Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. (1049 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2021
I dumped diabolism and started going to church and I gave full believe. I fasted and pray all day. I did everything that's possible for me to breakthrough but it went worse.

It was as if I'm just like a crazy man now. I have nothing.

Please I need advise. Someone should please talk to me.... cry
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2021
I'm just lost.

Right now I own nothing.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:04am On Jul 29, 2021
I just kept having bad dreams all day. Going broke all day.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2021
To eat has been war for me and not that I'm married. I'm not married. I'm hard working and a smart worker also. I tried all what I use to do to make money. My business and all and nothing was working.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Franmusic: 10:07am On Jul 29, 2021
Smoke better Abe weed,you will be fine
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2021
Right now I can't even boast of 1k. Nothing is even working out. I'm not a fan of "I want to commit suicide gang"... I know definitely there must be a way
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Charmingrascal(m): 10:09am On Jul 29, 2021
You dumped diabolism and turned to God that is why the devil is tempting you.

This is a test to see whether you will go back to your diabolical lifestyle.
If you fail the test and go back to that life, you will enjoy for a while then your suffering will start afresh.

A word is enough for the wise, this phase shall pass

3 Likes

Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:11am On Jul 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

If you fail the test and go back to that life, you will enjoy for a while then your suffering will start afresh.

Ok thanks so much for this.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2021
It's hasn't been easy for me. Bad dreams upon bad dreams. I can't remember the last time I own 10k. I'm just thinking all second. Sometimes I felt like going back. I'm just so tired but I kept pushing forward
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Charmingrascal(m): 10:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Winifred121:

Ok thanks so much for this.

Stay strong brother believe you will testify at last.

I am not a born again but I believe God is able to meet all ur needs.

Don't worry before today runs out you will eat and have more left for another day by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by chatinent: 10:14am On Jul 29, 2021
Get busy.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Stay strong brother believe you will testify at last.

I am not a born again but I believe God is able to meet all ur needs.

Don't worry before today runs out you will eat and have more left for another day by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ

Amen brother. You just gave me strength now... I couldn't sleep throughout the night. I kept thinking and thinking. I'm just looking for who to share my pains with. I'm being dumped by everyone. It's just too much on me.

1 Like

Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:16am On Jul 29, 2021
chatinent:
Get busy.

With what? Seems you don't understand this state
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by donbachi(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2021
The effects of your past life,is still inside of you.take a day and ask GOD for mercy from 6am-7pm.then do 3 days midnite and use the blood of Jesus to purify your body.
You can start praying for financial restoration.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:24am On Jul 29, 2021
donbachi:
The effects of your past life,is still inside of you.take a day and ask GOD for mercy from 6am-7pm.then do 3 days midnite and use the blood of Jesus to purify your body.
You can start praying for financial restoration.

Ok. I will do that surely. I just want someone to guide me on this
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 10:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Please I need help oh
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by CyberHustle: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2021
Does material needs answer to prayer or fasting? I don't think so. Work does. What do you do for a living and how is it going?
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 11:38am On Jul 29, 2021
CyberHustle:
Does material needs answer to prayer or fasting? I don't think so. Work does. What do you do for a living and how is it going?

I sell cars online
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by jubianose(m): 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Pray, Pray and Pray...

God can make a way for you if you continue to believe in him.

Seek God. Don't go back to the devil. Breakout and Breakthrough through prayers to Jesus Christ. He will hear and he will help you. God's bless you
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by shadeyinka(m): 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Winifred121:
I dumped diabolism and started going to church and I gave full believe. I fasted and pray all day. I did everything that's possible for me to breakthrough but it went worse.

Hello my Brother,
What is happening to you is expected because you are being tormented by familiar spirits and demons you had invited into your space while Practicing diabolic lifestyle. The demons are doing this because you seek freedom from their enslavement and they will not stop until you either let them back in (which is worse) or harass and eject them out of your life.

This you can do by these three complimentary actions.
1. Personal Spiritual Sanitation:
Move closer to God in fellowship AND live a life of purity. Demon's thrive where sin is allowed. Remove any emblem connected with charms, incantations, tokens etc from your vissinity.
2. Do Self Deliverance:
This is when you daily harass and inflict misery and pain on demons using your authority in Christ Jesus. When the pain gets too much for them, they pack their loads and find another home
3. Seek for deliverance from a mature and experience Christian:
Sometimes even medical doctors need another doctor to heal them of certain ailments. So also in the spirit. Sometimes, a deliverance has to be repeated a few more times before it is complete. Anybody who collects money for deliverance is a fake mog.
4. Pray and watch your dreams:
You will see your progress through your dreams (begin to note them). Pray for your future until your joy is full.
5. Work Hard and Think Smart:
God can only bless the works of your hands. God can only bless the thoughts of your mind. Give God something to bless you with.

Shalom

2 Likes

Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 2:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Winifred121:

You jumped from one religion into another religion without understanding, what do you expect to see happen? undecided

1. Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word Christ-ian never asked you to attend Church for His sake, so what makes you think you church attendance is of Him?
2. Jesus Christ never asked you to fast by starving yourself of food on His behalf. In fact, God made very clear in Isaiah 58 vs 1 - 13, what He would rather have you do in order to receive answers from Him on such days. But you practice that which men tell you and you think God is honored in some way by your disobedience? undecided

3. Jesus Christ warned against heeding the doctrines and traditions of men, basically, the opinions of men where God is concerned, as He declared them all lies , an abomination to God. undecided

Please pick up the Bible for yourself and open your eyes and understanding so you can learn the Truth of God apart from the lies you know of Him. Then you can better decide to follow and obey God's commandments to you through Jesus Christ, refusing the words and opinions of men. undecided
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
shadeyinka:

Hello my Brother,
What is happening to you is expected because you are being tormented by familiar spirits and demons you had invited into your space while Practicing diabolic lifestyle. The demons are doing this because you seek freedom from their enslavement and they will not stop until you either let them back in (which is worse) or harass and eject them out of your life.

This you can do by these three complimentary actions.
1. Personal Spiritual Sanitation:
Move closer to God in fellowship AND live a life of purity. Demon's thrive where sin is allowed. Remove any emblem connected with charms, incantations, tokens etc from your vissinity.
2. Do Self Deliverance:
This is when you daily harass and inflict misery and pain on demons using your authority in Christ Jesus. When the pain gets too much for them, they pack their loads and find another home
3. Seek for deliverance from a mature and experience Christian:
Sometimes even medical doctors need another doctor to heal them of certain ailments. So also in the spirit. Sometimes, a deliverance has to be repeated a few more times before it is complete. Anybody who collects money for deliverance is a fake mog.
4. Pray and watch your dreams:
You will see your progress through your dreams (begin to note them). Pray for your future until your joy is full.
5. Work Hard and Think Smart:
God can only bless the works of your hands. God can only bless the thoughts of your mind. Give God something to bless you with.

Shalom

Thank you so much. I had the feeling of force to lose what I have.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Winifred121: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You jumped from one religion into another religion without understanding, what do you expect to see happen? undecided

1. Jesus Christ, the Christ in the word Christ-ian never asked you to attend Church for His sake, so what makes you think you church attendance is of Him?
2. Jesus Christ never asked you to fast by starving yourself of food on His behalf. In fact, God made very clear in Isaiah 58 vs 1 - 13, what He would rather have you do in order to receive answers from Him on such days. But you practice that which men tell you and you think God is honored in some way by your disobedience? undecided

3. Jesus Christ warned against heeding the doctrines and traditions of men, basically, the opinions of men where God is concerned, as He declared them all lies , an abomination to God. undecided

Please pick up the Bible for yourself and open your eyes and understanding so you can learn the Truth of God apart from the lies you know of Him. Then you can better decide to follow and obey God's commandments to you through Jesus Christ, refusing the words and opinions of men. undecided

Thank You so much
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Winifred121:

Thank You so much
There is a huge gap between what God says and what people believe and do instead. The fact is Christianity today is light years away from God and the things of God - it has become a religion, created by men for the benefit of men. These men pump it up with lies and deceit ofcourse to make it seem appealing to those who will take the bait but in the end, it amounts to nothing more than what is obtained by those in the world today. undecided

If the religion is what you came for, then already have it and what it can offer. If Jesus Christ is truly who you are searching for, then I suggest you first work on abandoning all that you have ever heard of God before now , pick up that book,crying fervently to God, asking Him to come teach you about Himself and His Truth. Ask God to open your eyes so you can begin using the understanding that He gave you rather than the filter than is of men. undecided
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by lionel4power(m): 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

This guy said the complete truth. It's not easy (even for everyone else) so just hang in there. Try and take it one day at a time.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 4:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
lionel4power:

This guy said the complete truth. It's not easy (even for everyone else) so just hang in there. Try and take it one day at a time.
How can it be the "complete truth" when God never said He will test you in such a way? undecided
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Bishopkingsley(m): 4:19pm On Jul 29, 2021
Winifred121:

Pay the price for tenacity in Christ
Gain or lose stick with God

Though he slay me yet will I trust him
Though he takes me through the valley of death I will still trust him

That the level you should be in now.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 4:29pm On Jul 29, 2021
jubianose:
Pray, Pray and Pray...

God can make a way for you if you continue to believe in him.

Seek God. Don't go back to the devil. Breakout and Breakthrough through prayers to Jesus Christ. He will hear and he will help you. God's bless you
But God never said prayer is the key... He instead said Obedience is the way to recieve from Him that which He promised. undecided
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 4:30pm On Jul 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:

Did Jesus Christ say this or are you simply making this up as you go? undecided
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by shadeyinka(m): 4:39pm On Jul 29, 2021
Winifred121:

Thank you so much. I had the feeling of force to lose what I have.
You're welcome.
Please don't hesitate to ask any question if needed!

I wont fool you, its a lot of work with dedication o!
Shalom
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Did you go for deliverance after you dumped the diabolic practice?

You need to go for deliverance. Open up about everything to the deliverance ministers. That is your first step to getting delivered ( Confession).

After the deliverance session, make sure non of their properties is still in your custody. Do away with them as they can still serve as a point of contact to manipulating your life.

Study the word of God continuously for total deliverance.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Winifred121:

Your Patience will be tested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Join Horemow Int'l Bible Study Live With Pst Paul Rika! NOW SUNDAY By 4pm / Meet The Singer Of Kumama Papa Eh, Grace Lokwa (video) / Why Are Many Christians Still In Poverty After All The Faithfullness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.