Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,877 members, 7,810,335 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (43528 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by DoggoneDogg: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
Weinberg:

You're not Igbo but a foolish Hausa-Fulani Muslim from rejected Savannah
[/s]

I don't relate with people sporting the mark of the beast on their forehead.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by WandaNara: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
DoggoneDogg:
Oduduwa republicans in sifia pains right now & fleeing seeing these magnificent pictures. grin cheesy

There is no single airport in the whole of Afonja land not to talk of international airport.
MMIA is a federal airport and belongs to all regions just like Abuja airport.

Oduduwa nation is in trouble especially with their commander in chief now chained in a gulag.

Divide & rule MUdafVcka

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:
Imagine if I am going to Onitsha or Nnewi which airport will get me fast to my destination and where is the economic hub of Anambra ?

Asaba airport to onitsha is 15min
To nnewi is 30mint
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by NLPoliceWoman: 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
RTR
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
Crooked governor, he is trying so hard to sell this expensive empty bush he call airport to his masses. grin grin
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

Asaba airport to onitsha is 15min
To nnewi is 30mint
so you take off from onitsha next thing you are in Asaba? Why bother?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by dragunov: 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
AmericanQuarter:
Governor Obiano Lands At Anambra International Airport, Assures Of Timely Delivery

By Ejike Abana (ABS Government House Correspondent)

Anambra State Governor, Chief Willie Obiano has assured of delivery of the Anambra International Airport in record time.

Governor Obiano gave the assurance when he landed at the airport at exactly 11:34 am.

The governor was recieved by members of the state House of Assembly led by the Speaker, Right Honourable Uchenna Okafor, APGA gubernatorial candidate, Professor Charles Soludo and his Deputy, Dr. Onyeka Ibezim, members of the state executive Council, Traditional Rulers, APGA party members, among others.

Speaking on his experience, Governor Obiano who expressed gratitude that he got the opportunity to test the airport, said that the experience was smooth.

He gave assurance that the mistake made by the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, in the publication of party candidates for the November 6, 2021 gubernatorial election will be corrected soon.

https://www.facebook.com/200902653400035/posts/2020472318109717/

The guy looks more like a drug baron.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by berrystunn(m): 1:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
so you take off from onitsha next thing you are in Asaba? Why bother?

When going to onitsha and nnewi from any part of the country the nearest airport is Asaba.

If you land in Anambra airport . . Getting to nnewi might take you 1hr ... Getting to onitsha might take you 55min.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by OBALOLA55(m): 1:55pm On Jul 28, 2021
post=104181648:
The airport is the most modern in Nigeria, designed to revolutionize commerce in Nigeria, particularly export and import business. Anambra people are easily the greatest importers in West Africa, and the people have 63 major markets, including the famous Onitsha Market, the biggest open market in West Africa. Modern and big as Anambra State International and Passenger Airport is.

God bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria
SO SAYS NLPOLICEWOMAN
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by luvinhubby(m): 1:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
festacman:
Ndi Anambra, ekenem unuooooo!

Birikwa oooo !!
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2021
Asaba Airport is closer to Onitsha than this airport. Asaba airport is just 7 to 10 minutes from Onitsha, while this one is more than 30 minutes from Onitsha.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Are you an Art lover, do you like seeing artistic works..check out my thread by clicking the link.
https://www.nairaland.com/6671649/check-out-awesome-art-compilation...dm
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:00pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

When going to onitsha and nnewi from any part of the country the nearest airport is Asaba.

If you land in Anambra airport . . Getting to nnewi might take you 1hr ... Getting to onitsha might take you 55min.
grin grin might aswell go by public transport. Anambra airport is no use to people travelling within anambra. Only good for people travelling out of or into Anambra. Even better if i can land there from Heathrow or JFK.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:
Asaba Airport is closer to Onitsha than this airport. Asaba airport is just 7 to 10 minutes from Onitsha, while this one is more than 30 minutes from Onitsha.
I don't understand
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by crackhouse(m): 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Soludo is now obiano's boy. Nothing wey politics no go cause sha.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by sexyking1: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
berrystunn:

Oga don't talk what u don't know. From ur answer, it is obvious u don't know here Anambra airport is located. From anambra airport, it is easier and faster for passenger to connect Onitsha, nnewi, Awka and some parts of Enugu esp ugwuoba and 9th mile.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Freebandz365: 2:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good development.

Good Day Nairalanders

I sell airtime at affordable rate

500=1k airtime
1k= 2k airtime
2k=4k airtime

Please patronize me.
WhatsApp number 08082077444
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MASTERCHIEF0847(m): 2:07pm On Jul 28, 2021
The governor is doing a nice job with the airport. Meanwhile the buffoon from Abia state is there doing absolutely nothing.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by EdoFirstBorn(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lordraul:
You can Get 1tb external hard drive with recent Movies all in HD, with about 60series movies and 450single movies.drive will contain animation, animal documentaries, action movies,Sci-fi, Korean drama series,Comedy/ sitcom etc
My number is on my signature

Is it original harddrive ? Hope not all those Chinese knoc offs ?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Akpokuodike Aguleri.
Renowned drunkard and fuckanizer.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by aikyg(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calitoscassius:
I don't understand

The distance from Onitsha town to to Asaba town is just 4 minutes. The distance from Asaba town to Asaba airport is about just five minutes. However, the distance from Onitsha town to the Anambra airport is close to 30 minutes.

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
aikyg:

The distance from Onitsha town to to Asaba town is just 4 minutes. The distance from Asaba town to Asaba airport is about just five minutes. However, the distance from Onitsha town to the Anambra airport is close to 30 minutes.
I see!! grin
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 2:16pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rochasstatue:
Akpokuodike Aguleri.
Renowned drunkard and fuckanizer.
grin grin I take it he fuckanized you. Otherwise how did you know?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
javaguru:
governors dey pay tax?
Obijackson jet

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by AmericanQuarter: 2:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
You people should stop coming here to deceive genuine travellers. You envious people's propaganda can never fly.

This is the Google distance

1. From Anambra international airport to Onitsha

2. From Asaba airport to Onitsha

aikyg:

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by samguru(m): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
javaguru:
governors dey pay tax?

Yes, direct from the source.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by bibbiana(f): 2:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
That's good

Register and earn when you perform daily tasks. No harm in trying, as you must not pay before you earn.
Click on each of social media boxes once you register and receive the tasks. Click on task icon at the bottom to submit all received tasks.
http://www.goldenlion.top/#/register/0015881
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
anungangampu:
Imagine if I am going to Onitsha or Nnewi which airport will get me fast to my destination and where is the economic hub of Anambra ?
Anambra Airport to Onitsha is 15 minutes without traffic, Asaba airport to Onitsha is 25 minutes with traffic on head bridge you might spent close to 1hr trying to enter Onitsha from Asaba, same with Nnewi that is why the two ministers invited by Innoson to commission his new automated vehicles manufacturing plant in Nnewi landed in Anambra Airport instead of Asaba to avoid Onitsha traffic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Danchibez: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good way to go, progress recorded.

Pls if you need quality and clean shrink wrapper for ur yogurt, table water, bottle and can drinks, call us on 08036489130. Price is affordable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Beats Smart Adeyemi To Kogi West Senatorial Seat - Daily Post / Presidential Aspirant, Tien Jack Rich Visits Kaduna State Govt Donates N15m To V / Bola Tinubu Meets Ohio Secretary Of State, USA In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.