Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Regrets Of A Tired Soul - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Regrets Of A Tired Soul (261 Views)

Romantic Regrets Of Singles!!! / Regrets Of The Opposite Sex / Tell Us Your Regrets Of 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Regrets Of A Tired Soul by Goodlyhrt(m): 6:02pm On Jul 28, 2021
I feel totally DONE! With life. I don't understand what is in this life for me. My faith about everything is gradually fading away by the day.

Is it that I am under a generational curse or what? because I can't wrap my head around the fact that I can't have anything work out for me the way I want ever. Constantly falling sick, Pain all over my body. Making bad decisions upon bad decisions. I feel my years should be given to another for better use of it. I hate it here I want to rest from all these incessant problems.

I work my axss off everyday through pain and difficulties still nothing to show for it. I work in the IT sector but I don't even have a laptop to begin with. But I work everyday morning till night still nothing. This must be a curse.

I have finally decided to hand in my resignation letter to my boss though he is not in Lagos where our business is located but I don't care again. He should bring his police. I am done!

It is better I stay back home and die hungry than going through what I am passing through still nothing to show for it. With the added frustration from my boss.

I made a thread here about how my boss has been frustrating me with his business because he can't be arsed to invest in the business. He prefers I produce money from thin air and give to him. I can't even imagine why I accepted the rubbish term he laid out, that as the business grows so will my salary. In other words my salary is hinged on influx of income or not.

Forgetting that a business is like a farmland what you sow is what you reap. You can't expect to be reaping constantly from the farm without replenishment. My boss never understands this concept believe me I have tried.

Like for the past three months I have not collected farthing as salary because I will like to please him first before getting mine.

I have been through the worst faze of my life working for this man. I can't start counting my loss. Right now I am in dire need of medical attention. But I can't seem to have a break. I am the sole instructor so no chance for me for any leave or rest. Worst is that I am not getting much from the much hustle. I feel my body is giving in from the much stress.

I am just tired of this whole charade. I have never had a life for the past three years since I took up this job. No girlfriend, no good cloth, no place of my own for privacy (I still squat with my uncle) still I work my axss off everyday.

God I am done!
Re: Regrets Of A Tired Soul by mardis: 6:38pm On Jul 28, 2021
Just be patience and quietly find another better job. I believe there is light at the end of the tunnel.

1 Like

Re: Regrets Of A Tired Soul by dannex4adx(m): 7:09pm On Jul 28, 2021
Calm down bro. I understand and I know how you would probably feel concerning your situation now. But I want you to know one thing that someone has passed through what is happening to you currently before and they came out well. I have gone through a similar situation before. I would advise that you move closer to God and pray enquiry prayers to know the root of it.

(1) (Reply)

What Is Really Happening. / Leave red pill and blue pill, true love still exists / Why Is The Wedding Ring Inserted On The Left?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.