Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,042 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. (1082 Views)

The Most Precious Commodities I've Received Since I Was Born / Oyedepo: Earphones Are Designed By Devil To Block Your Way Forward In Life / How A Wealthy Family Went Broke After Being Brainwashed In Church- Lady Narrates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 6:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Did you go for deliverance after you dumped the diabolic practice?

You need to go for deliverance. Open up about everything to the deliverance ministers. That is your first step to getting delivered ( Confession).

After the deliverance session, make sure non of their properties is still in your custody. Do away with them as they can still serve as a point of contact to manipulating your life.

Study the word of God continuously for total deliverance.
Did Jesus Christ ever prescribe this going for deliverance you preach? undecided

Did Jesus Christ ever suggest you do away with your property because they serve as a point of contact with that manipulating your life as you claim? undecided
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by lionel4power(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
How can it be the "complete truth" when God never said He will test you in such a way? undecided

I was referring to the fact that its not easy for everybody.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
lionel4power:
I was referring to the fact that its not easy for everybody.
What does easy have to do with the "complete truth" as you claim? undecided

God never once said that He would test you in the way the one you responded to said, yet you declared that the claim a Truth based on what though? lipsrsealed
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Jafaar: 6:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
fast 6-6 for 21 days,speak in tounges( pray for God for it and start speaking in tounges as you start it in faith the real one will come upon you) for at least 3hours a day.read the bible daily,.meditate on it and learn how to quote scriptures when praying so you will remind God of his word in the Bible for he said he cannot lie .

remember stay away from sin especially fornication,do good, have a pure heart.none of this things will work if you don't do the above
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by lionel4power(m): 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What does easy have to do with the "complete truth" as you claim? undecided

God never once said that He would test you in the way the one you responded to said, yet you declared that the claim a Truth based on what though? lipsrsealed

What are you arguing about? Is it that you can't comprehend simple English sentence or what.?

Whatever your opinion is, keep it to yourself.
Re: I'm Lost. I Need A Way Forward. I Went Broke Since I Dumped Diabolic Life. by Kobojunkie: 10:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
lionel4power:
What are you arguing about? Is it that you can't comprehend simple English sentence or what.?

Whatever your opinion is, keep it to yourself.
Look whose talking! undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Saw A Worm Fell Out Of Me / Brazil Exhibits Demons & Storm Hits The Next Day: Is Brazil Facing Judgment? / What Does "Elohim" Really Mean, God or gods or both?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.