Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line (1378 Views)

“I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / Commissioner For Slay Queens & Sexiness: Lady Declares Herself, Shares Photos / "I'm Only Available For Sex" - Nigerian Lady Declares (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by omgvoices: 7:35am On Nov 17, 2021
To test the faithfulness of her girlfriend, this guy decided to chat with her lady with a different number and in the end, he was declared dead as soon as Dubai and Porsche came into the picture.

Things were going smoothly in the conversation as the girl somehow didn’t seem to show interest in the conversation but with the mere mention of Dubai, things took a different vibe and when the question dropped with regards to her having a boyfriend or not, she confirmed her boyfriend died last week.

Check out the Whatsapp conversation below;
https://esiama.com/lady-declares-her-boyfriend-as-dead-when-he-chatted-her-with-a-different-line/

Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by kinzation(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2021
The future is........... grin grin

This gender ehn chai

If I were to be the guy after revealing myself I'll block and delete her number straight

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 17, 2021
Expect anything when you do this kind of rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by OkuFaba(m): 7:51am On Nov 17, 2021
This gender has been the problem of humanity from

Spoiling the creation of the 1st man, (Adam)

Destruction of the strongest man ever recorded in the Bible (Samson)

Even the wisest man wasn't left behind (Solomon)

The day you start fearing thus creatures, your life has started getting better.

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Mylordmygod1: 7:57am On Nov 17, 2021
J
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Holysucker(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Nawa oo[/color][color=#000000]
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Holysucker(m): 8:01am On Nov 17, 2021
Chai..not surprised though grin
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by samuel051: 8:20am On Nov 17, 2021
OkuFaba:
This gender has been the problem of humanity from

Spoiling the creation of the 1st man, (Adam)

Destruction of the strongest man ever recorded in the Bible (Samson)

Even the wisest man wasn't left behind (Solomon)

The day you start fearing thus creatures, your life has started getting better.
holy gram
Even David,John d baptist,Isaac,abacha,ataga and many too numerous to mention etcetera
Wtf man..

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Sonnobax15(m): 8:25am On Nov 17, 2021
grin
Dubai na your mateeeeeee?

Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 17, 2021
I fear who no fear them oooo grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2021
Onederful, twoderful...
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by dan9ice(m): 8:38am On Nov 17, 2021
Who's behind the scene?
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by OloshoMan: 9:26am On Nov 17, 2021
If the tables were turned, the guy will do it too
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Gadafii: 12:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
naso dem dey use flashy things deceive them, come later harvest their organs or their core essence and they become empty vessels embarassed
Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Qatar2022: 12:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Expect anything when you do this kind of rubbish
You're as useless as rag

1 Like

Re: Lady Declares Her Boyfriend As Dead When He Chatted Her With A Different Line by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
OloshoMan:
If the tables were turned, the guy will do it too

Speak for yourself

(1) (Reply)

Lady Blessing From Nigeria S£x Video Cheating On Boyfriend Posted Online / Andrew Tate - The Age Of Awakening / I Slept With My Stepfather To Take Revenge On My Mother, (you Do Me I Do You)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.