Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense (1387 Views)

2023 Presidency: 7 Reasons You Should Respect Peter Obi / Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Buhari Should Respect Atiku By Following Jonathan Example In 2015 - Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Atiwaye: 12:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
I have seen different topics on here created by ijaw people insulting igbo and Yoruba people this is an embarrassment coming from insignificant people that little was unknown about them until one of them accidentally become president.

I blame Obasanjo for this nonsense why did Obasanjo nominated Jonathan to be umaru musa yar'adua as a vice president instead of igbo people? Ijaw people took the position of igbo people even Jonathan know that his tribe dont deserve the position he occupied then no wonder he added igbo name to his name just to give igbo people sense of belonging.

As if that is not enough you took their position illegally and you have courage to insult them both online and offline .

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
Atiwaye:
I have seen different topics on here created by ijaw people insulting igbo and Yoruba people this is an embarrassment coming from insignificant people that little was unknown about them until one of them accidentally become president.

I blame Obasanjo for this nonsense why did Obasanjo nominated Jonathan to be umaru musa yar'adua as a vice president instead of igbo people? Ijaw people took the position of igbo people even Jonathan know that his tribe dont deserve the position he occupied then no wonder he added igbo name to his name just to give igbo people sense of belonging.

As if that is not enough you took their position illegally and you have courage to insult them both online and offline .
[/s]
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Monogamy: 12:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
Atiwaye:

I stopped reading @ emboldened.. It's obvious the rest of the epistle would be bunkum

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by r4bbit: 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Op oya take

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by r4bbit: 12:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

I stopped reading @ emboldened.. It's obvious the rest of the epistle would be bunkum

No mind am.... grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by RZArecta(m): 12:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
This divide and conquer tactics is damn effective. After causing acrimony between the Igbo and Yoruba, the terrorists have decided to come between the Ijaw and Igbo so that the South will continue being a subdued region till it's finally conquered.... Brilliant idea, great execution. It's just sad we've fallen for it cool

Op isn't Igbo by the way, he's not a northerner even. Just a paid zombie

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by opuambe(m): 1:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ijaws and Igbos are one. As brothers we can quarrel but we don't fight, we agree to disagree. Blood is thicker than water

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2021
opuambe:
Ijaws and Igbos are one. As brothers we can quarrel but we don't fight, we agree to disagree. Blood is thicker than water
Blood

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Coldie(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
When I told u people to do the right thing long ago una say NO, now all of u are regretting.

To make it worst you people haven't learnt, the only man that has the ability to give u that presidency u people are busy insulting and attacking his government back to back.

Even Rochas don loose hope for igbo presidency
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by IduNaOba: 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Coldie:
When I told u people to do the right thing long ago una say NO, now all of u are regretting.

To make it worst you people haven't learnt, the only man that has the ability to give u that presidency u people are busy insulting and attacking his government back to back.

Even Rochas don loose hope for igbo presidency

What Nonsese is igbo presidency?
We want out
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Coldie(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2021
IduNaOba:

What Nonsese is igbo presidency?
We want out
E go do una like film for eye.

100years from now Presidency una no see, Biafra una no see, south east won't be able to get developed the way it should and south east youths will keep running to other regions for greener pastures.

Look dz picture get sense, Nigerias past leaders did a meeting earlier dz year and no single igbo man is in attendance, una no want get sense

Continue shouting Biafra

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 2:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

Blood
God forbid.
Ibibio yes
Ekoi Yes
Ijaw NO.
We don't know you people. You came with the white men and will still go with them when the time comes.
"Blood relative to Ijaw people" Tụfịakwa

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Captain8(m): 3:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

God forbid.
Ibibio yes
Ekoi Yes
Ijaw NO.
We don't know you people. You came with the white men and will still go with them when the time comes.
God forbid bad thing may Ijaw relate with Ibo...

we prefere to relate demon than Igbo...

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
God forbid bad thing may Ijaw relate with Ibo...

we prefere to relate demon than Igbo...
Of course, you people are related to demons. In other words, you people are demons.
Look at all of us Igbo, Ibibio, Ekoi and Efik. We have a lot of things binding us together. For example, all 4 of us practice Ekpe society for a start but what about Ijaw? Do you strangers that the white monkeys brought to our shores have anything similar to any of us?
No.
Demonic Strangers occupying people's shores

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 3:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

God forbid.
Ibibio yes
Ekoi Yes
Ijaw NO.
What you The lost Jew grin
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

What you The lost Jew grin
Of all the whole people in the East, tell me one group you people share anything with.
All other groups Igbo, Ibibio, Efik and Okoi share Nsibidi writing system but tell me one thing you people have in common to any of us?
Just one.
Bunch of Krios that were dragged to our shores by the white people

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Captain8(m): 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

Of course, you people are related to demons. In other words, you people are demons.
Look at all of us Igbo, Ibibio, Ekoi and Efik. We have a lot of things binding us together. For example, all 4 of us practice Ekpe society for a start but what about Ijaw? Do you strangers that the white monkeys brought to our shores have anything similar to any of us?
No.
Demonic Strangers occupying people's shores
yes... we already know it from beginning that we Ijaw dont resemble any other tribe in nigeria..... we dont want to resemble them.....because our way is too truthful than theirs...... God specially made us..... God chose us seperately..

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Freddykrueger: 3:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
[s]
Atiwaye:

[/s]
By their english we shall know them. Quota system bye product

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Captain8:
yes... we already know it from beginning that we Ijaw dont resemble any other tribe in nigeria..... we dont want to resemble them.....because our way is too truthful than theirs...... God specially made us..... God chose us seperately..
Oga you people where dragged to this place by the white people. Go to Ashanti Ghana and Sierra Leone and see your kinsmen.
Don't fake ignorance

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by zombieHUNTER: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2021
Atiwaye:

The baboon known as Alhaji Dokubo aka anywhere Belle face speaks for himself... Only fools takes him serious

What does BIAfra mean in ijaw language.. I will gladly tell you what it means in Igbo language.. everywhere knows though
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 3:27pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

Of all the whole people in the East, tell me one group you people share anything with.
All other groups Igbo, Ibibio, Efik and Okoi share Nsibidi writing system but tell me one thing you people have in common to any of us?
Just one.
Bunch of Krios that were dragged to our shores by the white people
East Ask the Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri that question undecided Watin una dey share with Jews

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

East Ask the Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri that question undecided Watin una dey share with Jews
OK Wetin you dey share with Urhobo, Isoko and Benin?
Say it. Just one.
BTW, Wetin concern me and Jews?
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

OK Wetin you dey share with Urhobo, Isoko and Benin?
Say it. Just one.
BTW, Wetin concern me and Jews?
Ask them yourself and hear the answer, abi you no get any has friends undecided
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 3:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

Ask them yourself and hear the answer, abi you no get any has friends undecided
Oga you people share nothing with anybody in Southern Nigeria.
If you ask me this question about Igbo and Efik, Ibibio and Ekoi, I would have listed Ten instantly to clear my throat..
Make I fire?
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

Oga you people share nothing with anybody in Southern Nigeria.
If you asked me this question about Igbo and Efik, Ibibio and Ekoi, I would have listed Ten instantly to clear my throat..
Make I fire?
Shoot
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

Shoot
Jigida (waist beads)
Ekpe
Nsibidi
Cowries
Ego igwe/Ejemma
Ibinu Ukpabi
Ankle beads for prospective wives
Uri designed bodies for females
Same style clay pots.
Special rites for twin birth.

That is me clearing my throat. Make I fire dey go?

1 Like

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by tutudesz: 4:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

Jigida (waist beads)
Ekpe
Nsibidi
Cowries
Ego igwe/Ejemma
Ibinu Ukpabi
Ankle beads for prospective wives
Uri designed bodies for females
Same style clay pots.
Special rites for twin birth.

That is me clearing my throat. Make I fire dey go?
waist beads and Ankle beads for prospective wives grin guy almost all ethnic groups have something similar
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by Captain8(m): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
BKayy:

Oga you people where dragged to this place by the white people. Go to Ashanti Ghana and Sierra Leone and see your kinsmen.
Don't fake ignorance
stop talking rubbish Ijaws are not in ghana...
Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by BKayy: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2021
tutudesz:

waist beads and Ankle beads for prospective wives grin guy almost all ethnic groups have something similar
LOL. Which any group have something similar to the picture below apart from us, Ekoi, Ibibio and Efik.
Show me Ijaw, Urhobo, Bini or Yoruba version if e sure you.
Infact I dare you

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw People Should Respect Igbo People What Nonsense by fenibak: 4:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
RZArecta:
This divide and conquer tactics is damn effective. After causing acrimony between the Igbo and Yoruba, the terrorists have decided to come between the Ijaw and Igbo so that the South will continue being a subdued region till it's finally conquered.... Brilliant idea, great execution. It's just sad we've fallen for it cool

Op isn't Igbo by the way, he's not a northerner even. Just a paid zombie

Ijaws and igbos are not one you people should top fooling yourselves, don't you read history. Ijaws have betrayed igbos alot

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Experience Traveling From Abuja To Enugu / BREAKING: Photographs Of Nnamdi Kanu In Court Today / THIS MAN WAS FRAMED UP.PLEASE DEMAND FOR HIS RELEASE Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.