Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,264 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations (67077 Views)

Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Kyari Appears Before Panel, Mounts Defence Against Hushpuppi’s Allegations / BREAKING: DCP Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi Bribe Allegation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Originalsly: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:

Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

For your sanity n reputation avoid associating with people with questionable wealth. Good Nigerians appreciate your good works.

It was better for him to remain silent. The clothes supplier is Hush's friend.... Hush sent money to the guy for 5 sets of clothes ... why didn't Hush arrange to have them picked up at his friend?... why at the station? Clothes came to Kyari at the station ... from Hush?... whom he doesn't know? If he receives clothes for Hush ... what else does he receive? ... now they should investigate if his station was a hub for drug trafficking. He just opened a can of worms.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by vanunu: 11:27am On Jul 29, 2021
seankafor:
Why must everyone asslick America like they re any better?
Abba took bribe, and so fvckin what?

Everyone for this country Na hypocrite.. criticizing people for same thing they did in secret because they weren't caught ..

Bullshits

You don't have brain.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by jeremylawrence(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by okhaiii(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2021
Baba go dey run up and down now go meet him juju men, make dem for forget any case that has to do with him or make dem format hushpuppi brain make him no mention him name again.�
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-abba-kyari-reacts-to-hushpuppi-allegations/
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Geenosko: 11:28am On Jul 29, 2021
grin

He's the only police officer in Nigeria abi?

This tells you how Nigerian police operates.

Arrest first, then investigate later

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by izubext007: 11:29am On Jul 29, 2021
He should just speak the truth, it will set him free I swear.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by AngelicBeing: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
A top Security Operative as Kyari does not need to be told that Husspupi hands are not clean. Having any form of Entanglement with someone of that nature with no certified means of livelihood is a let down.

I really hope your hands are clean, because if it is not , it is a serious Mess not just on you and the Police force you represent but on the whole Nation.
I don't believe kyari, the Nigeria police force is one of the most corrupt forces in the world, bribes, egunje, framing of innocent suspect, extra judicial killings are all enmeshed in the Nigeria police force, kyari is a corrupt criminal and Heaven will expose and disgrace him cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by JustCurious: 11:30am On Jul 29, 2021
Is this how they respond swiftly to every call for arrest to threat of life?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Beedude(m): 11:30am On Jul 29, 2021
seankafor:
Why must everyone asslick America like they re any better?
Abba took bribe, and so fvckin what?

Everyone for this country Na hypocrite.. criticizing people for same thing they did in secret because they weren't caught ..

Bullshits
Something is definitely wrong with u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by dangoteinlaw: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:
Decompol Kyari! There is a grey area to Ur statement. Why would your office be a point of pick up for bought goods?

For your sanity n reputation avoid associating with people with questionable wealth. Good Nigerians appreciate your good works.
maybe he's thinking of running jumia agent as his side hustle hehehe who knows.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by descarado: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
The celebrity cop indeed.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Prosperous111(m): 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
DIRTY COP. Look at his explanation. he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office.

[img]https://i./1P92.gif[/img]

I wonder oo. There is mire to what he is saying. They're buisines partners it is not that easy to mention his name in that type of situation if they're not partners. Since I was born and now I'm getting old I have never see a good olopa for once. Oloshi ni gbogbo won

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Tupaq: 11:31am On Jul 29, 2021
"Later, he saw some of my Native Clothes and Caps on my social media page and he said he likes them and he was connected to the person selling the clothes and he sent about N300k directly to the person’s account. The Native Clothes and Caps (5 sets) were brought to our office and He sent somebody to Collect them in our office."

This story get as e be ooo! Oga you are a suspect! Over to you FBI, A.Kyarria has denied the allegations. Please help us expose these corrupt officials.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2021
Lame explanation

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Kingpin1000: 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
Beancounter94:
Even then the links with hush are very questionable

Though at the time no one knew hush was into illicit dealings
Na only you no know say Hushpuppi na yahoo boy.. who you think say Timaya, Phyno and Olamide sing Teli person for?

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by KosiGee(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

Anyone going down will want to drag many other people with him.

Hushpuppi knows exactly was he was doing by trying to establish a friendship with Kyari

Hushpuppi left his ‘friends’ who hacked and stole people’s money with him to rope in a police man who helped to investigate and ensure the safety of his family in Nigeria??

Abba Kyari is not just a hard working man, he is also a celebrity police man whose nostrils can perceive money better than that of an average Igbo man and he uses the resources at his disposal to chase and grab those papers...

One day, his bloodhound nose will lead him to a dangerous destination.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by MondayOsunbor(m): 11:34am On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by ukahrawah: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2021
This man is always in the news for the wrong reasons. If he's not out to kill peaceful agitators, he's busy demanding for bribes to free detainees.

In, saner countries, he'd lose his job and go to jail for his atrocities.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by dangoteinlaw: 11:35am On Jul 29, 2021
justdogitto:

I was carefully scanning the lines to see if money exchange albeit any form or purpose was going to happen...

And voila, I wasn't disappointed....

Tailor of life...
hahaha there should be a skit to describe this to Nigerians. Say him be yomi black nah

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by BrendanJo(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2021
Never knew a police station has turned into a post office in Nigeria. Great jokers

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Candidate004: 11:36am On Jul 29, 2021
M
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Subomi11: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2021
With this reply Abba Khyari is not smart

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by arantess: 11:37am On Jul 29, 2021
b3llo:

his office don turn boutique for exchange of clothes

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Awoleesu(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2021

"For those who are celebrating that this is an indictment on us and mentioning some fictitious Big Money, They will be disappointed once again as our hands are clean and our record of Service for 2 decades is open for everybody to See. They will continue seeing us serving our father land and we will Continue responding to ALL distress Calls from ALL Nigerians provided they are life threatening."

Abi na Kyari dey use that BBQ moniker ni? The typos-metrics follow a pattern or remarkable semblance!

My thoughts:

Oga Cop, you narrated a whole counter tale without giving verifiable hints! - Who is your boutique guy, and his banking details?
Who was the "somebody" sent to collect the delivered fabrics?
Why was the stuff delivered to your office in the first place instead of it being shipped directly to the one who ordered it?

If you were to investigate a case of this scenario, as a detective, would you accept this narrative as facts?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by hustla(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
A top Security Operative as Kyari does not need to be told that Husspupi hands are not clean. Having any form of Entanglement with someone of that nature with no certified means of livelihood is a let down.

I really hope your hands are clean, because if it is not , it is a serious Mess not just on you and the Police force you represent but on the whole Nation.

He's obvious lying LOL

Hush paid money to someone you gave him his contact but the cloth was sent to your office? Lies

The FBI won't issue statements unless they're 100% sure and this must have gone through their PR department first

Hush Puppi's chats were obviously accessed and evidence of money transferred was obviously seen after conversation was thoroughly read

Smh

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Cashio(m): 11:39am On Jul 29, 2021
wellmax:

Anyone going down will want to drag many other people with him.

Hushpuppi knows exactly was he was doing by trying to establish a friendship with Kyari
anyone going down will not just try to implicate someone he has no relationship with.
So why will he drag Abba kyari down with him. Are they in the same Yahoo business?

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Neddstark: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Bullcrap story. Go to USA and defend yourself.
I am glad till tomorrow Hushpuppi wasn't caught in Nigeria. If he was, like Mompha he would have been free by now.
Last time I talked with a Fraudster, he told me the US is a no-go area.

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
Kingpin1000:

Na only you no know say Hushpuppi na yahoo boy.. who you think say Timaya, Phyno and Olamide sing Teli person for?

Yeah there was suspicion, but suspicion is not necessarily proof.

In the UK a landlord was suspected of killing one of his female tenants. The press had a field day muddying his name, till the police caught the real killer.

After the landlord had a field day in court with the same media. Got lots of cash.

Back then we suspected hush but until the evidence was presented in court and he was proven guilty, he was technically innocent
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by wellmax(m): 11:40am On Jul 29, 2021
KosiGee:

Hushpuppi left his ‘friends’ who hacked and stole people’s money with him to rope in a police man who helped to investigate and ensure the safety of his family in Nigeria??

Read the story again, the story of someone threatened his family was fake, he has his plan to rouge in Kyari. He needed the link up and he got it. Kyari should have been more careful, and in my opinion, he was careful.

Let hushpuppy show us how much was transferred, all these can be verified. Kyari said it was for clothes, let us see how much Husspuppi paid for 5 set of native clothes.
Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by Elsueno: 11:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Naturally, All Yahoo boys & scammers are extremely good liers & manipulators.

But

The NPF are also on the top three when it comes to manipulation & twisting the truth.

So..only God & those involved truly know what happened

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by hustla(m): 11:41am On Jul 29, 2021
Kingcalls:
He did it...after u found out that he lied against the guy u still discussed fashion with him and he decided to buy the kind of native u wear as per ebuka wey u be... lol...

E no rate us at all

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari Speaks On Hushpuppi's Allegations by ElonEmpire: 11:42am On Jul 29, 2021
Native Clothes and Cap?
As Yomi Casual abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Inside An Arik Flight Last Night [Photo] / Governor Wike's Wife, Eberechi, Welcomes Him With A Peck After Edo Election / 12 Prominent Nigerian Leaders Yet To Congratulate President-elect, GMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.