Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? (5217 Views)

Why Do Ugly Girls Usually Have The Best Bodies? / Why Do Ugly Girls Get All The Hot Guy / Why Do Ugly Gals Gives More Erection Than The Beautiful Ones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
ToastingAllowan:

Don't give me that "beauty is on the inside" trash. If a girl is ugly, she is ugly. Let's call a spade a spade.

My point is if you where blind she won't be ugly or how do you explain ugly to a blind person? learning won't kill you don't act too old before you get to 90.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? by Brian47(m): 4:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cinema4d:
No one is ugly

Shut up there
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? by ToastingAllowan: 4:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
omale88:

My point is if you where blind she won't be ugly or how do you explain ugly to a blind person? learning won't kill you don't act too old before you get to 90.
your name in Yoruba means bastard cheesy you are living up to your name

Learn to Different between were and where
Learning won't kill you
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? by debbydams(f): 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2021
MasonKendall:
A woman should be the least of your problems.
chop knuckle grin
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
ToastingAllowan:
your name in Yoruba means bastard cheesy you are living up to your name

Learn to Different between were and where
Learning won't kill you
So people who make mistakes are bastards in yoruba? Oh that makes two of us then, because you are wrong, beautiful is not a word for use of physical description stupid slowpoke.

Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? by MasonKendall(m): 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
debbydams:
chop knuckle grin
Leave knuckle. Find money give me.
Re: Why Do Ugly Girls Do This? by MufasaLion: 6:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
I doubt if you're handsome

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Offered Me $1,000 To Sleep over with Him In His Room. I Was Stranded! / Ladies Pls Beware Of Guys And Shine Ur Eye B4 U Exchange Numbers To Them / Is She A Lesbian? Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.