Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

I Have Simp - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have Simp (1355 Views)

Is Will Smith The Greatest Simp Of All Time (photos) / This Is What Happens To You When You Are A Simp (photos) / How Do We Eradicate Simp Men Like Prince Harry? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Simp by Demigod22: 3:40pm On Jul 28, 2021
I have been reading Post on nairaland since 2010, but decided to open an account this year.

To my story. I asked a lady out for a relationship. Although,we were friends before I caught feelings. Everything was mutual, but since I started wooing her I noticed that I was the only one doing everything. She said she can't date me because she is not ready and she is incapable of loving right now. She really want the friendship to continue.

I was not benefitting anything from the friendship. I do the calls, I help her with her assignments, I listened to her boring stories, I was always there for her to lean on when she is down. Then one day after she visited me, I told her that the friendship is not healthy for my emotional health. I discovered myself, I deserve better, I should never settle for less, I should know my worth. I told her that if I ever become a second option in her life then she shouldn't choose me.

She was hurt by my decision, she told me she is embarrassed and disappointed in me. But despite my simpism, I thank God that I came out healthier. It was my love that made her extraordinary in my eyes, now she is very ordinary. When you love a person, you exaggerate the person, you are excited over their flaws. When you let go and you get healed you will realize that you deserve better.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Simp by Hezzyluv: 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2021
"Opp. Chop knocle" grin

6 Likes

Re: I Have Simp by Decolonel(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thank God your eyes were opened on time. You would have been wallowing in stupidity called love. Congrats bruh
Re: I Have Simp by tesseract: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Congratulations bruh...
Re: I Have Simp by Robertgreene1(m): 4:17pm On Jul 28, 2021
u should be singing dt Amazing grace song..."Amazing grace how sweet thou art...I was once LOST but now I'm FOUND..."

2 Likes

Re: I Have Simp by Kvng6464: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Ororo dey ur Head
Re: I Have Simp by Deicide: 6:34pm On Jul 28, 2021
You said you were not benefiting anything from the friendship, can you elaborate?

What were your expectations?
Re: I Have Simp by Edyice: 7:22pm On Jul 28, 2021
Gals have different dude or male friends in their life

1 ) lover
2) male friend
3) gossip friend
4) bestie
5) fwb (friends with benefits

You fell into that male friendship cheesy grin
Re: I Have Simp by Demigod22: 8:15pm On Jul 28, 2021
Deicide:
You said you were not benefiting anything from the friendship, can you elaborate?

What were your expectations?

As friends, I expected her to call me as much as I call her. Anything she calls me she must be looking for a favour. I practically call her everyday, and it's been a week today that I stopped calling her, yet she didn't care to call me to know what is wrong. She is just expecting me to call and explain why I have not been calling. True friendship should be mutual, not one sided.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Simp by Demigod22: 8:18pm On Jul 28, 2021
Hezzyluv:
"Opp. Chop knocle" grin

LoL, thanks to nairaland for exposing to some things. In fact, I am dedicating my school project to nairaland.

1 Like

Re: I Have Simp by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Demigod22:

LoL, thanks to nairaland for exposing to some things. In fact, I am dedicating my school project to nairaland.

Just dey thank your stars
Re: I Have Simp by Plut01: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2021

The OP was blind but could now see clearly! Hallelujah somebarry!!

That doesn't mean he can't be blind in love again though.

Re: I Have Simp by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2021
Mr. Nice Guy
Re: I Have Simp by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2021
Welcome back to the real world boy. You need this joint to keep your mind coordinated.
Now go and Simp no more cheesy

Re: I Have Simp by zed7: 11:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Good decision, people should never be with people who only take. It works both ways, men and women.
Personally, I feel there is no much benefit in having friends of the opposite sex. It's usually one sided and the man is usually worse for it.
Re: I Have Simp by nuggarito: 8:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Reminded me my first girl back in sec school days, I virtually did everything for her till I got to know that she was using me and as wicked as I have always been, I got the redpill broke up with her, used a different approach to retoast her again after a year, all I do is make a call we meet up and we fkk. Then I disappear, once in awhile I send her love text, next time we meet she will be hearing another excuse then we fkk again.

Life must go on.
Re: I Have Simp by PoTTV: 3:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Demigod22:

As friends, I expected her to call me as much as I call her. Anything she calls me she must be looking for a favour. I practically call her everyday, and it's been a week today that I stopped calling her, yet she didn't care to call me to know what is wrong. She is just expecting me to call and explain why I have not been calling. True friendship should be mutual, not one sided.
Re: I Have Simp by PoTTV: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2021
Demigod22:

my guy... You are not over her yet hahaha

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Insisit I Must Go The Same Church / (story) Sweet S$X With My Housewife – Season 1 (episode 1 – 14) / Slayqueen Captured "Spraying" 500naira Notes Into the Ocean (vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.