Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,250 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians (79323 Views)

Details Of FBI Meeting With IGP Baba Over Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi / FBI Indictment Of Abba Kyari, Hushpuppi (US Court Documents) / Onnoghen: Reactions By U.S., UK, EU ‘irresponsible’ – El-rufai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Authoreety: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
He has served the country meritoriously

Dem no go do am anytin grin
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by after4: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Why you no get sense?

Monogamy:
You can never bring Kyari down

Make una Mount untop each other, una never reach..

Life of chronic wailers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Idzitari1(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Super cop now super crock

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by debetmx(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
Owo meji fun eyan kan, hush kyari awon eyan Yomi casual.

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by femijay8271(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
TOPCRUISE:
Hushpuppy Alagbada ina

I will report you to the Oga at the top
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by MufasaLion: 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
this man will definitely go down.
he's now a wanted man in dubai and US
if at all he survives this, his reputation has been torn to shreds.
him being a top cop makes things worse.

I expect him to be sacked from IRT or resign and open himself up for investigation.

Even though I never trusted those IRT guys due to their lifestyle and ways
yes those guys spend money like yahoo boys
they even dress like yahoo Boys

but never knew this man was this dirty shocked

well like my boy Monogamy will say
his goat don drink pap cheesy
one thing about the feds is that their fvck up no dey sour.
once you're wanted no matter how many years it takes you must answer for your crimes and I'm sure these guys have enough evidence against him.
hushpuppi will spill all beans because he has nothing to loose again
he'll definitely get a bit lighter sentence and after that

he'll live a quiet life in the US as ex convict or anywhere he chooses without any fear of arrest again

At the bolded, he ain't gonna live in the States nor live anywhere he chooses because they gonna drop his ass back to his country (Nigeria) after serving his time.

However, he's got a St Kits passport which is being alleged to have been gotten th rough bribing officials. So, either ways he's fvcked!

7 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by MufasaLion: 3:09pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

I expect him to be sacked from IRT or resign and open himself up for investigation.

once you're wanted no matter how many years it takes you must answer for your crimes and I'm sure these guys have enough evidence against him.
he'll definitely get a bit lighter sentence and after that

he'll live a quiet life in the US as ex convict or anywhere he chooses without any fear of arrest again

At the bolded, he ain't gonna live in the States nor live anywhere he chooses because they gonna drop his ass back to his country (Nigeria) after serving his time.

However, he's got a St Kits passport which is being alleged to have been gotten through bribing officials. I doubt if that country will not investigate that. So, either ways he's fvcked!

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Olam09(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
I suspect cubana abba kyari relationship.. something fishy is going down.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by FakeUnity: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided

My guy, na so the thing pain your Abokey skull?

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Prozico22(m): 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
How
No nah
All dis Fulani people think the can just come and tell us bull shit we believe them things the did to the alamajiri people.
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 29, 2021
Adisa89:
Na mumu dey go boutique o.
im trying hard not to laugh because im being tribalisttic but now i dont have any option than to laugh the pics r so hilarious puhahhhaha

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by kayevans: 3:11pm On Jul 29, 2021
Shabaleen:
blunt brain!

Absolutely agree with you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by MufasaLion: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
muykem:
I was surprised when I read his response. He could have denied any connection and stopped at that. Clothes narration makes his defence weak even if he is saying the truth.

He would have said nothing rather than this weak rebuttal.

6 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Cantonese: 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Do you think that in this age, an experienced policeman like Abba Kyari, with his image, personality and ambition, will allow his future to be ruined by someone like Hushuppi? While I am not attempting to hold any brief for Mr. Abba Kyari, but I think some caution must be applied.

Without doubt, Hushpuppi was a bold crook, who would not bad an eyelid to ruin the careers of policemen and decent people who he associated with. I hope this is not a calculated attempt to future ruin the image of certain hard working police personnel like Abba Kyari and future tarnish the image of the Nigerian police.

Painfully the so called rich do not do background checks about certain people who became rich overnight, otherwise such people would be treated with plenty of caution. One wonders why Hushpuppi out of the blues mentioned the name of Mr. Kyari. What's he trying to achieve?

Unfortunately now the onus falls on Mr. Abba Kyari to clear the image which took him years to attain.

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by WhatCanIsay(m): 3:12pm On Jul 29, 2021
Monogamy:
You can never bring Kyari down

Make una Mount untop each other, una never reach..

Life of chronic wailers

I thought you have declared your righteousness severally as someone against corruption? Or is your corruption fighting selective?

Hypocrites.

5 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Pathway2Gold: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
Nigerians and cruise grin
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Timmybr: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
This is entertaining

Get Aviation Training with
1year Dubai Student Visa
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Gabflex: 3:13pm On Jul 29, 2021
As per Assistant tailor

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Focusmind: 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2021
Where una dey see tweeter tweet?? tongue VPN or tweeting from abroad?

4 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Prosperous111(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness

We rise

Arindin grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:
The real thief is cubanna and huspupu , you must leave Abba kyari out of ya southern rottenness

We rise

Gbish gbish s dudaku duduka tranini hshsjjs shh
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by frog12: 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
na lie of course !
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Toks2008(m): 3:15pm On Jul 29, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

he'll definitely get a bit lighter sentence and after that he'll live a quiet life in the US as ex convict or anywhere he chooses without any fear of arrest again

E go shock you how many prominent Nigerians are linked to hushpuppy cartel.

Hush has made a plea bargain for reduction in jail term provided he sings and his song has just started and he is going to sing a full album. And make una no forget the saying "show me your friend and I will tell you who you are"

Did someone just say kyarri is Cubana friend and he even attended his mum's burial?... Abeg stop it, they are just friends and nothing more...

It's about to go down.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
NOTHING amusing here.

LAZY Asss Nigeria Youths will always Channel their energy to what's not profitable undecided

Prat prat gbish dudaka duas jdjdndn shhhh
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by CaptainFM1: 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2021
IvarDboneless:
I missed Nigeria trendings on Twitter...guess what num one trending would have been... cheesy

Omo.....That page dey pepper �️ Nigerian authorities ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Adisa89:
Na mumu dey go boutique o.

The second one cracked me uncontrollably. grin

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by AchalugoNwa(f): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Toks2008:

E go shock you how many prominent Nigerians are linked to hushpuppy cartel.

Hush has made a plea bargain for reduction in jail term provided he sings and his song has just started and he is going to sing a full album.

It's about to go down.
lol we are patiently waiting oo

2 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by lkillbrokehoes: 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by kunleiky(m): 3:17pm On Jul 29, 2021
Lolz
Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by AirFireEarthH20: 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Cantonese:
Do you think that in this age, an experienced policeman like Abba Kyari, with his image, personality and ambition, will allow his future to be ruined by someone like Hushuppi? While I am not attempting to hold any brief for Mr. Abba Kyari, but I think some caution must be applied.

Without doubt, Hushpuppi was a bold crook, who would not bad an eyelid to ruin the careers of policemen and decent people who he associated with. I hope this is not a calculated attempt to future ruin the image of certain hard working police personnel like Abba Kyari and future tarnish the image of the Nigerian police.

Painfully the so called rich do not do background checks about certain people who became rich overnight, otherwise such people would be treated with plenty of caution. One wonders why Hushpuppi out of the blues mentioned the name of Mr. Kyari. What's he trying to achieve?

Unfortunately now the onus falls on Mr. Abba Kyari to clear the image which took him years to attain.

Stop defending criminals. He's paid to catch thief not to be friends with people of questionable characters and sources of wealth like HushPuppi, McOluomo and co

10 Likes

Re: Abba Kyari/Hushpuppi: My Collection Of Funny Reactions By Nigerians by Fidelarinze9(m): 3:18pm On Jul 29, 2021
Blackfire:

We rise
Aboki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Idris Abolaji Ajimobi Kisses His Wife, Fateema Ganduje, Grabs His Boob (Photo) / Tinubu Reacts To Sanwo-Olu's Move To Cancel Pension For Ex Governors & Deputies / Aso Rock: History Of The Presidential Villa (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.