Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,785 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! (4800 Views)

Poll: Can you buy tampoons for your woman!

Yes: 78% (11 votes)
Never..Am i crazy to buy her..dont she have her hands: 21% (3 votes)
This poll has ended

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / My Fiancee Used Butt Pad And Bra To Deceive Me / Guys: Can You Cry In Front Of Yours Girlfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 9:34pm On May 14, 2011
" Guys in the house, Can u buy Tampoon'z, Periodic PAD's etc for the woman in your life "

Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 9:37pm On May 14, 2011
make una talk na!! angry angry

Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by BABE3: 9:40pm On May 14, 2011
What the eff are Periodic pads? lol--

Yes I can!  smiley
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 9:44pm On May 14, 2011
BABE!:

What the eff are Periodic pads? lol--

Yes I can!  smiley

DUH! pant u buy and wear during your raining season angry
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by annawhite(f): 10:39pm On May 14, 2011
What d Bleep is going on here in nairaland,190 of all posters posting thread about pad
My own 190*bites finger tip* chei !
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by MMM2(m): 10:44pm On May 14, 2011
yes,
i do more than dat.
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 10:49pm On May 14, 2011
annawhite:

What d bleep is going on here in nairaland,190 of all posters posting thread about pad
My own 190*bites finger tip* chei !

Xcuse me

Black woman pad, NO!
everyone else, YES! angry
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nobody: 1:24am On May 15, 2011
What is happening to my dear friend 190, madness don catch him?!

Buy pad?! Tampons?! Did the lady suddenly loss the use of hjer hands and legs to go and buy it herself?
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nobody: 1:24am On May 15, 2011
^^OH LORD! I KNEW IT!  grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 1:28am On May 15, 2011
^why are u on my thread undecided
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nobody: 1:29am On May 15, 2011
^^why are u worried about it? was I not talking to MBJ?  undecided
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by LordReed(m): 1:31am On May 15, 2011
Sure why not? Since you already insert tubular members in whats one more? lol
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 1:34am On May 15, 2011
Lord_Reed:

Sure why not? Since you already insert tubular members in whats one more? lol
grin  grin  grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 1:37am On May 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

What is happening to my dear friend 190, madness don catch him?!

Buy pad?! Tampons?! Did the lady suddenly loss the use of hjer hands and legs to go and buy it herself?

Jay you put me in some trouble concerning that advice you gave me bout a month ago concerning you know who grin

(dont call names) wen i see u online, i would gist u later away from here grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by annita19(f): 1:50am On May 15, 2011
How bout dispossing the used ones too that will be more like a big deal because buying pad is not.
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 1:53am On May 15, 2011
annita19:

How bout dispossing the used ones too that will be more like a big deal because buying pad is not.
shocked shocked
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by nanidee(f): 2:02am On May 15, 2011
yes i can , undecided
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by nanidee(f): 2:03am On May 15, 2011
190, you now a female, ? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 2:06am On May 15, 2011
grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nobody: 5:50am On May 15, 2011
@MzDardSkin
who should be best suited to buy such item?! there are so many issues about mens (heavy flow, night use etc) so a man wouldnt know which one to buy depending on what period (no pun intended) of the mens it is.
let women buy their own tampons/pad!!!!
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nekai(f): 6:21am On May 15, 2011
Maybe one day you will have to buy for your daughter if your wife is out of town! cheesy
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nobody: 6:29am On May 15, 2011
^^^i´ll ask my wife to call my daughter directly and ask her what she need then send MY DAUGHTER to buy her own pad/tampon!
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Orikinla(m): 6:32am On May 15, 2011
YES. I have done so for NG baby and will do so my current sweetheart. I was with her when she bought some Friday night after her visit.
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by BABE3: 6:35am On May 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^i´ll ask my wife to call my daughter directly and ask her what she need then send MY DAUGHTER to buy her own pad/tampon!

Is it not just to buy pad---kini big deal? Whats up with long process? Ego tripping? undecided
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nekai(f): 6:52am On May 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

grin grin grin
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Mynd44: 9:06am On May 15, 2011
I could say yes cos in theory i see noting wrong with it but in practice,
for my wife kinda alright but a girlfriend,
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 10:40am On May 15, 2011
^what happened to the girlfriend angry
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Mynd44: 12:03pm On May 15, 2011
If it is a girlfriend, what is wrong with her legs? does she nor have female friends?
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by 190: 12:12pm On May 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

If it is a girlfriend, what is wrong with her legs? does she nor have female friends?

Smh undecided
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Beync(f): 12:15pm On May 15, 2011
Mynd_44:

U, mean u both are in the same room and all of a suden the flow gush. u mean u start looking for her female frd to come buy your gf pad? Pls drop the ego.
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 15, 2011
@BABE
that daughter of mine needs to learn how to get her damn tampons as early as possible. so sending her to the store for her to be acquainted with the numerous tampons/pads on offer, IS the way to go.

the important question should be whats the big deal with women wanting guys to go and buy their damn tampons/pads?! only A MAN can/should buy it if a girl is incapacitated?! abeg send your gf/houseboy/meguard. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . and if you just got the flow then stick some tissue paper in your panties and walk to the store like that, wont hurt you none!
Re: Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! by MsPotato(f): 1:36pm On May 15, 2011
my brother, father and bf has bought them for me countless times so I dont see it as a problem

Well, of course during that time I was in serious pain I couldnt stand up so they had to and no women is around.

But otherwise I would buy them my own.

Now Im more smarter, I kep alot of stocks so I dont have to buy when its an emergency

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Love Her But I Cant Deal With The Way She Talks! / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? / My Virgin Friend Happily Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.