Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,774 members, 7,851,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO (3238 Views)

Companies Producing Metal Roofs For Yorubas While Igbo Live In Huts / Nnamdi Kanu receives birthday gift from Ijelespeaks - VIDEO / If You Are Ibo And You Hate IPOB, Go To Your Village And Say It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Which of the IPOB platforms??
Was it posted on radio Biafra??

Official Radio Biafra is no longer on Facebook for years now. Even Simeon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu and others were blocked. stop talking like someone living in the 13th century
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Official Radio Biafra is no longer on Facebook for years now. Even Simeon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu and others were blocked. stop talking like someone living in the 13th century
So which of the official platforms then??
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

The same brainwashing. He is open minded and when he discovers not a penny got to Ikonso's family he will regain consciousness. I asked for an email for the sake of his privacy but he hasn't replied
Are you saying that fenibak will regain consciousness by accepting fake one nigeria the way you do??

What of the uncountable nigerian soldiers that died fighting boko haram, why have you not discovered that no penny has ever gotten to the deceased families??
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Are you saying that fenibak will regain consciousness by accepting fake one nigeria the way you do??

What of the uncountable nigerian soldiers that died fighting boko haram, why have you not discovered that no penny has ever gotten to the deceased families??

He will regain consciousness that even if Biafra will come not under Nnamdi Kanu that eats dead body money.
Remember Adaku he called his cousin that died in his compound. The biological brother was brought in Ijelespeaks ive on Facebook he testified not a penny got to the family.
Ikonso's wife money was raised with his corpse yet not a penny got to Ikonso's wife.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:07am On Jul 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

He will regain consciousness that even if Biafra will come not under Nnamdi Kanu that eats dead body money.
Remember Adaku he called his cousin that died in his compound. The biological brother was brought in Ijelespeaks ive on Facebook he testified not a penny got to the family.
Ikonso's wife money was raised with his corpse yet not a penny got to Ikonso's wife.
The same ikonso that his death made your day blissful when he was killed??

I want you to also let fenibak know that you celebrated the death of ikonso who happens to be the late husband of the woman you now claim to be fighting for. Does it make any sense??

Were you not among the APC goons that celebrated his death and even tagged him a terrorist??

When did this your romance with ikonso's wife start??

Adaku's brother can never stoop so low to work with you stop lying.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:50pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
The same ikonso that his death made your day blissful when he was killed??

I want you to also let fenibak know that you celebrated the death of ikonso who happens to be the late husband of the woman you now claim to be fighting for. Does it make any sense??

Were you not among the APC goons that celebrated his death and even tagged him a terrorist??

When did this your romance with ikonso's wife start??

Adaku's brother can never stoop so low to work with you stop lying.

Will u promise me that if I show u the video where Adaku's brother came korokoro live on Ijelespeaks to testify that Nnamdi Kanu didn't give then a kobo from the contributions raised that your eyes will clear.

If I show u the live video will your eyes clear or you'll call me sabo?
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 7:24pm On Jul 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Will u promise me that if I show u the video where Adaku's brother came korokoro live on Ijelespeaks to testify that Nnamdi Kanu didn't give then a kobo from the contributions raised that your eyes will clear.

If I show u the live video will your eyes clear or you'll call me sabo?
When did your romance with ikonso's wife start after celebrating the death of her husband??
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:06pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:
When did your romance with ikonso's wife start after celebrating the death of her husband??

Oga this is the broadcast when Adaku's family members came korokoro on Ijelespeaks to testify that not a kobo raised by Nnamdi Kanu on Adaku corpse got to the family.
Watch it and shout sabo. If u like die for IPOB Nnamdi Kanu will raise money with your dead body and eat it.

https://fb.watch/744jYxZf04/

Fanibak this is the case of Adaku not a peny got to the family. Ikonso's wife refused to come on camera but if u want to still confirm Ikonso's wife own drop email.

Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2021
Notasyouthink:

Pls check where I mentioned u on the link to Adaku's video. I'm letting u get a point. You're dying for a wrong man. A man who is capable of eating dead body money. A man who can eat the money raised for the corpse of his loyalist.
Ikonso's wife has refused to come on camera despite pleadings. But Adaku's video is where I quoted u. Not a kobo that was raised on Adaku's corpse got to the family.

Fenibak I quoted u on that Adaku's video please watch it also.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:04pm On Jul 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Pls check where I mentioned u on the link to Adaku's video. I'm letting u get a point. You're dying for a wrong man. A man who is capable of eating dead body money. A man who can eat the money raised for the corpse of his loyalist.
Ikonso's wife has refused to come on camera despite pleadings. But Adaku's video is where I quoted u. Not a kobo that was raised on Adaku's corpse got to the family.

Fenibak I quoted u on that Adaku's video please watch it also.
The funniest thing here is that you always rejoice and merry over the death of IPOB members and at the same time, turn around to castigate kanu for not giving money to the family of the dead without castigating or lay blames on the fulanised security forces that are busy doing the killings.

So the reason why you are always busy pointing fingers at IPOB members (just like you did on the 26th of July) is for them to be killed and after that you will rush to FB and NL to rejoice and after a while you will still come back to tell us how IPOB leadership failed to give a dime to their dead is that not so??

To me this your evil acts portrays you as somebody that is not neutral, a hypocrite and a mischief maker.

Initially you said you have a video where ikonso wife narrated how IPOB leadership eat the money that was meant for her and now, you have shifted the goal post again tell us how the woman refused to appear on camera, do you really think that am dumb??
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 10:13pm On Jul 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Oga this is the broadcast when Adaku's family members came korokoro on Ijelespeaks to testify that not a kobo raised by Nnamdi Kanu on Adaku corpse got to the family.
Watch it and shout sabo. If u like die for IPOB Nnamdi Kanu will raise money with your dead body and eat it.

https://fb.watch/744jYxZf04/

Fanibak this is the case of Adaku not a peny got to the family. Ikonso's wife refused to come on camera but if u want to still confirm Ikonso's wife own drop email.
Where is the adaku brother you told me about??

What of the people that killed adaku, why are you not attacking them the same way you're attacking kanu??

Why do you exempt them from this atrocious act??

The honest truth is that I don't work or believe in hypocritical people.
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Anazp: 10:15pm On Jul 30, 2021
Investigative:
Simple
that is if those that will vote against the referendum will even be allowed Tonite or even if their votes will count
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:57am On Jul 31, 2021
Notasyouthink:
Where is the adaku brother you told me about??

What of the people that killed adaku, why are you not attacking them the same way you're attacking kanu??

Why do you exempt them from this atrocious act??

The honest truth is that I don't work or believe in hypocritical people.

Fenibak pls I believe u have more open mind to reason address the Adaku's issue the link has been dropped.
As for u notasyouthink I have seen u have taken oath never to say anything against Nnamdi Kanu. Because I see no reason why deadbody money will be eaten. And you'll not atleast say it's wrong first like fenibak.

You don't believe in hypocritical people that is showing u a family member of a deceased.

You're the type of people that pushed Nnamdi Kanu to where he is today. U don't tell him his wrong. In any area whatsoever. I'm an atheist but the reason my Dad stopped supporting IPOB was the constant attack on his religion christianity. If my dad had attacked Nnamdi Kanu for attacking his religion you would have called him sabo or possibly fulani janjaaweed

I swear I wouldn't mention u again. Mark todays date. When fenibak who I think is open minded comes online and watch that video he'll have a rethink. If he wants Ikonso's own I'll link him to the wife he'll also confirm all the money contributed for a dead man who died for IPOB was cornered by Nnamdi Kanu.

Don't mention me either. Because I wouldn't reply u. Peace
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:03am On Jul 31, 2021
Anazp:
that is if those that will vote against the referendum will even be allowed Tonite or even if their votes will count

Sit at home that they used to forcefully close people's shop to make it look like people listen to hunchback Nnamdi Kanu
Re: Why Do U Hate IPOB, BBC Igbo Live with Ijelespeaks - VIDEO by Notasyouthink: 4:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Fenibak pls I believe u have more open mind to reason address the Adaku's issue the link has been dropped.
As for u notasyouthink I have seen u have taken oath never to say anything against Nnamdi Kanu. Because I see no reason why deadbody money will be eaten. And you'll not atleast say it's wrong first like fenibak.

You don't believe in hypocritical people that is showing u a family member of a deceased.

You're the type of people that pushed Nnamdi Kanu to where he is today. U don't tell him his wrong. In any area whatsoever. I'm an atheist but the reason my Dad stopped supporting IPOB was the constant attack on his religion christianity. If my dad had attacked Nnamdi Kanu for attacking his religion you would have called him sabo or possibly fulani janjaaweed

I swear I wouldn't mention u again. Mark todays date. When fenibak who I think is open minded comes online and watch that video he'll have a rethink. If he wants Ikonso's own I'll link him to the wife he'll also confirm all the money contributed for a dead man who died for IPOB was cornered by Nnamdi Kanu.

Don't mention me either. Because I wouldn't reply u. Peace
You have equally taken oath by this Apc government to work against IPOB and NdĂ­gbo in general.

That is the reason why you always point out IPOB members for DSS to kill them unjustly and after that you lay blames on kanu for killing them and not given a dime to the deceased families exempting yourself and the killers you contacted from the crime.

You see no reason why deadbody money should be eaten, but you see every reason why innocent people that is agitating for their freedom must be killed and tagged terrorists thereafter and you will not say it's wrong at least.

I don't believe in hypocritical people (like you) that are always one-sided.
People like you are the reason why the zoo enjoys spilling the lgbo blood as if being Igbo is a crime. And we all have seen where it has landed nigeria.

You are among the people that keep on pushing buhari and the fulanised security forces to be spilling Igbo blood at will and unjustly.

Can you imagine after tagging ikonso a terrorist and rejoiced over his death you now turn around to be romancing with the wife?? Chai you disgust me honestly and don't quote me again.

Udele n'eri ozu onye iberibe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HURIWA Praise Ugwuanyi For Intervening In NULGE Land Tussle / If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / Buhari Has Done It Again Ohh...america Declares Nigeria A Failed State..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.