Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,143 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI (82066 Views)

Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Appears Before Four-Man Panel This Week / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari's Story On CNN / Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari ‘knowingly Conspired To Commit Wire Fraud’, US Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by AFONJACOW(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
Extradite that killer to America to face trial he is a criminal
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by zoedew: 1:49pm On Jul 29, 2021
In the line of duty must be. How else do you catch a monkey!
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by SenecaTheYonger: 1:50pm On Jul 29, 2021
SmartPolician:
Abba Kyari is going down; he's messing with the wrong folks.

I'm sure this is the same way the EFCC pallyed with other fraudster, Mompha, and set him free.

Yup. Nigerian police only show force with small time criminal. They are powerless against kingpins
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Roon9(m): 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2021
skywalker240:
Thief oooo theif oooo one naira

Theif wanted to thief kpekere oooo

U know that song too
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by SenecaTheYonger: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
adecz:
⛳️⛳️⛳️

Oh boyeehhh.
FBI wan finish our gallant Kyari !! shocked shocked ❌❌

If this yeye boy dare mention my name ,
I go send my New York mafia contacts
after him. ☹️☹️

Damn I’m a big fan of this movie. Watched it a lot

2 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Fastlinkpro: 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2021
Me i love this. Is it not this police office that arrested Evans?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by asobo1: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
The other day an APC senator tagged PDP as a yahoo yahoo party but we now know who the yahoozee's are. Their gallant supercop is a serial yahoo pro
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Dpeachi: 1:53pm On Jul 29, 2021
Over here in Nigeria we celebrate criminals and put them in our justice system. Imagine "supercop" indeed. What a disgrace to our nation. Go serve your punishment as you once meted out on both innocent and good people
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by jaxxy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
How is he going to deny this one now ..Maybe he went to deliver the clothes Hush puppy bought from him....So you now understand how mompha was arrested....

Hushpuppi singing like a bird like the berebe he is cheesy. Abba Kyari should have known better than collect anything from berebe .

All Top Pdp politicians were in same bed with hushpuppi. What do we have to say now??

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by onthehill: 1:55pm On Jul 29, 2021
Igvo masquerade preaches gospel of Jesus Christ on the street

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=241wDSmgUwY
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by FarahAideed: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
jaxxy:

All Top Pdp politicians were in same bed with hushpuppi. What do we have to say now??

Taa stop lies ..how come the FBI has not mentioned any PDP person?

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by SenecaTheYonger: 1:56pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nothing wrong with traveling to dine with a criminal sha. Like as if you guys don’t know our police don’t have shame. You can’t shame them.

Ordinarily he would resign for having been associated with a criminal but there’s no shame, there’s no conscience, he has no soul.

1 Like

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by EmmanuelScott1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thief in uniform
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Rochasstatue(f): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2021
Kyari should face the music.
Atiku was indicted by the DOJ.
They still wanted him to be president.
But here are the sons and daughters of shaytan calling for Kyari to be arrested!
In law and indeed life, you cannot approbate and reprobate.
Receive sense in Jesus name.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by jaxxy(m): 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
He needs to be careful.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Stanbaba30: 2:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
This is not a good one at all.
This is a Huge stain on the Security/Corruption apparatus of our Nation as a whole.

Mr Supercop, You don't need an angel or Prophet to tell you that Huspuppi is not pure.

Seems the Cup of Iniquity of our Supercop Abba kyari is Full..
I don't want to seem disrespectful to our institutions, BUT can you wholeheartedly say we have a clean anti-corruption institute? Can you beat your chest to wholely defend the Police ( because that is the institute Oga Kyari represents)? Our prayers is that such arrests should be made so as to expose the negativity within. Cheers again to the FBI. #SayNoToAllKindsOfCrime

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by jaxxy(m): 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
FarahAideed:

Taa stop lies ..how come the FBI has not mentioned any PDP person?

When it becomes necessary u will hear it. Isn’t it just now we are hearing Abba kyari?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Tupaq: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by collinsVP: 2:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
baralatie:

I did not see Abbas kyari's name nah

Open your mind not eyes only. You will see.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Charlie2020(f): 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2021
Rozcol:
Nigerian men have failed in everything.
,. U mean men like CHIDINMA?
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by debeginin(m): 2:07pm On Jul 29, 2021
Mtche!!!!! I was expecting to see this on FBI's website.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Komu1048(m): 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
NigeriaZoo:

https://gazettengr.com/how-police-chief-abba-kyari-flew-to-dubai-to-spend-good-time-with-hushpuppi-fbi/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost

Strongly doubt the credibility of this news. How come it's only peoples gazette that is carrying it. Even Sahara no carry am
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Yankee101: 2:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
It is finished
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by AchalugoNwa(f): 2:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy is crying
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Dabronze:
I remember sometime ago i read about one egyptian businessman on newspaper that was relocated to nigeria said in nigeria is the best place to be if you are rich even if you are criminal police and everyabody will respect you.

so many intl fugitives flee here and live in IKoyi and Banana island as expatriates
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by hedonido: 2:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Ghen Ghen.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by lexy2014: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
FarahAideed:
How is he going to deny this one now ..Maybe he went to deliver the clothes Hush puppy bought from him....So you now understand how mompha was arrested....

Hushpuppi singing like a bird like the berebe he is cheesy. Abba Kyari should have known better than collect anything from berebe .

Ipob, ESN, PDP are responsible for this. They are trying to tarnish his image.

By d way, na who dem catch na im be thief. From d top to d bottom in npf, they all have one criminal they are protecting while they get greased

3 Likes

Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Commentor: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
baralatie:

I did not see Abbas kyari's name nah

It's there but not the way the gazette presents it.
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Candidate004: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
KosiGee:

There’s no blemish here sir. Abba Kyari is a good man who went to Dubai to deliver five sets of native clothes sewn by his tailor to Hushpuppi.
He only made sure the clothes got to his friend and also that the caps fit mr Puppi
grin grin grin
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by Davinity: 2:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
jlinkd78:
Two things really worked against Kyari one is spiritual the other is physical. From the spiritual, d gods are not happy with him for aligning with the illegitimate Hope Uzodimma to decimate the camp of ESN whose only offense was protecting their ancestral land from the Fulanis and in d process so many innocent bloods were wasted. From d physical, d moment I saw him openly identifying with d Obi Cubanas and even went ahead to tag him a very hard-working entrepreneur he has known for years, I knew something was fishy. He described Cubana as a friend and brother and here Hush promised to be his loyal boy. Mark my word a new chapter of discreet investigation has been opened for all those that were outlandishly displaying affluence at Oba and it's only a matter of time their dirty business secrets will be "unsealed' in d words of d FBI. Kyari was too quick to release his defensive press release without realizing People's Gazette is on a project topic on their matter. I love People's Gazette. I love Sahara Reporters
Oga shut up go make money before sapa kii you there
Re: Hushpuppi: Abba Kyari Flew To Dubai To Spend Good Time With Ramon Abbas - FBI by ukahrawah: 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
velocity25:
The hunter,has become the hunted,
The blood of innocent people he killed, will expose him more.
All the media James Bond he is showing na so e end for am?
My people fear God.

The spirit of those innocent Orlu & Owerri youths he killed for his Fulani domination will hunt him & his generation to their early grave. It's only a fool that says there is no God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Who Is The Son Of Oduduwa: Oba Of Benin Or Son Of Alafin? / Remi Tinubu Says: 'Igbo, We No Dey Trust Una Again'. Nigerians React / Ex-NSA Dasuki's House In Kaduna? (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.