license to fly intercontinental routes

Finally asaba airport is just a local standard airport , look at the bigger picture Anambra cargo airport wasn't built just to serve onitsha petty traders or nnewi people it was built to serve the whole South East region perhaps South South too
You got it wrong. If it was built to serve those you mentioned then it should be built around Ekwusigo, Onitsha, Oba or anywhere connected to Federal express leading to South South States. Oba airport should have taken the priority if Obiano was thinking in terms of economics not community when taking decisions where such airport with the idea of becoming lucrative in the future should be situated.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Stop embarrassing yourself. Anambra international airport is centrally located and sandwiched between Awka and Onitsha.

You people come always talk nonsense as if you know more than the governor and his economic team. Umueri is a table land with ample space for future extension, this is what Oba lacks.

Anambra international airport is very strategic for anambra and the southeast and south south regions.

anungangampu:

You got it wrong. If it was built to serve those you mentioned then it should be built around Ekwusigo, Onitsha, Oba or anywhere connected to Federal express leading to South South States. Oba airport should have taken the priority if Obiano was thinking in terms of economics not community when taking decisions where such airport with the idea of becoming lucrative in the future should be situated.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
You are very correct

jimyjames:

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Shikena(m): 6:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:
Imagine if I am going to Onitsha or Nnewi which airport will get me fast to my destination and where is the economic hub of Anambra ?
Ilorin Airport is your best bet.
The economic hub of Anambra is Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by guychidile: 6:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Which road did u take drive ho there.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by galaxy2020(m): 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:
Imagine if I am going to Onitsha or Nnewi which airport will get me fast to my destination and where is the economic hub of Anambra ?

Asaba airport
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by OreMI22: 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Kinematics post=104188429][/quote]

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Ken91(m): 7:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
How much
Lordraul:
You can Get 1tb external hard drive with recent Movies all in HD, with about 60series movies and 450single movies.drive will contain animation, animal documentaries, action movies,Sci-fi, Korean drama series,Comedy/ sitcom etc
My number is on my signature
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 8:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
festacman:
Ndi Anambra, ekenem unuooooo!

ooooooooooo
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by anungangampu: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
Shikena:

Ilorin Airport is your best bet.
The economic hub of Anambra is Lagos.
idiat
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 9:24pm On Jul 28, 2021
sexyking1:

It is easy for children to insult their elders just because they use smartphone. But since u don't want to learn, don't pass ur ignorance to others. Like I told u, from anambra airport if at all u know where I is located to Onitsha is nearer. You can insult ur parents for all I care

Go and a seat outside...
And continue talking to your self .
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by ofiko123(m): 1:38am On Jul 29, 2021
Nice one... Governor Willie obiano is working..

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 7:43am On Jul 29, 2021
chiefobdk:

Most of u have not even been within 5000 meters to an airplane yet you think u have a say.
Shatap, you think everyone is a church rat like you. I have been to 5 different European countries this year alone. Where have you been. Ezi
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2021
anungangampu:

It's not our fault if He likes he should enter Anam river to build a seaport because he think Anambra starts and end in Agulu regardless of Ecomomic areas of Anambra.
That airport was meant to be somewhere around Oba but he moved it to his village.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

Shatap, you think everyone is a church rat like you. I have been to 5 different European countries this year alone. Where have you been. Ezi

Shut up your dirty mouth. Which EUROPEAN countries have you been to? Show us your international passport, that's if you have seen one before
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 7:52am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

That airport was meant to be somewhere around Oba but he moved it to his village.

Anu mpama is Obiano from umueri? Why not focus on your backward shithole state and leave Anambra alone
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2021
chiefobdk:

You are correct
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Anu mpama is Obiano from umueri? Why not focus on your backward shithole state and leave Anambra alone
Ewu Gambia. In your deluded mind I'm not from Anambra. What is different between Umueri and Agulueri?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

Ewu Gambia. In your deluded mind I'm not from Anambra. What is different between Umueri and Agulueri?

Lying atulu awusa. It is only a non Anambran would think Oba is more suitable to site airport than Umueri. Ignorant clown

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos) / Lagos APC Primary Turns Bloody, Party Chairman & Others Brutally Beaten (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.