Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman (1313 Views)

My Past Memories Is Making Me Hate Her And I Want To End It Now / Princess Shyngle Expose top 5 lies Ladies Tell When they Dont want to Have Sex / Can Men Really Tell When A Woman Has Had Sex With Another Man?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by absool(m): 1:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Can you tell when your man is making love to another woman even though you are the one he is thrusting?
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by absool(m): 1:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cc lalastica
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Which kind question be this? Huh!

Op, Repent!
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by donbachi(m): 1:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Wash his boxers.dat part where the prick rests will be slimy.naija sey na "draw-draw".. dat part go dey draw.
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by absool(m): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
CharisEleos:
Which kind question be this? Huh!

Op, Repent!
A genuine one �
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by absool(m): 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2021
donbachi:
Wash his boxers.dat part where the prick rests will be slimy.naija sey na "draw-draw".. dat part go dey draw.
Speak English
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by absool(m): 9:05pm On Jul 29, 2021
donbachi:
Speak English werey
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by yuping(m): 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2021
Me ooo get
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2021
absool:
Cc lalastica

Lala kee you there undecided

1 Like

Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by absool(m): 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
SimplyFacts:

Lala kee you there undecided
Shat up dumb urchin
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbachi:
You are spoilt my canal pastor, be pretending I'll still catch you.
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by donbachi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rozcol:
You are spoilt my canal pastor, be pretending I'll still catch you.
oh' daughter of zion,how are u.GOD bless u.
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbachi:
oh' daughter of zion,how are u.GOD bless u.
You ehn,I'll catch you soon
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by donbachi(m): 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rozcol:
You ehn,I'll catch you soon
Bless u.hope u are doing great.
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbachi:
Bless u.hope u are doing great.
yes I am,I'm watching you,I'll catch you very soon
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by donbachi(m): 3:30pm On Jul 31, 2021
Rozcol:
yes I am,I'm watching you,I'll catch you very soon
i see someone blessing u financially,by next week.
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by placeofallure(f): 3:35pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbachi:

I think the OP meant something else. Your partner is physically with you, digging you but his mind is with another woman. His weirdness will find him out if that's actually happening. There are certain ways you do things when you're together, each of you is used to that. If he now does anything or many things contrary, then there could be a second woman somewhere.
This reminds me of one of the sexual scenes in The Devil's Advocate between Keanu Reeves and his wife.
Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 31, 2021
This kind question,e get as e be ooo.
But sha,I am here to read comments.

Re: Can You Tell When Your Man Is Making Love To Another Woman by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 31, 2021
donbachi:
i see someone blessing u financially,by next week.
kikikiki my canal pastor, lmao

(1) (Reply)

Does Height Compatibility Matter? / Here Is Why Nigerian Women Feel Entitled / Nkechi Blessing Has Got The Biggest Booty In Nollywood (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.