Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,474 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

"Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo (35888 Views)

Senator Kalu To Igbos: Don't Expect Anything From APC-Led Federal Government / People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / May 30 Sit-At-Home: We Will Deal Decisively With Biafra Groups - Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by goody2019: 7:55am On Jul 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Asari Dokubo by this envious clarification has further made me to believe that Nnamdi Kanu has been right all along that d Ijaws and d greater part of South South are Biafra. Nnamdi Kanu has never faulted that an Ijaw man coined d name Biafra nor has he pushed for an Igbo Biafra but has pushed for a Biafra whose components are d geographical space that constitute d old Eastern States. Nnamdi Kanu is surprised that rather than all d people from this area joining force with him to restore d defunct Biafra they are filled with envy, jealousy and hate and infected with d divide and rule mentality dia oppressors always throw at them. It's on record that Nnamdi Kanu always said that Igweocha which is Port Harcourt will be d Capital of Biafra he is pushing for.

NONE of the other tribes WILL EVER join with the igbos to form Biafra. Do you care to ask why? If you belong to any of the other tribes you will know. Put yourself in their position and try to see why.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by goody2019: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2021
NONE of the other tribes WILL EVER be part of the Biafra agitation, do you care to know why? Put yourself in their position and see the obvious reasons.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Ruggedpen: 8:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by TMwise1942: 9:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Princedapace:

becus they were not carried along. Igbos made it all Igbo affairs and never consulted with them. Bad, bad

Carried along, I don't get you as in you want the igbos to beg them or what. Can you please explain what you mean by been carried along

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Princedapace(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2021
TMwise1942:

Carried along, I don't get you as in you want the igbos to beg them or what. Can you please explain what you mean by been carried along
First of all, we needed to understand that we can't win this fight alone. We lost the last one and we will lose again if we don't try as much as possible carry others along.
For instance, was there any meeting with leaders of South South or South west on this move? We just woke up and said we want to leave.. It doesn't work that way. Only south east can't win the fight. Never.
We must find a way to partner with others. If it means, begging, fine.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Thinktwicemybro: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2021
stieyven:

DO NOT label your fellow humans created in God's image and likeness as 'pigs. "Genesis 1 :27
Remember that you shall be judged by every idle word you speak. Matthew 12 :36
You'll do well to receive Jesus into your life. Tomorrow may be too late. John 3 :16
Ok sorry for that, just that this asari has been a problem to this nation.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by IGBOSON1: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
TMwise1942:

Don’t mind the guy!

Some Igbos are even angry with Mazi Kanu for including all other ethnicities in Biafra.....even though i’m one of those now finally agreeing there are some ethnic groups Ndigbo should relate with as neighbours and not compatriots!

Any ethnic group that is suspicious of Ndigbo, yet feels Nigeria isn’t for them, shouldn’t sit on the fence but start agitating for their own Republic! That way IPOB will be clear that they’re off limits and want to go it alone!
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by TMwise1942: 8:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Princedapace:

First of all, we needed to understand that we can't win this fight alone. We lost the last one and we will lose again if we don't try as much as possible carry others along.
For instance, was there any meeting with leaders of South South or South west on this move? We just woke up and said we want to leave.. It doesn't work that way. Only south east can't win the fight. Never.
We must find a way to partner with others. If it means, begging, fine.

Hmmm I get your point now true

1 Like

Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by skybeauty(f): 6:31am On Jul 30, 2021
berrystunn:

Come together how?
When ipob is insulting everyone including elders
and the British...

IPOB starts insulting you if they find out you are colluding with the enemy. Is it not EdwinClark and people like Diete Spiff that rushed to assure Buhari In Aso Rock that Niger Delta is not with Biafrans. Buhari Capitalized on this to make that stupid statement he made that we are dot in the circle without access to the sea and will be easily rounded up. You can see what was done to Diete Spiff by his people whom he keeps cheating, this shows you that not everyone in Niger Delta is happy with their elders. The same goes to IGBO people, they also insult their treacherous elders. Insults is not an excuse if we want to be sincere with ourselves. Why assuring the Caliphate (the known enemy of the people) that you are not with your closest relative? This is th kind of people in Niger Delta that IPOB insults and no apology.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by orisa37: 7:42am On Jul 30, 2021
COOOOORECT. Then name BAYELSA STATE BIAFRA STATE AND LET US HAVE PEACE.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by berrystunn(m): 4:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
skybeauty:

IPOB starts insulting you if they find out you are colluding with the enemy. Is it not EdwinClark and people like Diete Spiff that rushed to assure Buhari In Aso Rock that Niger Delta is not with Biafrans. Buhari Capitalized on this to make that stupid statement he made that we are dot in the circle without access to the sea and will be easily rounded up. You can see what was done to Diete Spiff by his people whom he keeps cheating, this shows you that not everyone in Niger Delta is happy with their elders. The same goes to IGBO people, they also insult their treacherous elders. Insults is not an excuse if we want to be sincere with ourselves. Why assuring the Caliphate (the known enemy of the people) that you are not with your closest relative? This is th kind of people in Niger Delta that IPOB insults and no apology.

Did you ask the reason why Niger Delta are not in support of Biafra?
Forget about what one of 2 person put up online.
Those region fight along side with Nigeria army 1967....did you ask why ?
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Zeezlamega(m): 9:29pm On Jul 30, 2021
macAB:
OJUKWU DID NOT CHOOSE THE NAME.HE ONLY ACCEPTED IT.STOP FOOLING PEOPLE
Good day sir
I’ve been trying to contact you.
Have some pressing issues concerning aviation if you could clarify
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Shobbyxi(m): 12:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
arantess:

these are wordly things
how boss
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by UCHIHAmask: 1:25pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:
God bless Asari Dokubo aka Alabo-Ediabali for saying this raw truth and fact.

Biafra as a name belongs to Ijaw. Ask all these Igbos shouting biafra the meaning of it they don't know just that Their fugitive leader told them to be calling biafra.

How can I be part of what I doesn't know the meaning and something that has links to Ijaw people ( James Manager comes to mind)...A name with no single meaning in Igbo language.

Alu melu
really?because it is an ijaw word and has no meaning in igbo diction you can't be a part of it?is that the only reason?should that even be a reason?are there not many countries in the world especially in west africa that have names unrelated to it's people?is it an offence?is it illegal?
your IQ must be far above normal,totally high!!
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 31, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

really?because it is an ijaw word and has no meaning in igbo diction you can't be a part of it?is that the only reason?should that even be a reason?are there not many countries in the world especially in west africa that have names unrelated to it's people?is it an offence?is it illegal?
your IQ must be far above normal,totally high!!

Carry the biafra and enjoy

Nigeria di OK for people like

case closed.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by UCHIHAmask: 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Carry the biafra and enjoy

Nigeria di OK for people like

case closed.
how dare you use the word "okay" with "nigeria"..
are you normal?
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2021
UCHIHAmask:
how dare you use the word "okay" with "nigeria".. are you normal?
Enjoy your ipob bitterness

Nigeria is cool
Soo mma.
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by UCHIHAmask: 1:55pm On Jul 31, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Enjoy your ipob bitterness

Nigeria is cool

Soo mma.
aren't you the bitter one here!
waw!only ipob should see everything wrong with nigeria!did i even mention anything about ipob?nope..
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
UCHIHAmask:

aren't you the bitter one here!
waw!only ipob should see everything wrong with nigeria!did i even mention anything about ipob?nope..

nwoke next

If u dnt like Nigeria then move to other countries
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Ikinternational: 2:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:
Ipob are like cancer the moment they catch you they will never let you go grin shocked, South South disowned them but they will never let them be grin shocked. I advise that you go with your another borrowed name, dot nation grin shocked

Dumb post.
But the likes gave you high for a day. Congrats

I'm not ipob, but stupidity is stupidity

Troll with no facemask
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Ikinternational: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:

Is it by force to borrow? What of if the owner did not agree grin Ipob are on their own grin shocked

This one just read the headline..smh

How bad are things in Nigeria that trolling online pays more than an actual job. Chineke

Ezigbo nsugbo di
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by dmbb: 2:45pm On Jul 31, 2021
Ikinternational:

Dumb post.
But the likes gave you high for a day. Congrats

I'm not ipob, but stupidity is stupidity

Troll with no facemask
Shut up! You are an Ibob member
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by Ikinternational: 2:59pm On Jul 31, 2021
dmbb:

Shut up! You are an Ibob member

Drop your account make I dash you small.
It's not easy.

I know trolling burns data like mad

Drop the accent oo
No be pride we go chop
Re: "Igbos Don't Have Any Connection With Biafra, Ijaws Own It" - Asari Dokubo by stieyven(m): 11:46pm On Jul 31, 2021
Thinktwicemybro:

Ok sorry for that, just that this asari has been a problem to this nation.
It's not me you should be apologizing to. Direct it to God. It's Him you have sinned against. God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Billboard Of Niger State PDP Governorship Aspirant Bearing The Picture Of Buhari / Zuckerberg: I Have 11 Facebook Accounts Abike Dabiri Tells Mark Pix / How Boko Haram Is Funded – United Nations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.