Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal (72466 Views)

Watch As Prisoners Nearly Killed Abba Kyari In Cell / Hushpuppi: How Did The FBI Unlock A Locked IPhone? / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by witworth(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Breeze don blow, fowl yanch don open, bush meat don catch the hunter. Kyari no go fit pick him own calls now.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:05am On Jul 29, 2021
jackcanfield:
shebi People Gazette sabi sniff Bank Account let them go and Sniff this one before I would believe their allegation or Hushpuppi own.
If you like believe or not, it is true! carry on living in denial, nigeria is doomed already.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by SocialJustice: 9:06am On Jul 29, 2021
dangoteinlaw:
let me guess "m "delta state"
Lol, I don't know.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by lookingfly: 9:07am On Jul 29, 2021
As usual Abba kyari, buhari and this regime will feign ignorance, be mute and everything will die down.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by xcuggsm(m): 9:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Uteghe:
When you see a shiny looking cooking pot,check if the inside is also well washed. Kyari's friendship with Cubana ended every doubt.
Your papa taught you well.
MAY YOU ONE DAY BECOME AN ANCESTOR!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by ToastingAllowan: 9:08am On Jul 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:
Soup copper ABBA KYARRI IS A SCAMMER?
Last last . Everybody na scammer
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
stanluiz:
Poor man like you cheesy

Eyaa sorry cheesy But he is not the cause of your poverty. Go and blame your government.

I can now see the reason of your wailing, crying and Lamentations.
Are you a big man? If you are not a billionaire like Obi Cubana then you will die a poor man! People like you do not even know where they belong.

What kinda job do you do? Do you even have any? If you don't know which class you belong then you are hopeless, a poor man is better than you, atleast a poor man knows he is poor and what class he belongs.

See how happy you are because i called myself poor, you think you have found someone in your hopeless category. grin fool!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
If this Abba Kyari is the same one that went to Obi Cubana's mother burial, then anyone that beat chest and insist that Obi Cubana and co are not involved in fraud, drugs or any form of malpractices need serious mental evaluation. sad

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
thomasjoe:

Don't fall for it yet ...
Let Hush dog (abi puppy) provide evidence of the bribe first ...

Some criminals like to take their enemies down by all means and some Cops are also not clean behind the scenes ...let him provide evidence before we conclude ...
Best wishes
So the media that reported they saw evidence is lieing? Oga go and sit down, you are just as the evil you are trying to protect.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Neddstark: 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by streetsoldier1(m): 9:10am On Jul 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:

The day wey Obi Cubana matter go turn up ehn, una go know the real meaning of being hardworking in Nigeria...
I rest my case

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by AfroBeatDiary: 9:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Wow
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Iamnick(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2021
This one choke me oh
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Some imbec1les are already linking the obi cubana man when we are discussing something way different, I feel it is jealousy garnished with eternal stupidity that is governing their life, idiats.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by richie240: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Uteghe:
When you see a shiny looking cooking pot,check if the inside is also well washed. Kyari's friendship with Cubana ended every doubt.
Perfect!
That was d nail on his coffin.
A disgusting sight to behold, I tell u.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Crayfish09: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I believe this is very true because it's times like this they say the truth to get less time

Super fraud Abba Kyari my foot

Just imagine what the USA department of Justice would think about Nigeria police and justice system

So what? We are talking about the rot in our country. OUR. Quit this inferiority complex. Abba Kyari should be locked up asap
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Tpharell: 9:12am On Jul 29, 2021
advanceDNA:
Well, no one will listen to him without hard evidence...

This will be just be tagged as a devil looking for who he will drag down with him to hell.....

Abba kiyari shouldn’t be too dumb to receive bribe money into his personal account...

But then again...money can make u silly sometimes...
I doubt the US Department of Justice will put out a statement with ABBA Kyari’s name if Hushpuppi’s claims were not backed with ‘hard evidence’ as you put it.
https://www.nairaland.com/6674810/us-department-justice-indicts-police
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Ikpunekenwa(m): 9:13am On Jul 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yup. Those Cubana boys just using hotel as front lmao
The cubana guy don scam you before or you don see who him scam? If your answer is No, then you are a fool and need to return to your rehab cell to complete your mental healing.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Chizo11: 9:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Top celebrated top Nigeria cops
Meanwhile we build this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvP8X5eBUIo&t=320s
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Wickedfact: 9:15am On Jul 29, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
What exactly is Obi Cubana's name and picture doing on this thread? The moderators had better take it down and edit the OP before this site risks getting sued for libel

Please, shut up. Let Cubana sue If he likes.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2021
MICHEALADEX:

And I also pitty anyone who still read and believe everything they read online and swallow them hook, line and sinker.

Always try and keep an open mind cos at the end things usually turn out to be either true or false.

For example, how many countries did they say mazi kanu was arrested? Before it was trimmed to kenya
Can you counter this claims made against Abba Kyari? If not then what is your point? A serious allegation have been made against Nigeria's so called police chief and posted on social media and he is still yet to debunk or deny the claim and you are here defending him, what if it is true eventually? undecided and if you are keeping an open mind as you ve said then it means you are not doubting the claim entirely you partly believes it is true. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by babadee1(m): 9:18am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmm. Now his friendship with Obi Cubana really makes sense.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2021
A king was killed in southern Kaduna, Abba kyari; could not trace the killers.

I knew this guy is not wat he claim

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 29, 2021
ezenwajosh:

you didnt see him with Obi Cubanna saying they have been friends for a long time? A policeman who is friends with such people what do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
This is a case of, if I go down........... End of the road for Sherlock Holmes AKA oga super cop grin even if itz not true, don't see him recovering from this.
Na from USA justice department this one dey come from so o

They won't put his name out if no evidence

Na law they talk so

So he should bury his head in shame

Any wonder how mopha was left off the hook in Nigeria

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2021
Adisa89:
Somehow I believe this. No one is asking how Kyari is way richer than Usman who is supposed to be his boss. They only praise him but refuse to talk about his corrupt side.
Don't mind them, now we know where he got his money.

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by hahn(m): 9:26am On Jul 29, 2021
alexvic12:
I have just one question:

Will the super cop, a well-trained officer who is vast in police operations and knows the SOP for investigating criminal matters, go on to use his bank account to receive money from a fraudster?

The matter is confusing! There should be a clean investigation abeg.

Nigerian criminals are not wise na grin

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by kennyclassic: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
This will still go under the carpet. Nothing will be done. The Super Cop will still move freely
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by kayodecole2020: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Let me not say anything for now
NigeriaZoo:
Hushpuppi Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Top Cop Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-bribed-nigerian-top-cop-abba-kyari-in-1-1-million-deal/
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Na from USA justice department this one dey come from so o

They won't put his name out if no evidence

Na law they talk so

So he should bury his head in shame

Any wonder how mopha was left off the hook in Nigeria
Correct! the USA don't give a shit who Abba Kyari is, they know nigerian govt. Are corrupt.

The domino will fall down to Mompha eventually and Cubana should be worried also.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by philemonemenike(m): 9:29am On Jul 29, 2021
Last last this country nah scam.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by advanceDNA: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2021
L
Tpharell:

I doubt the US Department of Justice will put out a statement with ABBA Kyari’s name if Hushpuppi’s claims were not backed with ‘hard evidence’ as you put it.
https://www.nairaland.com/6674810/us-department-justice-indicts-police

If the money wasn’t paid into ABBA kiyari’s account directly...how do you prove he revived it....it’s not Nigerian authorities will cooperate with the US to expose a celebrated assistant commissioner of police

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.