Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,780 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) (5896 Views)

How A Bank Ruined My Relationship. / Date With My Colleague: I Have Ruined My Reputation At Work. / Masturbation Has Ruined My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Oblongata: 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2021
No worries my brother, Na Buhari period we dey, so disappointment no suppose bother you
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Elporo(m): 2:30am On Jul 30, 2021
Iamdbull:

I swear the money wey I no one spend I later waste am

Your still young when you really grow up you understand how to make decisions in cases like this.

1. The girl is the mission not the gas or the amount you spend.
2. Immediately you did not get gas in the first spot, if you stuck to "the mission" you would
3. move to the fast food joint buy the 3k food return
4. kpansh the girl.

Go read algorithms to live by.. this is a clear case of an investor holding on to a bad investment instead of selling and cutting his/her losses.

Been smart is not avoiding loss, it's choosing what to lose and how to lose it.

4 Likes

Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Vaiki(m): 2:32am On Jul 30, 2021
Reex12:
why did u quote the entire post na
ya papa nyash.
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Albertcariing(m): 7:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Dbull werey
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by StPete: 8:11am On Jul 30, 2021
Very lovely thread. The funniest in recent times
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Theboy21: 8:50am On Jul 30, 2021
cheesy cheesy Capitalise your comedy side too not just your music cheesy cheesy
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Harry00(m): 9:22am On Jul 30, 2021
That babe no be olosho
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Drizzy5001(m): 10:13am On Jul 30, 2021
They Neva leave you? They have left you behind. grin
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Imustnottalk: 11:19am On Jul 30, 2021
Rickmann:

Try making this as a short skit, trust me you go blow eventually. Nice one mate, grin
he can even sell it to those Instagram comedians
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Rickmann: 11:20am On Jul 30, 2021
Imustnottalk:
he can even sell it to those Instagram comedians

That's the problem,now grin
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Iamdbull: 8:46pm On Jul 30, 2021
Moshlaw:
Damn funny Man. You no know wetin God probably removed from your head
Lol
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by fineboynl(m): 9:20pm On Jul 30, 2021
Op, your shame de shame me.

If this story is true. During that time she was bored she called that her boyfriend.

Na so one babe called me very early on the morning say she de come. I was like waiting de happen. When she came dress very well like someone who didn't sleep house more like from a guys house my instincts told me.

She told me she was hungry I carry her go low budget restaurant and buy a plate of Rice.

I use mc dells bang nonsense from her body.

Next time don't delay when you are with a new caught. If it's old one it's understandable. na as e de hot oh. 5 minutes can change everything.
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Iamdbull: 10:11am On Jul 31, 2021
fineboynl:
Op, your shame de shame me.

If this story is true. During that time she was bored she called that her boyfriend.

Na so one babe called me very early on the morning say she de come. I was like waiting de happen. When she came dress very well like someone who didn't sleep house more like from a guys house my instincts told me.

She told me she was hungry I carry her go low budget restaurant and buy a plate of Rice.

I use mc dells bang nonsense from her body.

Nexf time don't delay when you are with a new caught. I'd it's old one it's understandable na as e do hot oh. 5 minutes can change everything.
I be learner
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by LagbajaTheBEREAN: 9:21am On Aug 05, 2021
Our nigga that year...
Re: See How The Devil Ruined My Day. Am In Severe Pains (pics) by Iamdbull: 7:45pm On Aug 05, 2021
LagbajaTheBEREAN:
Our nigga that year...
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irritable?her Pussy Is Too Rough And Wide / Photos Of Tiwa Savage Showing The World Her Package / Is My Mind Playing Tricks On Me Or This Is A Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.