Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,983 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) (43532 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku Meet At Abuja Airport (Pictures) / Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted With Crutches At Airport (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:15am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Lying atulu awusa. It is only a non Anambran would think Oba is more suitable to site airport than Umueri. Ignorant clown
Atulu Hausa. If he like let him extend the airport to lokoga. Those of us from Onitsha, nnewi and Ihiala will never use it ��. In your deluded brain you think Anambra starts from Agulueri and ends in Awka. The real owners of Anambra are in Anambra South. Wait until Fulani headsman start kidnapping people in that bush.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:19am On Jul 29, 2021
You are a deluded broke ass bastard, you don't even have money to enter GUO bus, is it aeroplane you can afford?

Air peace, Obijackson, etc are all from Ihiala and they are already keyed in, not one jobless hopeless broke ass like you.

Anambra international airport is centrally located to serve all of Anambra.

Illiterate, so in your mind airport is built in the city centre? I thought you bush man said you have been to many airports. Please where's abuja airport located? Ezi

mightyokwy:

Atulu Hausa. If he like let him extend the airport to lokoga. Those of us from Onitsha, nnewi and Ihiala will never use it ��. In your deluded brain you think Anambra starts from Agulueri and ends in Awka. The real owners of Anambra are in Anambra South. Wait until Fulani headsman start kidnapping people in that bush.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:20am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Shut up your dirty mouth. Which EUROPEAN countries have you been to? Show us your international passport, that's if you have seen one before
Idiot, you think i am like you who depend on politicians for survival. I live a good life here. I have nothing to prove to you where i am right now or where i have been to. Cry from now till tomorrow the site of that airport is off and most Anambrarians will not use it. It will only be beneficial for the governor and his kingsmen
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Broke ass miscreant, please where's your passport? You are not just a jobless but you are miserably frustrated fellow. You sleep on nairaland night and day, but you want us to believe you aren't useless in life.

Cry from now till you die, Anambra international is centrally located and Anambra people are happy about it. Face your cursed backward shithole state. Anambra is not the reason your state is in shambles. Envious beast.

mightyokwy:

Idiot, you think i am like you who depend on politicians for survival. I live a good life here. I have nothing to prove to you where i am right now or where i have been to. Cry from now till tomorrow the site of that airport is off and most Anambrarians will not use it. It will only be beneficial for the governor and his kingsmen
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:32am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

kingsmen

Atulu awusa, see two federal ministries as they landed at Anambra international airport for an event in Nnewi

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:32am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Broke ass miscreant, please where's your passport? You are not just a jobless but you are miserably frustrated fellow. You sleep on nairaland night and day, but you want us to believe you aren't useless in life.

Cry from now till you die, Anambra international is centrally located and Anambra people are happy about it. Face your cursed backward shithole state. Anambra is not the reason your state is in shambles. Envious beast.

Centrally located in a village that share boundary with Kogi State? Ibu nnuo ezigbota bunkom.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Anu mpama that's why I said you are not from Anambra. How does Umueri share boundary with Kogi? Do you even know where Umueri located?Umueri is located halfway between Awka and Onitsha, it is also not far to Nnewi because two ministers that landed there last week were going to Nnewi for an event. I bu ezigbote onye ala

mightyokwy:

Centrally located in a village that share boundary with Kogi State? Ibu nnuo ezigbota bunkom.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:46am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:
Anu mpama that's why I said you are not from Anambra. How does Umueri share boundary with Kogi? Do you even know where Umueri located?Umueri is located halfway between Awka and Onitsha, it is also not far to Nnewi because two ministers that landed there last week were going to Nnewi for an event. I bu ezigbote onye ala

Can you tell us the distance between Asaba airport to Onitsha and Umueri to Onitsha
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:50am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

Can you tell us the distance between Asaba airport to Onitsha and Umueri to Onitsha

You are not from Anambra, so why should I prove anything to a clown that doesn't know that Umueri does not have boundaries with Kogi.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:52am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:

Why do we even need airport in Anambra when we can access Asaba airport in less than 20 minutes from Onitsha head ridge and 45 minutes from Ihiala to Owerri airport
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:54am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:

You are not from Anambra, so why should I prove anything to a clown that doesn't know that Umueri does not have boundaries with Kogi.
Lolz � ��. Ezi
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
This is why I kept saying you aren't from Anambra. Anambra international airport will serve Anambra, serve your state and others. Tell your governor to shut down that motorpark airport in your state because Anambra international airport will cover the entire region

mightyokwy:

Why do we even need airport in Anambra when we can access Asaba airport in less than 20 minutes from Onitsha head ridge and 45 minutes from Ihiala to Owerri airport

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 8:55am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

Lolz � ��.I AM Ezi

Very correct cheesy
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by mightyokwy(m): 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
MysteryShopper:
This is why I kept saying you aren't from Anambra. Anambra international airport will serve Anambra, serve your state and others. Tell your governor to shut down that motorpark airport in your state because Anambra international airport will cover the entire region

Keep on lying to yourself. After all your daily survival depends on it.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by globemoney01: 8:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Legendforte:
Using this airport, sorry warehouse port to campaign for soludo is a fatal move.
What happened to the initial proposed oba airport that connects onitsha and Nnewi economic centers.
Anambra roads are deplorable, no meaningful infrastructures to sustain and facilitate growth, yet the air warehouse is always on the news as if other states don't have theirs.
Shut your mouth. Anambra airport is strategically located and whether you call it a warehouse or whatever does not make it not to be the best airport in SE/SS at the moment. Go and contest for governor and give us something thats supposed to be in the news ewu

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 9:00am On Jul 29, 2021
Jobless hopeless vagabond, keep wasting your life on nairaland, thinking the stipend they pay you can afford flight ticket.

mightyokwy:

Keep on lying to yourself. After all your daily survival depends on it.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 9:02am On Jul 29, 2021
globemoney01:

Shut your mouth. Anambra airport is strategically located and whether you call it a warehouse or whatever does not make it not to be the best airport in SE/SS at the moment. Go and contest for governor and give us something thats supposed to be in the news ewu

The idiot you quoted is another bitter envious non Anambran.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by globemoney01: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

Why do Owerri and Asaba need an airport when they can shut down their local airports and use a better, standard airport in Anambra which is closer to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by globemoney01: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2021
mightyokwy:

Obiano didnt cite the airport at umueri. The process was started by Ngige having conseidered the best place to cite the airport. Every Anambra person will make use of Anambra airport so you are free not to use it. Use the one in Asaba.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by DADYLEED: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2021
PiperPP:

No scam Sir, we have physical outlets Nationwide.
Contact me via my signature
. Pls i have an already established shop, and iam intrested in being an agent in my locality,what are my requirements?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Rochasstatue(f): 6:00pm On Jul 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
grin grin I take it he fuckanized you. Otherwise how did you know?

Bia ka sa gi uchu.
Onye ohi
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by IGBOGENE27(m): 6:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
TalkTalkTwins:
At least he's better than my own governor who wears nothing but one particular white senator undecided

I never know if na swear

I'm sure you are referring to Hope Uzodimma.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Calitoscassius(m): 10:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rochasstatue:

Bia ka sa gi uchu.
Onye ohi
what kinda language is this?
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by Legendforte: 10:32pm On Jul 29, 2021
globemoney01:

Your pain is deep.�
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by MysteryShopper: 10:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Legendforte:

Your pain is deep.�

He said the bitter truth, Anambra is a progressive state, stop being bitter and envious, face your backward shithole state that's ravaged bad roads, filth and general under development.
Re: Obiano Lands In Anambra International Airport (Pictures) by chiefobdk(m): 8:58pm On Jul 30, 2021
mightyokwy:

Shatap, you think everyone is a church rat like you. I have been to 5 different European countries this year alone. Where have you been. Ezi
i have been to the sun and the moon just this week alone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Storms Kaduna To Help Catch Killers Of Agwom Adara(photos) / Xenophobia: FG Gives Loan, 9GB Data, N40,000 Airtime To South African Returnees / Suspend The Handover To Egbetokun New IG Orders Omohimi Edgal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.