Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face (1132 Views)

White Lady And Black Man Who Dated Secretly In College Reunited 42years Later / I Always Frown & Squeeze My Face When I Go Out / Dating A Light Skin Girl That Have Black Spots, Could It Be HIV signs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Slimdan360: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
Pls I need help on how to clear acne and black spots caused by acne on my face
Have used epiderm,funbact-a and am currently using syvoderm,my body creme is Nivea but I want suggestions on how to get rid of the black spots on my face
Pls I don't want creme suggestions,I want to try sth natural
Am not a fair person neither am I dark,more like in-between
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by tobenuel(m): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2021
Stay fresh.... It gon go off soonish
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Slimdan360: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2021
tobenuel:
Stay fresh.... It gon go off soonish
Any time I stop using face cremes,the thing comes back with full force to the extent that my face starts being itchy
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by dacblogger: 3:29pm On Jul 28, 2021
Use turmeric and yoghurt face mask...leave on for 15-20 mins,the wash off with warm water
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Slimdan360: 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2021
dacblogger:
Use turmeric and yoghurt face mask...leave on for 15-20 mins,the wash off with warm water
Where can I get it to buy and what's the price range?
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by TheUndercover: 3:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
Stop using those creams. Your skin needs to heal, try using olive oil, almond oil or coconut oil (make sure you get the original product).

The moment you stop using those creams, it gets worse. Those products might be one of the leading causes for those reappearing acnes. Try to avoid oily or fatty foods also.

2 Likes

Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by dacblogger: 3:37pm On Jul 28, 2021
Slimdan360:

Where can I get it to buy and what's the price range?
Buy turmeric powder ,like 50naira in the market where they sell food stuffs,buy hollandia yogurt,the plainsweetened one(that's the blue one) for 60naira.
Mix it in a small container,2spoon of the turmeric and 2spoon of the yoghurt,mix it together and apply on your face.leave it for 15mins and wash off.do it three times in a week
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by doctore212(m): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
Use congealed sperm .

Rub it morning and night
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by TheUndercover: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2021
dacblogger:

Buy turmeric powder ,like 50naira in the market where they sell food stuffs,buy hollandia yogurt,the plainsweetened one(that's the blue one) for 60naira.
Mix it in a small container,2spoon of the turmeric and 2spoon of the yoghurt,mix it together and apply on your face.leave it for 15mins and wash off.do it three times in a week
Turmeric powder too might help. I've heard about it before, but I didn't know about mixing with yoghurt. Just the powder with water to form a paste. Hope mixing the powder with yoghurt won't have any side effects?
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by dacblogger: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2021
TheUndercover:

Turmeric powder too might help. I've heard about it before, but I didn't know about mixing with yoghurt. Just the powder with water to form a paste. Hope mixing the powder with yoghurt won't have any side effects?
No it doesn't.its very nice. I use it alot
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Slimdan360: 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2021
doctore212:
Use congealed sperm .

Rub it morning and night
Ok,will try this.
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Slimdan360: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2021
dacblogger:

How soon will I start seeing results and should I keep the youghurt in the fridge for the period I will be using it?
And hope u are not light skinned
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by TheUndercover: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2021
dacblogger:

No it doesn't.its very nice. I use it alot

Ooh alright. OP can actually try the suggestions out then.
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by dacblogger: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2021
Slimdan360:

How soon will I start seeing results and should I keep the youghurt in the fridge for the period I will be using it?
Within 2days you will notice the difference.
Yerr,store in the fridge so it won't spoil.
I am in between...
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Slimdan360: 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
dacblogger:

Within 2days you will notice the difference.
Yerr,store in the fridge so it won't spoil.
I am in between...
Is there another alternative to the youghurt,
Bedc can't be trusted
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by dacblogger: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2021
Slimdan360:

Is there another alternative to the youghurt,
Bedc can't be trusted
Buy vitamin e capsule and apply your face t nightnd wash off in the morning
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by bepositive11: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2021
Rub ice cube on your face after washing. You can also try steaming your face before washing
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by 2special(m): 10:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Slimdan360:
Pls I need help on how to clear acne and black spots caused by acne on my face
Have used epiderm,funbact-a and am currently using syvoderm,my body creme is Nivea but I want suggestions on how to get rid of the black spots on my face
Pls I don't want creme suggestions,I want to try sth natural
Am not a fair person neither am I dark,more like in-between
try applying original honey on your face in the night
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Cokahot: 11:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
Don't add anything. Don't buy any fake cheap cream and acne shit. U can press it once in 3 months but ls avoid cotton soaps like imperial leather,lux and the rest. Use antiseptic soap like dettol premier cool, wash your towel weekly,be neat,buy aloevera gel from konga it's like pyramid shape greenish bottle sold for 3k. Apply it on your face before u wear your singlet after baffing. Apply for at least 3 months,your acne go vanish. Buy nivea 3 In 1 moisturiser which is written on it's body for use on face hands and body only. Its like sporty
waves round pack colour blue and silver. Nivea 3 in 1 moisturiser. One is sold for 2500 in super marke

1 Like

Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Jafaar: 11:57pm On Jul 28, 2021
buy Neutrogena oil free acne wash,its almost 7k.just use it 1 month your face will be very smooth
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Smart101: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2021
Try Septol Black Osun Soap and thank me later.
Re: Suggestion To Clear Acne And Black Spots On My Face by Slimdan360: 8:56pm On Jan 07, 2022
Smart101:
Try Septol Black Osun Soap and thank me later.
How much is it and where can I get it

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Public S*x With A Stranger (18+) / Bbnaija2021: Queen Lap Dancing,twerking And Rocking Whitemoney On His D**k / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.