Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,449 members, 7,846,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO (3228 Views)

Companies Producing Metal Roofs For Yorubas While Igbo Live In Huts / Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by fenibak: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast Ijelespeaks layed an accusation that Ikonso wife didn't receive a kobo from the contributions raised on her dead husband. He said if IPOB can prove Ikonso family received a kobo he'll shut down all pages. Same thing as Adaku which Ijele brought his brother korokoro on stage. Adaku's brother said not a dime was given to their family.

People like fenibak or notasyouthink can't prove it wrong when there is nothing sensible to say they shout sabo

I will write an article about it, I don't support nonsense, if it is true then it is corruption and I won't stand for it we must not become like Nigeria
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast Ijelespeaks layed an accusation that Ikonso wife didn't receive a kobo from the contributions raised on her dead husband. He said if IPOB can prove Ikonso family received a kobo he'll shut down all pages. Same thing as Adaku which Ijele brought his brother korokoro on stage. Adaku's brother said not a dime was given to their family.

People like fenibak or notasyouthink can't prove it wrong when there is nothing sensible to say they shout sabo
You are not a sabo you are a killer that's what you are.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are not a sabo you are a killer that's what you are.

A killer that arrested who arrested him
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

I will write an article about it, I don't support nonsense, if it is true then it is corruption and I won't stand for it we must not become like Nigeria

I'm happy u can reason unlike notasyouthink I quoted u both.
I can give u Ijelespeaks whatsap he'll link u to Ikonso's wife. She doesn't want to come out on media like Adaku's brother who came live on Ijelespeaks table. We can give every details of Ikonso's family if u find out one kobo that was contributed was given to late Ikonso's family Ijelespeaks has vowed to bet 1 million naira, make a public apology and close all media platforms.
A brother from Germany said 17 thousand euros was raised in their zone when he went korokoro and confirmed not a kobo was given to Ikonso's family he broke down in tears and gave a 100 thousand naira to the wife.

If you're interested in the Ikonso's matter drop your email. We might go to the family korokoro if u want.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

I can give u Ijelespeaks whatsap he'll link u to Ikonso's wife. She doesn't want to come out on media like Adaku's brother who came live on Ijelespeaks table. We can give every details of Ikonso's family if u find out one kobo that was contributed was given to late Ikonso's family Ijelespeaks has vowed to bet 1 million naira, make a public apology and close all media platforms.
A brother from Germany said 17 thousand euros was raised in their zone when he went korokoro and confirmed not a kobo was given to Ikonso's family he broke down in tears and gave a 100 thousand naira to the wife.

If you're interested in the Ikonso's matter drop your email. We might go to the family korokoro if u want.

Jobless youth.... unfortunately you may not live to tell about the end, those who start a revelation hardly see the end note that and get yourself a job, earlier the better.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by fenibak: 10:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

It is sad and I have written something already but I would re write it because it seems you are sure of what you are saying, we must not become like the monster we want to break away from where can I find the video of adakus brother?
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

How do you know all these since you are not an insider??

Why will I believe you when most of the things you said against IPOB has no proof??

You went to court on 26th of this month just to make noise without proof even sowore noticed that you were just yapping without proof that was why he asked the few questions he asked you and boom all you could give as an answer was ask uche mefor grin grin grin

You think sowore and people around were the few gullible people that swallow your junk hook line and sinker.

You are dreaming udele that's all I have to say.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:13am On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

A killer that arrested who arrested him
Arrest that was a charade??
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:21am On Jul 29, 2021
fenibak:

You are free to do whatever thing that pleases you but, remember that oyigboupdate is not to be trusted. I've caught him telling lies just to get at IPOB and her leadership.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by ThatFairGuy1: 9:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Werey. I dunno BBC is now Muslim owned since you claimed they're supporting UTOPIAN JIHAD IN NIGERIA.

Ipobism is a serious mental illness
EndNigeriaNoow:
He was picked up at Abuja because he was shouting that he has evidence against Biafra, so to DSS they think they have seen someone that could nail MNK LoL. DSS connected him to BBC so he could expose all the lies he has told them to BBC which is what BBC wants to hear, take note that BBC and Britain doesn't want Biafra to come, cos the coming of Biafra means freedom of Black's from Britains subjugation, Neocolonialism and Britains stealing of the endowed natural resources in Biafraland. So Britain is doing everything it could to discredit Biafrans. How many times have you seen Britain interview people like Ortom the governor of Benue state or even Emma Powerful the spoke man of Biafra, they will not do such interviews because it would expose to the world the Christian killings and Jihad going /forceful land grabbing by the Fulani terrorist and boko haram sponsored by the Fulani government.
However, the world is not stupid and they know why Britain is sponsoring this propaganda and soon the world would demand to know what is truly going on and all countries of the world would demand for Biafra.

Remember all things works for the good of those who love God. Biafrans are people of God. All these things happening now would lead to the quick coming of Biafra. Rejoice my people.
#ReferendumNow
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:34am On Jul 29, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
He was picked up at Abuja because he was shouting that he has evidence against Biafra, so to DSS they think they have seen someone that could nail MNK LoL. DSS connected him to BBC so he could expose all the lies he has told them to BBC which is what BBC wants to hear, take note that BBC and Britain doesn't want Biafra to come, cos the coming of Biafra means freedom of Black's from Britains subjugation, Neocolonialism and Britains stealing of the endowed natural resources in Biafraland. So Britain is doing everything it could to discredit Biafrans. How many times have you seen Britain interview people like Ortom the governor of Benue state or even Emma Powerful the spoke man of Biafra, they will not do such interviews because it would expose to the world the Christian killings and Jihad going /forceful land grabbing by the Fulani terrorist and boko haram sponsored by the Fulani government.
However, the world is not stupid and they know why Britain is sponsoring this propaganda and soon the world would demand to know what is truly going on and all countries of the world would demand for Biafra.

Remember all things works for the good of those who love God. Biafrans are people of God. All these things happening now would lead to the quick coming of Biafra. Rejoice my people.
#ReferendumNow
What you said is nothing but the truth. I've been telling oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu that, that his arrest was a charade.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
Ijele is upgrading while Igbos are degrading

Continue to be exposing those misguided youths called Igbos.

They must receive sense by force by fire
IPOB is degrading yet some brainless morons are still having terrible nightmares over something that is degrading grin grin grin
I hope the sense you want them to receive is not to accept nigeria??
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by ba7man(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
IPOB is degrading yet some brainless morons are still having terrible nightmares over something that is degrading grin grin grin
I hope the sense you want them to receive is not to accept nigeria??
Nobody is having nightmares.

They're all happy Nnamdi Kanu is in an underground cell eating beans as i type this.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
What you said is nothing but the truth. I've been telling oyigboupdate aka udele n'eri ozu that, that his arrest was a charade.

His arrest that was done live and posted by IPOB platforms
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are free to do whatever thing that pleases you but, remember that oyigboupdate is not be trusted. I've caught him telling lies just to get at IPOB and her leadership.

Pls mention the lie. Or did Ikonso's family get a penny from the contributions?
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Arrest that was a charade??

The same arrest u denied happened
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by fenibak: 1:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
You are free to do whatever thing that pleases you but, remember that oyigboupdate is not be trusted. I've caught him telling lies just to get at IPOB and her leadership.

I don't even trust the dude, but I need to confirm if what he is saying is the truth
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 1:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The same arrest u denied happened
Something that was a charade never happened. It's like you don't know the meaning of charade.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
fenibak:

I don't even trust the dude, but I need to confirm if what he is saying is the truth

U need to be open minded to criticism than be like notasyouthink who has taken an IPOB oath. Ikonso's family didn't get a penny from the contributions. Drop your emails because your phone number might seem too personal. Drop your emails so I'll forward u all necessary evidence u need.
Not everything can be posted on nairaland. If u plead anonymous with Ijelespeaks he will keep u anonymous
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pls mention the lie. Or did Ikonso's family get a penny from the contributions?
The lies are numerous.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 4:37pm On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

His arrest that was done live and posted by IPOB platforms
Which of the IPOB platforms??
Was it posted on radio Biafra??
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 4:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
ba7man:
Nobody is having nightmares.

They're all happy Nnamdi Kanu is in an underground cell eating beans as i type this.
What matters is that he is alive facing what most freedom fighters faced.
Two things must happen in kanu's live.. if he dies on the process of getting Biafra then, he has automatically becomes a martyr but, if he succeeds you know the rest tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 5:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

U need to be open minded to criticism than be like notasyouthink who has taken an IPOB oath. Ikonso's family didn't get a penny from the contributions. Drop your emails because your phone number might seem too personal. Drop your emails so I'll forward u all necessary evidence u need.
Not everything can be posted on nairaland. If u plead anonymous with Ijelespeaks he will keep u anonymous
Mr adviser, are you open minded to criticism?? The answer is capital NO.

Fenibak, my humble advise to you is to trade with caution when dealing with oyigboupdate because he is working hand in hand with the dss a lot of good men have been arrested without trace some has been killed courtesy of oyigboupdate.

This is the reason why I baptised him with the name udele n'eri ozu.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Mr adviser, are you open minded to criticism?? The answer is capital NO.

Fenibak, my humble advise to you is to trade with caution when dealing with oyigboupdate because he is working hand in hand with the dss a lot of good men have been arrested without trace some has been killed courtesy of oyigboupdate.

This is the reason why I baptised him with the name udele n'eri ozu.

The same brainwashing. He is open minded and when he discovers not a penny got to Ikonso's family he will regain consciousness. I asked for an email for the sake of his privacy but he hasn't replied

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: President Buhari ‘preferred Candidate’ For APC Revealed / Bigotry Only Reason Igbos Chose Peter Obi Ahead Of Bola Tinubu / Peter Obi's Billboard at Taraba Wasn't Pulled Down, Its Fake. See It Here.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.