Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,131 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot (39361 Views)

Ronaldo Hires Top Bull Fighter As Bodyguard During Russia World Cup / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) / Floyd Mayweather Beats Conor McGregor In 10th Round As Referee Stops Fight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Atheistan: 7:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Drive bys
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by timesup234: 7:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Anybodie:

Brainwashed! The best thing that happened to me is dropping out of school in my 200level. School is stupidity until proven otherwise. Nobody should be proud of going to school. You see this your yeye stage I left it far back 16yrd ago. Life expectancy my ass. There are more people dying annually in America than Nigeria. A total of over 3million people die annually in America compare to less than 600k in Nigeria. You know school has brainwashed you to a stage that you can't think for yourself. Like bullshit UN and IMF tells you 70% of Nigerians live on less than $1 (400 naira) a day. Not even a day old baby in Nigeria will survive on 400 naira a day. Just continue being fools and idiots. Run around with your stupidity. Wear it like a badge of honor

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Anybodie: 7:17am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
Brainwashed! The best thing that happened to me is dropping out of school in my 200level. School is stupidity until proven otherwise. Nobody should be proud of going to school. You see this your yeye stage I left it far back 16yrd ago. Life expectancy my ass. There are more people dying annually in America than Nigeria. A total of over 3million people die annually in America compare to less than 600k in Nigeria. You know school has brainwashed you to a stage that you can't think for yourself. Like bullshit UN and IMF tells you 70% of Nigerians live on less than $1 (400 naira) a day. Not even a day and of baby in Nigeria will survive on 400 naira a day. Just continue being fools and idiots. Run around with your stupidity. Wear it like a badge of honor

Lol, am I surprised?
Hell, no.... Nigerians dont agree with statistics that are not in their favour, nothing new here.

Believe whatever you want and ignore the hard facts.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by timesup234: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Olaoluwa122:
What type of weed are u smoking undecided
Certainly not the weed that makes you a complete morroon. You know stupidity is inbuilt hence can stay with someone for 5,000 years. It takes meeting timesups to reduce it to maybe 5yrs but in your own cause you gonna be stupid even in the grave

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by BinamRex: 7:18am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
Idiotic Nigerians will come here and talk shit about Nigeria. America is a jungle. Staying in America increases your risk to die young. Borno state is safer than America

You don't have an iota of sense. Stay in Nigeria and let others who want to migrate to America do so.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2021
simbaleo:
Well, he does look like Tupac, tbh

You need eye check-up. Floyd looks nothing like Tupac.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by lkillbrokehoes: 7:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Haters at work, they won't succeed
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by hybridblood07(m): 7:29am On Jul 29, 2021
I would rather live in America and die young than living in Nigeria
timesup234:
Idiotic Nigerians will come here and talk shit about Nigeria. America is a jungle. Staying in America increases your risk to die young. Borno state is safer than America
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by barragan: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2021
stanliwise:

So this sort of thing does not happen in Nigeria is what you’re trying to say?

Where have you heard of a drive-by shooting in Nigeria? Sure, there's gun violence in Nigeria but compared to the scale of what they have in the US ours is child's play.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Butterpie123: 7:31am On Jul 29, 2021
What type of weed are u smoking

Oshogbo weed.. grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:

undecided

And still you don't see Americans, or any other country's nationals for that matter, rushing to come and live in "safe" Nigeria. Except you are counting murderous Fulani herdsmen.

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by stanliwise(m): 7:32am On Jul 29, 2021
barragan:

Where have you heard of a drive-by shooting in Nigeria? Sure, there's gun violence in Nigeria but compared to the scale of what they have in the US ours is child's play.
How many information does your country have for you to use the word “scale”?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by barragan: 7:39am On Jul 29, 2021
stanliwise:

How many information does your country have for you to use the word “scale”?

There have been close to 300 mass shooting in the US this year alone with at least 4 people being killed do you need anyone to tell you that Nigeria cannot match that level of violence? That is a country that is not even at war. As deadly as Boko Haram is, they are estimated to have killed only about 30,000 people since their madness started, in 2019 ALONE, close to 15,000 people were killed in gun violence in the US. There is absolutely no comparison US is a dangerous place to live in.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Eleken: 7:41am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
Subscribe to sense.. your sense subscription has exhausted
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by jahsharon: 7:44am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:

Why are you angry for nothing nah?
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Dairo55(m): 7:47am On Jul 29, 2021
Boom your pocket with just 4 odd and join enjoy VIP channel on Twitter:
https:///tse_34.........���������
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Kandeed: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
Brainwashed! The best thing that happened to me is dropping out of school in my 200level. School is stupidity until proven otherwise. Nobody should be proud of going to school. You see this your yeye stage I left it far back 16yrd ago. Life expectancy my ass. There are more people dying annually in America than Nigeria. A total of over 3million people die annually in America compare to less than 600k in Nigeria. You know school has brainwashed you to a stage that you can't think for yourself. Like bullshit UN and IMF tells you 70% of Nigerians live on less than $1 (400 naira) a day. Not even a day and of baby in Nigeria will survive on 400 naira a day. Just continue being fools and idiots. Run around with your stupidity. Wear it like a badge of honor

Bro ur not far from the truth.....Each passing day over 300 Americans atleast are shot n killed due to gun violence, each passing day and I mean even today we should expect it but I then sat to wonder why their muscle is strong in labelling Nigeria as the 3rd worse country when it comes to Security. there are lotta beggers in New York, many homeless folks in Chicago. meanwhile, apart from accident or illness. ion think we there's anyday where over 300 Nigerians are killed a day thr gun barrels except perhaps only in Borno and other NEern States and it's once in a blue moon sef.

ion know bout others tho, but I can't spend my 1naira processing American visa. never. Country is so overhyped with no sense of safety at all, and many insane Americans handling Guns

3 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Kandeed: 7:53am On Jul 29, 2021
barragan:

There have been close to 300 mass shooting in the US this year alone with at least 4 people being killed do you need anyone to tell you that Nigeria cannot match that level of violence? That is a country that is not even at war. As deadly as Boko Haram is, they are estimated to have killed only about 30,000 people since their madness started, in 2019 ALONE, close to 15,000 people were killed in gun violence in the US. There is absolutely no comparison US is a dangerous place to live in.

Actually 300 people or more are shot each day in America due to Gun violence

1 Like

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by ruggedtimi(m): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2021
Heavy body guys no be security personnel...need well trained ex marine
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by timesup234: 7:57am On Jul 29, 2021
OnlyDeCapPlease:

undecided

And still you don't see Americans, or any other country's nationals for that matter, rushing to come and live in "safe" Nigeria. Except you are counting murderous Fulani herdsmen.
Why should they come and live here when you go there to slave yourself for them working like machines in other to raise a 20% down payment for a carton sugar cube house that even a local farmer in a village in Nigeria built two during the course of his lifetime

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by timesup234: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2021
Na mouth you dey. 16yrs old boy talk with no prospect or single understanding of life.
hybridblood07:
I would rather live in America and die young than living in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Teejay13(m): 7:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Lucky him. Evil people everywhere looking for prey.

They will not see us.
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by flababa(m): 8:01am On Jul 29, 2021
TMT
[color=#000099][/color] cool
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:02am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
Brainwashed! The best thing that happened to me is dropping out of school in my 200level. School is stupidity until proven otherwise. Nobody should be proud of going to school. You see this your yeye stage I left it far back 16yrd ago. Life expectancy my ass. There are more people dying annually in America than Nigeria. A total of over 3million people die annually in America compare to less than 600k in Nigeria. You know school has brainwashed you to a stage that you can't think for yourself. Like bullshit UN and IMF tells you 70% of Nigerians live on less than $1 (400 naira) a day. Not even a day old baby in Nigeria will survive on 400 naira a day. Just continue being fools and idiots. Run around with your stupidity. Wear it like a badge of honor
you talk shyt like a preacher �
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Humanoid01(m): 8:08am On Jul 29, 2021
ceaser:

That stands to reason. It's the effect of the adrenalin surge at that instant that reduces your sense to pain. It is to ensure that you don't miss out on any of the three 'Fs' (Fright, Flight and Fight) that you are expected to do when faced with danger.

At that point too, there is usually increased dilatation of the pupils and visual clarity is improved to aid the eyesight in plotting any of the three 'Fs'.

Much later after the danger had passed and the adrenalin surge has waned will he begin to feel intense pain and be able to see the extent of damage he has.
Biochemistry is sweet!
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Enginiaman1(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Anybodie:

Kai na,no tell am.him go learn lesson
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by hefelove(m): 8:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Olaoluwa122:
What type of weed are u smoking undecided
He ain't smoking any shit, if my friend for Chicago dey tell me stories, it always scares the hell out of me, he always says he might die anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Numerouno94(m): 8:14am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by ceejay10(m): 8:23am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
this one na yabaleft patient
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:24am On Jul 29, 2021
tillaman:
Hmmm that’s not new, everybody is jealous of the money man!!
I mean it’s not easy to be the Patron of TMT!
Max respect Floyd Mayweather Jnr!
Money might not be able to buy life for now but only time will tell if it will buy life or not
grin
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by Adek15(m): 8:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Whoever invented gun and bullets is not human
Re: Floyd Mayweather Targeted In Drive-By Shooting As Bodyguard Is Shot by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 8:56am On Jul 29, 2021
timesup234:
But i live on 200n a day.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester City To Bid Emotional Farewell To Club Legend, Sergio Aguero / Khetag Pliev Loses Finger During Fight (Photos, Video) / Stanley Nwabali Visits His Grassroot Club Chairman, Felix Obuah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.