Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal - Crime (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal (72464 Views)

Watch As Prisoners Nearly Killed Abba Kyari In Cell / Hushpuppi: How Did The FBI Unlock A Locked IPhone? / Offa Bank Robbery: Abba Kyari Arrives Offa Town With His Team. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by tonyson010(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Mikecold:
I believe this is very true because it's times like this they say the truth to get less time

Super fraud Abba Kyari my foot

Just imagine what the USA department of Justice would think about Nigeria police and justice system

Even their cops too receive bribery, the issue here is what action will our Govt take against this information
In the USA, immediate investigation and prosecution of the officer will take place along with his gangs.

In Nigeria, nothing will likely happen.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yup. Those Cubana boys just using hotel as front lmao
You're wise. Anybody who wholeheartedly believes that all the money Cubana makes/flashes is made from his hotel/club business needs to check his brain.
Moreso, this is supposedly a few months right after covid ravaged (is still ravaging) the hotel/club sector. Some are closed for good, even in first world countries.

Nigerians are indeed very gullible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by DLSReigns: 10:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Ain't no Saint in the hood!
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by illicit(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Gerrard59:
I can bet that Obi Cubana and Co are into illicit activities. Show me your friends and I'll tell who you are.

Yes they are into me wink
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Kingosytex(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2021
LONGPREEK:
truth is bitter, how many yoruba or hausa drug pushers have been caught internationally?

Keep shifting goal posts.
To you drug pushing is the only crime you know, this is pathetic.
Is drug pushing or peddling the matter of discourse here?
Lemme ask you how many Igbo scammers have they caught internationally?
It might also interest you to know that your celebrated god of the west has a lot of drug cases hanging on his neck and should he venture into the US, he is history.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Gerrard59(m): 10:40am On Jul 29, 2021
illicit:

Yes they are into me wink

grin

I wonder how you cope with the mentions. Reason I had to attach numbers to my moniker
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by LizB2K(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Samsung Galaxy J6 plus for sale 50K, negotiable!

Call 08146100825 Or WhatsApp 08073726121

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by illicit(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Gerrard59:

grin

I wonder how you cope with the mentions. Reason I had to attach numbers to my moniker

Mhen

It's so tiring
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Talawaka: 10:42am On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

Gazette and FAKE NEWS are like 5&6

Court documents outline a dispute among members of the conspiracy, which allegedly prompted Vincent to contact the victim and claim that Abbas and Juma were engaged in fraud. After this contact, Abbas allegedly arranged to have Vincent jailed in Nigeria by Abba Alhaji Kyari, 46, of Nigeria. According to the affidavit, Kyari is a highly decorated deputy commissioner of the Nigeria Police Force who is alleged to have arranged for Vincent to be arrested and jailed at Abbas’ behest, and then sent Abbas photographs of Vincent after his arrest. Kyari also allegedly sent Abbas bank account details for an account into which Abbas could deposit payment for Vincent’s arrest and imprisonment.

Source: https://www.justice.gov/usao-cdca/pr/six-indicted-international-scheme-defraud-qatari-school-founder-and-then-launder-over-1

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Julianaa: 10:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Faiththatworks:
I said it yesterday when the highly celebral but always inconsistent madam kemi olunloyo broke this news on the plea bargain made by Ramon.
Hushpuppy is now Hushpuppet,he is singing like a canary on his way to a circus show.
I repeat if you know you did any business with Ramon,flee for your life,or better still,deport yourself out of Nigeria.
U don't need to be a prophet or a soothsayer to know he's dropping the name of middlemen, bankers,cops, hackers and every chain involved in his fraud business.
I won't be surprised if the next name that pops out is the Chief priest of Cubana,note I didn't say the Cubana Man but his chief priest.
The next few days will be very troubling for some people.
Enough said
chief priest don't like him
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by LONGPREEK(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2021
Kingosytex:

Keep shifting goal posts.
To you drug pushing is the only crime you know, this is pathetic.
Is drug pushing or peddling the matter of discourse here?
Lemme ask you how many Igbo scammers have they caught internationally?
It might also interest you to know that your celebrated god of the west has a lot of drug cases hanging on his neck and should he venture into the US, he is history.
i am not here for tribal defense. we are talking of international crime here.
majority of the scammers are still igbos. go to countries cyber crime wanted list and check
and no i am not from the west
not a terrorist or fulani herdsman either.
do the maths
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Calitoscassius:
If you like believe or not, it is true! carry on living in denial, nigeria is doomed already.

I just want facts that is all, a little investigative journalism.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Gerrard59(m): 10:52am On Jul 29, 2021
Double post
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by mechanics(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Hmmmm, so all those his wealthy lifestyle was just on evil money, he has lot of restitution to do.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by einsteine(m): 10:53am On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari says the money Hushpuppi sent to him was payment for clothes and the money was received by his (Abba Kyari's) tailor.

Source: Abba Kyari's Instagram page
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by babadee1(m): 10:57am On Jul 29, 2021
alexvic12:
I have just one question:

Will the super cop, a well-trained officer who is vast in police operations and knows the SOP for investigating criminal matters, go on to use his bank account to receive money from a fraudster?

The matter is confusing! There should be a clean investigation abeg.

They never said it was his bank account though. They only said he sent a bank account for money transfer. It may have been the account of a co-conspirator.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 10:59am On Jul 29, 2021
jackcanfield:

I just want facts that is all, a little investigative journalism.
Yes, but these claims have been made publicly on social media, what do you think is the motive of the claimant? What would they gain by lying?
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Llbhons: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2021
Okay!

Next pls
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by dejol88: 10:59am On Jul 29, 2021
ceaser:
That's the prized police officer of the Fulanis, neck deep in corruption himself.

Apparently, Fulani are the most corrupt individuals in this country. The reason they seem to have gotten away with it for so long is because they do not have the noble culture of calling out the bad eggs amongst themselves. They instead cover and protect them.

Ganduje is another example. Buhari said that he is surprised about the technology used in catching this one.

And also Pantami. This one is said to be a "changed man" from being a terrorist sympathiser.

Thousands of Boko Haram members caught- Because these became "repentant", they have been "rehabilitated" and "rẹ-integrated" back into the human society.

FULANI herdsmen - These ones are protected by the state security apparatuses and are also licenced to carry assault refiles to "protect themselves against helpless farmers whose crops are being grazed upon".

In fact, I'm sure the list will be inexhaustible if critically examined.
Thanks for this. This is what I have been telling people around me.

I let me reemphasize , no tribe in Nigeria as of today are more corrupt than Hausa Fulani.

If you doubt me, look closely at arewa boys flaunting wealth and you will never find efcc after them.
Or visit the north and go closely to the civil service you will understand better.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Kingosytex(m): 11:00am On Jul 29, 2021
LONGPREEK:
majority of the scammers are still igbos. go to countries cyber crime wanted list and check
do the maths

You are just beating about the bush.

Firstly, the guy I mentioned insulted the whole Igbo tribe despite the fact that this case under question has nothing in particular to do with Igbos.
Secondly, if I should start digging out links of Yorubas who have been nailed for fraud, I don't think I will end today.
From H-money to Otunba Cash, they are just too many. I asked again, which Igbo drug Lord is greater than the Barron in Lagos?
He and his puppet in the National Assembly should go answer to their cases in the States.
I can't start talking about those up north like you mentioned because a whole lot of them are terrorists, the Benue indigenes will tell you more.
Their brother Abdul Mutalab or whatever is still in the ADX Super max prison in Colorado for an act of terrorism.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 29, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Yup. Those Cubana boys just using hotel as front lmao

Do you know how much a 30 room hotel earns in a day with rooms ranging from N5k to N25k per day ?

If a hotel owner engages in crime, he is mad. Though some initial start up capital may be crime related.

Is just like saying Peace Mass or GIG engages in crime. What type of money do they need again ?

Businesses that generate money like oil don't need crime.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Calitoscassius(m): 11:01am On Jul 29, 2021
Xsolutions:
I suspect that Cubana guy is a conc ritualist too.
Naaa! He is not a ritualist, he is not an ignorant man, he is just a fraudster. Just like husshpupi, invictus obi and the others. He will soon be found out.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by dejol88: 11:02am On Jul 29, 2021
LONGPREEK:
do the maths
This is a lie from pit of hell.

In terms of yahoo Yahoo , no region beat South West of Nigeria. They are internationally connected. Please don't argue!

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Jafaar: 11:04am On Jul 29, 2021
ogbuefi677:
The type of house Abba Kyari is building in Asokoro isn't the type any honest public servant can afford
are you serious ?
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by wellmax(m): 11:09am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by GodisFirst: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Guy, I am not against you saying the truth and mentioning names of people in sensitive issues. But you 've got to be very careful as you post your phone number here. It can be used to track you by evil men and to silence you. So ensure the people that call are actually for the business you market here and not people tracking you for what you posted here.
Good luck.
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 29, 2021
Always knew he was a con man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by Ruggedpen: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2021
aremuforlife:
Let wait and see if the super cop will counter the allegation.
my brother this American people are always at their best when investigating, if the kyari try deny, wire evidence, calls history will surface, but our country always know how to call such evidence. Doctored evidence
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by LegalWolf: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Gerrard59:

Fraudulent activities are condemnable and abominable. However, comparing Yahoo Yahoo to Islamic terrorism, most would choose the former. Partly a reason why countries in South America have stronger passports than those in the Middle East.

Say no to Islamic terrorism! See how easily as I condemn Hushpuppi and his gang? Do same to maurading Fulani Islamic terrorists, it's so simple.

Looool, and your ancestors and descendants are dying to visit Dubai and Abu Dhabi you mor0n
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by RioCarputo(m): 11:16am On Jul 29, 2021
Market don burst...
Re: Hushpuppi: How I Bribed Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal by highchief1: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:
Hushpuppi Narrates How He Bribed Nigerian Top Cop Abba Kyari In $1.1m Deal

https://gazettengr.com/just-in-hushpuppi-narrates-how-he-bribed-nigerian-top-cop-abba-kyari-in-1-1-million-deal/
what of magu that was appointed to chase thiefs but he was busy stealing too.every Nigerian is a thief including buhari.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Had Sex With Married Indonesian Woman Dies (Graphic Photos) / The Malaysia-Based Nigerian Shot Dead By Gunmen In Aba Was A Cultist (Photos) / US Police Officer Reacts As Nigerian Police Profile Him Because Of His Braids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.