Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal - Crime (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal (72445 Views)

Watch As Prisoners Nearly Killed Abba Kyari In Cell / Hushpuppi: How Did The FBI Unlock A Locked IPhone? / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Adakintroy: 9:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I believe this is very true because it's times like this they say the truth to get less time

Super fraud Abba Kyari my foot

Just imagine what the USA department of Justice would think about Nigeria police and justice system

What will they think that they have not already acted in their movies about their own cops. Was it us that thought them the scripts.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nezzjnr: 9:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You can't say it any better. I described one of the thiefs who once attempted to rob late MKO Abiola here on NL, choosing my words carefully a few months ago. MKO was on his way to see Olubadan with some of his American partners and his wife who confirmed the incident but kept the names of those armed robbers secret. One of them was a 2-time governor and now a serving minister. On sighing MkO in his vechle after they've succeeded in robbing other victims, they screwed his name and MKO stepped out of the vehicle, discouraged them from engaging in the act and asked them go back to school, that he would sponsor their education and they were free to see him for any help anytime. All those we have as leaders today are thieves, killers, ritualists, cultists, human flesh eaters and fraudsters. 2 of our law makers can't enter USA today without being arrested and both of them hold key positions in the national assembly. How do you expect any change to happen? If i had my way, I'd lead a squad team to them...which is now a reigning means of eliminating key people globally and remove them all. Only then would we have a sane and progressive country. The spirit of endsars suggests to me that it's possible and one day, it will happen because you never can tell how many people are thinking this way, presently. See the PA to Gov Abiodun who's now eating beans in the USA. I learnt he was even presented to Gov Abiodun by Tinubu. The governor didn't know him. He had been pegged down as federal law maker ahead of 2023 election before his bubble got busted. These are the people destroying Nigeria and some myopic youths would be attacking anyone who doesn't like their styles of leadership.
Many likes for this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by AfroBeatDiary: 9:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Lagosfinder:
Let's hear from the other side

Propaganda

So you think somebody like Hush will not have proofs?

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Jungleluv5: 9:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Super cops my foot he cannot go after bandits but he go after ipob and be celebrated.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by heniford2: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Corruption in police is like Rice and stew grin cheesy time to see how Nigerian police will react to this will they lock up as they normal do or will EFCC step up grin undecided cheesy Nigeria is a shit counrtt

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by esthel(f): 9:45am On Jul 29, 2021
Who doesn't know super cop is super corruption
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Falomo211(m): 9:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Abeg jo where is the proof I cease to believe
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Yankee101: 9:46am On Jul 29, 2021
Obi, I feel like Cubana

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Princedapace(m): 9:47am On Jul 29, 2021
tamdun:
This is the second time someone will accuse abba kyari of bribery, our supper cop isn't so clean after all

U are sleeping if u really think anyone in top govt position is clean in Nigeria grin

All of them are super corrupt. The black race is riddled with corruption and that is why the race is not moving forward. The worse is Nigeria.
And aside those in govt, majority of Nigerians are extremely corrupt. Lol.
9 out of every 10 Nigerian is corrupt. That is why no one's wealth moves me but the one I made by my self.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Polynek(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2021
Nigeria my lovely country grin
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by oneunited(m): 9:58am On Jul 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Hushpuppi Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Top Cop Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-bribed-nigerian-top-cop-abba-kyari-in-1-1-million-deal/

And he was at Obi Cubana's mum burial in Oba,reasoning...
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 29, 2021
Uteghe:
When you see a shiny looking cooking pot,check if the inside is also well washed. Kyari's friendship with Cubana ended every doubt.

This is the best comment on this thread. Hyenas will only associate with hyenas.

For those whitewashing & laundering the image of Obi Cubana; Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. grin

Oh! He’s humble.

Oh! He’s Generous.

Oh! He has raised so many billionaires.

We will read it on Nairaland when his filthy Yansh is opened to the public. I said the same about Hushpuppy when he was busy gallivanting & showing off on social media.

Obi Cubana’s money-worshipping people are still defending him even on this thread and I am not surprised one bit because if you gather & vet 50Million Igbos, trust me, 49.9Million would be confirmed as criminals.

You can take my word to the World Bank.

It is inherent in them.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by stanluiz(m): 10:05am On Jul 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Are you a big man? If you are not a billionaire like Obi Cubana then you will die a poor man! People like you do not even know where they belong.

What kinda job do you do? Do you even have any? If you don't know which class you belong then you are hopeless, a poor man is better than you, atleast a poor man knows he is poor and what class he belongs.

See how happy you are because i called myself poor, you think you have found someone in your hopeless category. grin fool!
Monkey!! If not not you are stupid tell what brought obi cubana to this topic ?

This topic has to to with Abba kyari and hushpuppy yet I don't how you guys smuggle cubana to their mess. What concern Cubana with Hushpuppy and Abba kyari dirty deal ? Ok because you guys see him with cubana at oba during his mothers burial , you now concluded that cubana is part of their syndicate.

If you feel cubana money is illegitimate, Why don't you sue him in the law Court or write a petition to the law enforcement agent to commence investigation instead coming to faceless forum to display your idiocy , foolishness and stupidity.

Go and take responsibility for your failure and stop looking for who to blame.

Fool. Don't ever quote me again. Irresponsible specie cheesy
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Numerouno94(m): 10:06am On Jul 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
You can't say it any better. I described one of the thiefs who once attempted to rob late MKO Abiola here on NL, choosing my words carefully a few months ago. MKO was on his way to see Olubadan with some of his American partners and his wife who confirmed the incident but kept the names of those armed robbers secret. One of them was a 2-time governor and now a serving minister. On sighing MkO in his vechle after they've succeeded in robbing other victims, they screwed his name and MKO stepped out of the vehicle, discouraged them from engaging in the act and asked them go back to school, that he would sponsor their education and they were free to see him for any help anytime. All those we have as leaders today are thieves, killers, ritualists, cultists, human flesh eaters and fraudsters. 2 of our law makers can't enter USA today without being arrested and both of them hold key positions in the national assembly. How do you expect any change to happen? If i had my way, I'd lead a squad team to them...which is now a reigning means of eliminating key people globally and remove them all. Only then would we have a sane and progressive country. The spirit of endsars suggests to me that it's possible and one day, it will happen because you never can tell how many people are thinking this way, presently. See the PA to Gov Abiodun who's now eating beans in the USA. I learnt he was even presented to Gov Abiodun by Tinubu. The governor didn't know him. He had been pegged down as federal law maker ahead of 2023 election before his bubble got busted. These are the people destroying Nigeria and some myopic youths would be attacking anyone who doesn't like their styles of leadership.

Truth well written. Apt.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Numerouno94(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
This is a case of, if I go down........... End of the road for Sherlock Holmes AKA oga super cop grin even if itz not true, don't see him recovering from this.

Oga stop insulting the intelligence of that name in bold. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Kingosytex(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

This is the best comment on this thread. Hyenas will only associate with hyenas.

For those whitewashing & laundering the image of Obi Cubana; Lies run sprints, but the truth runs marathons. grin

Oh! He’s humble.

Oh! He’s Generous.

We will read it on Nairaland when his filthy Yansh is opened to the public. I said the same about Hushpuppy when he was busy gallivanting & showing off on social media.

Obi Cubana’s money-worshipping people are still defending him even on this thread and I am not surprised one bit because if you gather & vet 50Million Igbos, trust me, 49.9Million would be confirmed as criminals.

It is inherent in them.

You are a big fool for saying this.

The first executed robbers in this country were Yorubas.
Dr. Oyenusi and his gang.
You don't insult my tribe. How dare you say that crime is inherent in all Igbos? You must be a big fool.
Is your tribe immune to crime?
I don't normally do this, but I had to pay you back in your own coin and I don't give a f**k if I'm banned or not.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by naija1stnigar(m): 10:10am On Jul 29, 2021
So unfortunate we are living in a country that has been programmed to work only for thieves and other high rank criminals, with this glaring truth don't be surprised nothing will come out of it, in fact,I see federal government of buhari coming out to defend the criminal cop if you think it is impossible ask pantami!
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by stanluiz(m): 10:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Oh! He’s humble.

Oh! He’s Generous.

It is inherent in them.
So your tribe is full of saint ABI ? Is Hushpuppy not from your tribe.

Then it means that all if you bring all Yoruba richmen and billionaire are Criminals with dirty deal and crime syndicate.

You can take my word to world bank.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Fcwilly: 10:12am On Jul 29, 2021
Very soon Luis edet house/ APC/ presidency will issue statements in defense of the celebrated criminal policeman.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Chai Abba Kyari, damn no clean officer afterall. Am disappointed
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by teabully(m): 10:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
what do you expect

He must counter it, but hushpuppi has no reason to lie on him because he is no way connected to helping him out
the fact is hush isnt lying cos he has nothing to loose, dont get it wrong, the USA authorities, would quiz him on how many Nigerian security officials on his payroll for him not to have being questioned on his illegal wealth for a long time.

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Ahmed4002(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2021
stanluiz:
Continue to look. Monkey! Don't go and look opportunity ? Continue to look and monitor another man business and investment.

Goat! Continue looking till you get old and die like a miserable pauper.

u don chop, please send your account number grin
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
Rubbish! Obi Cubana is a fraudster, now come and sue me. Fool! Has anyone investigated obi cubana to know where his money came from? No! The police chief who is supposed to do that is a corrupt Abba kyari who is seen drinking and partying with obi cubana. Come and sue me.
I suspect that Cubana guy is a conc ritualist too.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Menance: 10:20am On Jul 29, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Oh! He’s humble.

Oh! He’s Generous.

It is inherent in them.

You're an anim*l.
See generalization. But your Chicago drug Baron is moving freely while looting Lagos treasure and you support him fully.

What tribe is this famous hushmonkey from?
Everyday on fp you must see 1 conehead arrested for one thing or the other, if it's not rape it's skull mining, if it not Yahoo it's rituals.
99% of yorub artistes are fraudsters

Go to go just fp this morning about two or three scar faced yoru-bastard have already been arrested.

Gather all yorubas 100% of them are either rapists, internet fraudsters or skull miners. Shey one of yoruba top actor is in Police custody for raping a minor.
An oba of yoruba people is in jail now for internet fraud
Coza General overseer also has a rape case on him and many more.

Your tribes men and the whole yorubo race are shameless and do worse if I was you I will denounce my tribe now.

Yoru-b*stard grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Gerrard59(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2021
LegalWolf:
Mor0n Gerrard59 look at your people. Don’t know more than fraud and scamming others. No wonder you’re bitter coz u can’t scam us

Fraudulent activities are condemnable and abominable. However, comparing Yahoo Yahoo to Islamic terrorism, most would choose the former. Partly a reason why countries in South America have stronger passports than those in the Middle East.

Say no to Islamic terrorism! See how easily as I condemn Hushpuppi and his gang? Do same to maurading Fulani Islamic terrorists, it's so simple.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Linearray: 10:22am On Jul 29, 2021
Uteghe:
When you see a shiny looking cooking pot,check if the inside is also well washed. Kyari's friendship with Cubana ended every doubt.
Obviously you have dined with elders. Heavily pregnant words. You are not far from the truth at all. shocked
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Gerrard59(m): 10:23am On Jul 29, 2021
I can bet that Obi Cubana and Co are into illicit activities. Show me your friends and I'll tell who you are.

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Soulsymbol99: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
Na from USA justice department this one dey come from so o

They won't put his name out if no evidence

Na law they talk so

So he should bury his head in shame

Any wonder how mopha was left off the hook in Nigeria

And 2 think he was recently spotted @ the burial that trended some weeks ago @ Anambra. Am nt saying anything oooo grin
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by caleboxylic: 10:26am On Jul 29, 2021
Obatala7Kronos:

Oh! He’s humble.

Oh! He’s Generous.

It is inherent in them.

Get lost. Poverty is your problem.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by hikiki(m): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Wait oo! As his name is been mentioned,will he be picked up by the FBI?
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by LONGPREEK(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

You are a big fool for saying this.

The first executed robbers in this country were Yorubas.
Dr. Oyenusi and his gang.
You don't insult my tribe. How dare you say that crime is inherent in all Igbos? You must be a big fool.
Is your tribe immune to crime?
I don't normally do this, but I had to pay you back in your own coin and I don't give a f**k if I'm banned or not.
truth is bitter, how many yoruba or hausa drug pushers have been caught internationally?
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by medokills(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2021
One day pendulum will swing from the current inhuman and open display of corrupt governance.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.