Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,449 members, 7,770,101 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 03:22 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (81995 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Harddiskng(m): 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Now we know the cause of Hush’s down fall.

He was a greedy snake.

Double crossing business partners, no matter which world (light or dark) you find yourself; being a man of word is important.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by tamdun: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
It is over, end of a career, abba kyari its time to pay for them sins cheesy

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Gadafii: 12:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
super cop indeed, under this same fulani cow administration, head of anti corruption agency was accused of corruption. same for COAS..a sitting governor was caught on camera stuffing dollars into his babaringa, now the super cop whom the zombiess have come to ass lick has been under the payroll of abass, what a time to be aive.

see the only way to maintain sanity presently in this cow regime is to expect anything and nothing.

me i know that there are lots of yahoo boys paying police officers either not to trouble them or to provide secuirty to them, imagine how much abass would have splashed on this bald headed bastard, while hiss men were busy arresting smaller yahoo boys.

abba kyari, you have denied the first allegagtion, that abass sent 300k for native wears he saw on u..now did you travel to dubai at the expense of abass in 2019 or not..remember this is fbi, they are watching you closely..they have more than enough evidence already to prove u are guilty..but u owe us back at home explanations

no let anything shot, act like u have been expecting it all along, no loose guard

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by NigeriaZoo: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

The newspaper post FAKENEWS but i just read the court documents and just saw kyari name there about arresting one Vincent who accused hush of being a fraudster and kyari sending his bank account.

Anyway, kyari must be in panic now because if bubu, NIA, DSS plus police commission take up his matter, he will be suspended.

Court documents outline a dispute among members of the conspiracy, which allegedly prompted Vincent to contact the victim and claim that Abbas and Juma were engaged in fraud. After this contact, Abbas allegedly arranged to have Vincent jailed in Nigeria by Abba Alhaji Kyari, 46, of Nigeria. According to the affidavit, Kyari is a highly decorated deputy commissioner of the Nigeria Police Force who is alleged to have arranged for Vincent to be arrested and jailed at Abbas’ behest, and then sent Abbas photographs of Vincent after his arrest. Kyari also allegedly sent Abbas bank account details for an account into which Abbas could deposit payment for Vincent’s arrest and imprisonment.

Oh please, spare us the claptrap.

Clear off with you fables Pal.

21 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Olatomiwami(m): 12:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
loba18:
Hmm. I'm not even surprised. I made up my mind about him the day I saw him at Cubana's mum burial.

Gbam!!! I know that grandstanding of his will put searchlight on him good time,he believes he is untouchable, forgetting that foreign establishment can Bleep him up.

38 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Olatomiwami(m): 12:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted. From d physical, d moment I saw him openly identifying with d Obi Cubanas and even went ahead to tag him a very hard-working entrepreneur he has known for years, I knew something was fishy. He described Cubana as a friend and brother and here Hush promised to be his loyal boy. Mark my word a new chapter of discreet investigation has been opened for all those that were outlandishly displaying affluence at Oba and it's only a matter of time their dirty business secrets will be "unsealed' in d words of d FBI. Kyari was too quick to release his defensive press release without realizing People's Gazette is on a project topic on their matter. I love People's Gazette. I love Sahara Reporters

The can of worms just deh start,he go write denial tire.

12 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Rareoil(m): 12:20pm On Jul 29, 2021
NaijaDonCast:
Gbam, I'm waiting for Abba Kyari to come out and debunk having a good time but rather a better time after one of his patriotic services earn him all paid expense trip to Dubai and he coincidentally came across Hushpuppi while on vacation

A better time grin grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Julianaa: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
Op, This picture is from a series film called "fbi"

Lol

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
SOMETHIN IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY,IF POLICE DON TIRE YU,LEave Na. angry

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Julianaa: 12:21pm On Jul 29, 2021
I trust our bloggers to dig the whole thing out

Including the cloths he wore yesterday

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by princepee: 12:27pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hunter being hunted ...
There is no clean naija police man there are all corrupt.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by seunmsg(m): 12:31pm On Jul 29, 2021
“Am really happy to be ur boy,” Mr Abbas told Mr Kyari in an intercepted message. “I promise to be a good boy to u sir.”

Speechless! shocked shocked shocked

He should be sacked immediately.

20 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by KosiGee(m): 12:34pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not a good one at all.
This is a Huge stain on the Security apparatus of our Nation as a whole.

Mr Supercop, You don't need an angel or Prophet to tell you that Huspuppi is not pure.

Seems the Cup of Iniquity of our Supercop Abba kyari is Full..

There’s no blemish here sir. Abba Kyari is a good man who went to Dubai to deliver five sets of native clothes sewn by his tailor to Hushpuppi.
He only made sure the clothes got to his friend and also that the caps fit mr Puppi

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by KosiGee(m): 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari is young and there’s nothing wrong in mingling with successful young men.
There’s no pride in following ‘who know road’.

Here is Abba Kyari modelling some clothes with Obi Havana.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by SmartPolician: 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari is going down; he's messing with the wrong folks.

I'm sure this is the same way the EFCC pallyed with other fraudster, Mompha, and set him free.

26 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by sauceEEP(m): 12:43pm On Jul 29, 2021
Our jack Bauer, i can't believe it.... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by PrisonEscapee(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Let me remind y'all that this is the fbi speaking, not your regular Atutuboyoyo police station.

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by seyz91(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Hmm
loba18:
Hmm. I'm not even surprised. I made up my mind about him the day I saw him at Cubana's mum burial.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ivolt: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
All those politicians who also ate, dine and took pictures with him will be arrested
if they ever visit the US. They will place themselves on automatic visa ban.

18 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Somebody who was head of SARS...what do you expect? Thats how they made another somebody who was head of the notorious Ikoyi EFCC (we know what work they were really doing there) head of EFCC.

25 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by b3llo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nawa o... This story is getting interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari is a corrupt prick
Right from the days of sars

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
FBI I know can not be lying..
Abba Kyari is corrupt shekina

17 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by tempest01(m): 12:45pm On Jul 29, 2021
FBI is wasting their time. The Fulani cabal will even promote him after all these implication.

This is not the first time Super cop has been fingered in bribe money and coveting people's property.

E be like say him rush to release statement. Maybe e go deliver the native wear himself for Dubai.

16 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Akpuobi1: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
D
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by vickydevoka(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not a good one at all.
This is a Huge stain on the Security apparatus of our Nation as a whole.

Mr Supercop, You don't need an angel or Prophet to tell you that Huspuppi is not pure.

Seems the Cup of Iniquity of our Supercop Abba kyari is Full..
Righteousness I de hungry o. I wan go steal buh your words de touch me. As work no dey. If u help me with 2 thousand niara make I quench hunger for 1 week

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ruggedtimi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
Maybe kyari went to deliver the traditional wears in dubai grin

5 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by adecz: 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2021
⛳️⛳️⛳️

Oh boyeehhh.
FBI wan finish our gallant Kyari !! shocked shocked ❌❌

If this yeye boy dare mention my name ,
I go send my New York mafia contacts
after him. ☹️☹️

4 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Handsum64: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Correct news for unknown gunmen
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by redcliff: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
these ones think say na jungle justoce fbi dey do for here. them go open ur nyash

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by velocity25(m): 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
The hunter,has become the hunted,
The blood of innocent people he killed, will expose him more.
All the media James Bond he is showing na so e end for am?
My people fear God.

7 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Dreambeat: 12:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Abba Kyari is going down, no doubt

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Teniola And Teniayo Saraki 20th Birthday: Toyin Celebrates Her Twin Daughters / Dolapo Osinbajo Arranging Aisha Buhari's Hair (Photo) / "Atiku Withdraw Or We Kill, Rape Your Wife & Daughters, Blow Your Plane, Poison”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.