Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,752 members, 7,851,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:28 PM

Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO (3236 Views)

Companies Producing Metal Roofs For Yorubas While Igbo Live In Huts / Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
He was picked up at Abuja because he was shouting that he has evidence against Biafra, so to DSS they think they have seen someone that could nail MNK LoL. DSS connected him to BBC so he could expose all he has told them to BBC which is what BBC wants to hear, take note that BBC and Britain doesn't want Biafra to come, cos the coming of Biafra means freedom of Black's from Britains subjugation, Neocolonialism and Britains stealing of the endowed natural resources in Biafraland. So Britain is doing everything it could to discredit Biafrans. How many times have you seen Britain interview people like Ortom the governor of Benue state or even Emma Powerful the spoke man of Biafra, they will not do such interviews because it would expose to the world the Christian killings and Jihad going /forceful land grabbing by the Fulani terrorist and boko haram sponsored by the Fulani government.
However, the world is not stupid and they know why Britain is sponsoring this propaganda and soon the world would demand to know what is truly going on and all countries of the world would demand for Biafra.

Remember all things works for the good of those who love God. Biafrans are people of Good. All this things happening now would lead to the quick coming of Biafra. Rejoice my people.
#ReferendumNow

No watched the video, he was picked up because some Igbos pointed hands at him. Because on a normal he was having an argument with sowore on why claiming blind to the atrocities of esn and unknown gunmen where as it is your media that still reported these things you're claiming obliviousness for.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Lucifer1419: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
https://fb.watch/715ObGglSf/

Join BBC now and see the reason Ijelespeaks will continue attacking Nnamdi Lanu and IPOB
. You're a very stupid man

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Leave epistle, Ijele is being interview currently by BBC pidgin, when would NTA invite you for interview?

Lol grin
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2021
XXXXTENTACION:
Keep the panadol for the IPOB pigs and the Aboniki for yourself afterall you still have a long battle to fight with the pigs.... cheesy

Nna I don't understand u o. Are u supporting IPOB or what?
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Lucifer1419: 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast am minding my business which is my region which is the eastern region.
If you're in the death cult called IPOB u better resigb
. Two terrorist exchanging world's between each other, mumu Fulani cow fulling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Monogamy: 3:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast am minding my business which is my region which is the eastern region.
If you're in the death cult called IPOB u better resigb

They have not been proud to associate with Igbos lately.. I sabi the guy very well extension wire,see the way he is using reverse psychology about not being an Ipob

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Monogamy: 3:21pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. You're a very stupid man

Positive words can never come out from Lucifer's mouth, so we understand

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Lucifer1419: 3:26pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

Positive words can never come out from Lucifer's mouth, so we understand
grin grin grin grin is good you understand me, but why can't you understand your terrorist government, you always masturbate whenever Biafra or Igbos news heat front page, what are you afraid of, or are you afraid to be left alone, one Nigeria is gradually dying little by little.

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Monogamy: 3:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lucifer1419:
grin grin grin grin is good you understand me, but why can't you understand your terrorist government, you always masturbate whenever Biafra or Igbos news heat front page, what are you afraid of, or are you afraid to be left alone, one Nigeria is gradually dying little by little.

Sorry we have Apc as the current government in Nigeria, may be Terrorist is the leader in the Lucifer world, I don't know oo

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Investigative: 3:39pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Sitting at home is part of referendum, so why destroying properties of people who refused to honor your Biafra day and court day.

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Two terrorist exchanging world's between each other, mumu Fulani cow fulling themselves.

Atleast go to school first
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2021
Monogamy:

They have not been proud to associate with Igbos lately.. I sabi the guy very well extension wire,see the way he is using reverse psychology about not being an Ipob

I just dey see d guy for the fist time.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 4:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
[quote author=Investigative post=104185421][/quote]

Fulani killings is not happened in south east. Allow the North handle the North
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Lucifer1419: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast go to school first
. Sorry am a drop out, but waiting you won gain from my education.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by fenibak: 8:04pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
Bbc Igbo is live with Ijelespeaks

Stop taking to yourself this boy, you are Ijelespeaks
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by fenibak: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
EndNigeriaNoow:
He was picked up at Abuja because he was shouting that he has evidence against Biafra, so to DSS they think they have seen someone that could nail MNK LoL. DSS connected him to BBC so he could expose all he has told them to BBC which is what BBC wants to hear, take note that BBC and Britain doesn't want Biafra to come, cos the coming of Biafra means freedom of Black's from Britains subjugation, Neocolonialism and Britains stealing of the endowed natural resources in Biafraland. So Britain is doing everything it could to discredit Biafrans. How many times have you seen Britain interview people like Ortom the governor of Benue state or even Emma Powerful the spoke man of Biafra, they will not do such interviews because it would expose to the world the Christian killings and Jihad going /forceful land grabbing by the Fulani terrorist and boko haram sponsored by the Fulani government.
However, the world is not stupid and they know why Britain is sponsoring this propaganda and soon the world would demand to know what is truly going on and all countries of the world would demand for Biafra.

Remember all things works for the good of those who love God. Biafrans are people of God. All these things happening now would lead to the quick coming of Biafra. Rejoice my people.
#ReferendumNow

You are a mad man but I agree with you here
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
fenibak:

Stop taking to yourself this boy, you are Ijelespeaks

Lol. No I'm not. Ijelespeaks does not even get to know what u guys say over here.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by fenibak: 8:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Lol. No I'm not. Ijelespeaks does not even get to know what u guys say over here.

Lol you don finally run mad, I follow you on Facebook remember, I know how you talk and how you type
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:
https://fb.watch/715ObGglSf/

Join BBC now and see the reason Ijelespeaks will continue attacking Nnamdi Lanu and IPOB

You are doing well.

If there are thousands of you in Igboland, terrorists like kanu and Igbos will suffocate in their iniquities

Kudos
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Juliusmalema:

You are doing well.

If there are thousands of you in Igboland, terrorists like kanu and Igbos will suffocate in their iniquities

Kudos

Atleast Ijelespeaks layed an accusation that Ikonso wife didn't receive a kobo from the contributions raised on her dead husband. He said if IPOB can prove Ikonso family received a kobo he'll shut down all pages. Same thing as Adaku which Ijele brought his brother korokoro on stage. Adaku's brother said not a dime was given to their family.

People like fenibak or notasyouthink can't prove it wrong when there is nothing sensible to say they shout sabo

1 Like

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Atleast Ijelespeaks layed an accusation that Ikonso wife didn't receive a kobo from the contributions raised on her dead husband. He said if IPOB can prove Ikonso family received a kobo he'll shut down all pages. Same thing as Adaku which Ijele brought his brother korokoro on stage. Adaku's brother said not a dime was given to their family.

People like fenibak or notasyouthink can't prove it wrong when there is nothing sensible to say they shout sabo

They are all registered Ipob members and under oath.

Ignore the Ipob miscreants because their leader the arsonists called Kanu will rot in Jail.

Evil like Ipob is a disaster that should be uprooted.

Not only diastee they are killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023 Election: Osinbajo Vs Atiku / Chinese To Establish Chinese Police In Nigeria / World Powers Pressure Nigeria To Produce President Of Igbo Extraction — Source

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.